SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sorrynotsorry - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Post by happygolucky Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:56 pm

I'm not following the season closely enough (don't really pay attention to interviews and SM), but as far as popularity ... are there any numbers known who is more liked? Or are spoilers so effective that people go after they are told?

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

sorrynotsorry - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Post by Guest Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:00 pm

I can't help but think that no matter what Arie did, he was going to face a lashing on sm from those who wanted Peter. The tension was already high, and I think those who were disappointed in the lead choice were going to be harder on Arie because of it. It's human nature, imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:04 pm

Becca's followers increased dramatically after the spoiler. Lauren was below 100,000 for a long time. She is now over 135,000. Spoilers IMO are extremely effective.

Lauren

Becca

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:04 pm

I don't have a film crew and I feel blindsided.  Didn't see this coming from one of my favorite bachelors. I remember him sitting there on the ATFR couch looking forlorn and taking about the journal.

I have not even spent an iota of time with him.

How can Becca not see it coming to her weeks after getting proposed?With two documented SHVs looking content and happy, she must know unless she's dense. She was hanging out with his friends in his hometown, surely there must be signs.

She should have known because she's more into him than him into her. Her fault for not seeing it coming.

Last edited by SarahD on Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:05 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I think if Becca was blindsided it was because TPTB may have tricked her into arranging a SHV when in fact it was to film a break up. Maybe she didn't expect the breakup, but I would think she must have known something was up.

If that's the case I cannot imagine being blindsided like that with a film crew.

I thought it was mentioned here that she could have thought it was a happy couple update being filmed. If so, she indeed could have been blindsided even with cameras there. Wouldn’t it depend what she was led to believe ? Like sheep to a slaughter or the inkling that this was the beginning of an end . Jmo

Last edited by Stone_Hedge on Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:09 pm

bluwavz wrote:
kmick0890 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:It doesn't matter if members post positive or negative opinions about any contestant, that's in the rules.

However when a comment is made with no back up, or proof, members have the right to ask for proof.

How is Arie tearing down Becca? I understand that may be an opinion, but I'd like to know how is he doing that? TYIA

Since the switch leaked, he's basically been saying how happy he is in his life right now which is implying to some people that he never valued what he had with Becca.

For me it's not that because I would hope he is happy with Lauren and his life right now, it's more that he felt the need to come out and say he hasn't felt this way about anyone since Emily about Lauren because IMO that's seriously downplaying a woman he chose and proposed to over his twu wuv 4eva. JMO. laugh out loud laugh out loud

That's something we're waiting on to see. Right now we're going on a spoiler that may or may not be true. Do RS have it right or some of it right this time.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:10 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Becca's followers increased dramatically after the spoiler. Lauren was below 100,000 for a long time. She is now over 135,000. Spoilers IMO are extremely effective.  

Lauren

Becca

Though Becca has lost some ground to Lauren, she’s still about 50k ahead. That’s with unspoiled seeing the relationship with Arie develop or 50k who don’t care that Lauren is F1. Interesting spread right now. Imo

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:13 pm

IA she could have thought it was anything but a break up (I don't recall footage of couples being filmed as the happy couple while the show is still airing)

I just can't see from the time filming ended to Jan 17th when filming at Lauren's parents house that Becca wouldn't have thought something was not right. They had one maybe two SHV's. In between there they would have contact daily, like we've heard other couples do.

I just had a look at her IG. She posted two pics in a row of pics of her and Arie. Does this mean she is rubbing it in to Lauren?

She is IMO promoting the show just like Arie is.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:19 pm

To me promoting the show is not the same as promoting a relationship . Maybe they have to promote the show but it seems Arie and Lauren are ott in promoting their relationship . Because there are no other contestants doing the same, they are making it clear, they are the final couple. Whatevs imo

Edit: how Becca could have thought all was right was Arie’s prowess in managing multiple relationships in secret of the other .

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:35 pm

Was Becca blindsided?  Maybe and possibly. She was probably also blindsided when the ex showed up in Peru. It sounds like she went through a lot of upheaval during the course of the show. 
It was "reported" that Becca knew Arie was torn between the two women. That may have been a heads up to whatever extent, that the relationship needed TLC and nurturing. 
Usually SHV are known for alone time and known for time for the couple to be bonding and honeymooning. Instead, we see photo evidence of Arie and supposedly Becca in a group 4wheeling outing. That had to have taken away from alone time and time much needed for a new couple to be bonding. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:36 pm

pbmax wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
kmick0890 wrote:

Since the switch leaked, he's basically been saying how happy he is in his life right now which is implying to some people that he never valued what he had with Becca.

For me it's not that because I would hope he is happy with Lauren and his life right now, it's more that he felt the need to come out and say he hasn't felt this way about anyone since Emily about Lauren because IMO that's seriously downplaying a woman he chose and proposed to over his twu wuv 4eva. JMO. laugh out loud laugh out loud

That's something we're waiting on to see. Right now we're going on a spoiler that may or may not be true. Do RS have it right or some of it right this time.

Well, we do see him twirling a ring and then