SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sorrynotsorry - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Post by Guest Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:46 pm

umngirl wrote:Here’s the preview with the multiple ILY. Gag me.

http://people.com/tv/arie-luyendyk-jr-fantasy-suite-dates-sneak-peek/?utm_campaign=peoplemagazine&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social&xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplemag

Such a good example not to discount what an ex says. He would have a hard time choosing just one. giggling In RL, if Arie met the F3, he might have added them to his juggling list . sorrynotsorry - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 48 3806527698 :yes:
Imo

Back to top Go down

sorrynotsorry - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Post by Lucas15 Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:01 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Hanging out with friends might have confirmed for Arie that he made the wrong choice if that was a meet up. The second SHV Dec 8th, could have been discussion about their relationship. To me, it appears, that was the beginning of the end according to the timeline.

I know you've worked on the timeline and I've read it with interest. But here's something to consider - it may mean nothing (just a coincidence) but it also could be significant.

According to our filming schedule, the FRC took place on Nov 17. On Nov 30, RS posted this (highlights only - he's so very wordy I didn't want to clutter this with all that):

I was planning on posting the Final 4 Breakdown and who Arie chose either the next day or on Thanksgiving Day. Hadn’t decided yet. However, my lawyer received a Cease and Desist letter the very next day on Wednesday the 22nd from the law firm that represents the “Bachelor,” in so many words saying that if I released spoilers about Arie’s season based on any improper communications, I could expect legal action to take place. ...

They are trying to silence me again with threats of a lawsuit if I post spoilers from this point forward about the upcoming “Bachelor” season. ...

The only other option is to not spoil this season like they asked and just write recaps pretending I don’t know what the outcomes are of particular episodes. ...

So now that there’s been back and forth for the last week and I know more about the situation than I did last Wednesday when the Cease and Desist letter arrived, I feel comfortable moving forward with the Final 4 Breakdown.
source

So no more than 5 days after the FRC filmed, they try to silence RS and keep him from posting spoilers for this season.

Why???? Why did they let him go about his spoiler posts for several years and do nothing - but now 5 days after this FRC they decide they want to silence him? What might they have know in only 5 days after the FRC that they didn't want to get out? Is it possible that they foresaw a "Mesnick? season that soon?

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:05 pm

This is the Bachelor. It’s not the usual to date 25 women at the same time. Well not usual to me anyway.  sorrynotsorry - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 48 1f606 He isn’t the only lead who has said I love you to both of the F2. The show is so twisted, no telling what it does to you. He chose Becca at the FRC so I’m not shocked that he tells both of them he loves them. It would be pretty silly to tell only Lauren I love you and choose Becca at the FRC. The dude probably did love both of them. The whole 25 relationships premise of this show is ridiculous in the first place. Why be so shocked that he tells two women he loves them. JMO
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:06 pm

BKay wrote:There is still the chance that MF has pulled the rug out from under RS again and Arie didn't propose to either girl but instead wanted to date both for awhile. Torching RS would be hilarious.

I think there is zero chance that Airy didn't propose to either one.

One...I don't think there is a chance in hell they would let him get away with that...particularly as one of the big things against Peter was that he wasn't ready to propose in the time frame of the show.

Two...IMO Airy doesn't have the balls to go against production.

OT...I really think Airy suits him. Thanks for the nickname Tia's dad.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:11 pm

lstiff wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:
BKay wrote:There is still the chance that MF has pulled the rug out from under RS again and Arie didn't propose to either girl but instead wanted to date both for awhile. Torching RS would be hilarious.

If it’s true that no proposal is made then to me it’s a different story. Would be fun to watch RS get stuffed with humble pie after his gag order failed. However, I think TPTB knew Arie and his tendencies so well, they knew which carrots to dangle to get this particular trick pony to do what they’d knew he’d do. Which also rhymes with switcheroo . Imo

This has been one of the small possibilities that I have had. If he "fell in love with two women" did he want to date them each outside of the show and then make a decision? Do we have any proof that he didn't have any SHV with Lauren? Do we know for sure that he got down on one knee for Becca? When something seems too complicated to be true, it usually is. JMO I could be wrong.

That is why I have been saying the simplest explanation is usually the correct one. In this case, Arie did the traditional proposal, based on his long standing pattern of behaviour he got borded/horny for what he didn't have and changed his mind. Simple.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:12 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Hanging out with friends might have confirmed for Arie that he made the wrong choice if that was a meet up. The second SHV Dec 8th, could have been discussion about their relationship. To me, it appears, that was the beginning of the end according to the timeline.

I know you've worked on the timeline and I've read it with interest. But here's something to consider - it may mean nothing (just a coincidence) but it also could be significant.

According to our filming schedule, the FRC took place on Nov 17. On Nov 30, RS posted this (highlights only - he's so very wordy I didn't want to clutter this with all that):

I was planning on posting the Final 4 Breakdown and who Arie chose either the next day or on Thanksgiving Day. Hadn’t decided yet. However, my lawyer received a Cease and Desist letter the very next day on Wednesday the 22nd from the law firm that represents the “Bachelor,” in so many words saying that if I released spoilers about Arie’s season based on any improper communications, I could expect legal action to take place. ...

They are trying to silence me again with threats of a lawsuit if I post spoilers from this point forward about the upcoming “Bachelor” season. ...

The only other option is to not spoil this season like they asked and just write recaps pretending I don’t know what the outcomes are of particular episodes. ...

So now that there’s been back and forth for the last week and I know more about the situation than I did last Wednesday when the Cease and Desist letter arrived, I feel comfortable moving forward with the Final 4 Breakdown.
source

So no more than 5 days after the FRC filmed, they try to silence RS and keep him from posting spoilers for this season.

Why???? Why did they let him go about his spoiler posts for several years and do nothing - but now 5 days after this FRC they decide they want to silence him? What might they have know in only 5 days after the FRC that they didn't want to get out? Is it possible that they foresaw a "Mesnick? season that soon?

I'm totally with you on this speculation.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:15 pm

Sprite wrote:

I think there is zero chance that Airy didn't propose to either one.

One...I don't think there is a chance in hell they would let him get away with that...particularly as one of the big things against Peter was that he wasn't ready to propose in the time frame of the show.

Two...IMO Airy doesn't have the balls to go against production.

OT...I really think Airy suits him. Thanks for the nickname Tia's dad.

rofl Agree with one and two. I tie it in beautifully with @Lucas15 post. :yes:

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:21 pm

Arie reminds me of Warren Beatty. The biggest player of all time. (in that era)

Nobody ever though he would settle down. Then BAM!! He meets Annette Benning and the rest is history. 25 years later I believe and a few kids (they had them at an older age as well)

Hopefully Arie will find his Annette Bening!! You never know.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by North Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:34 pm

sanlee088 wrote:This is the Bachelor. It’s not the usual to date 25 women at the same time. Well not usual to me anyway.  sorrynotsorry - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 48 1f606 He isn’t the only lead who has said I love you to both of the F2. The show is so twisted, no telling what it does to you. He chose Becca at the FRC so I’m not shocked that he tells both of them he loves them. It would be pretty silly to tell only Lauren I love you and choose Becca at the FRC. The dude probably did love both of them. The whole 25 relationships premise of this show is ridiculous in the first place. Why be so shocked that he tells two women he loves them. JMO

Totally agree! The reality of the show (briefly dating 25+ women to find a fiancé) runs in contradiction to the marketing of the show (finding true love!).

North

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:01 pm

This is a bit OT, but figures into the timeline.  I was watching Arie closely last night on BWG.  He seems fine, happy even. I don't know if he is a good enough actor to pull that off if he was in the midst of a break up.  Can someone help with the date BWG began and an estimate of when Episode 3, the one Arie appeared on, was taped.  I am also wondering how the date of Episode 3 falls in relation to the SHV and the possible photos of Arie and Becca in AZ dirt bikes.  He had to travel to Vermont to tape BWG which would factor into the timeline as well.  I am trying to figure out when he changed his mind.  Was it in mid-December or later?  TIA

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:07 pm

@GuardianAngel I see Dec 8 as the SHV. thanks. I think he taped BWG after that. He didn't "seem" upset. Had he made a choice to switch and was relieved, or was he still with Becca and things were still okay? IDK.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:14 pm

@pavalygurl  I was thinking the same and looking at dates last night.  This is best to my knowledge, so others may correct me if I am wrong.

WG's was filmed from about Dec 2 to Dec 16 and it appears Arie would have been in Vermont at the second week, IMO

Dec 2nd was the Dirt bike group photo where it is believed Becca was in the group.

Dec 8th SHV - there were the Pool match up IG posts with Arie and Becca

Jan 12th  Break up SHV

Jan 17th:  Filming at Lauren's parents
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

+77
bleuberry
sun20j2001
cookielover12
sopearl
albean99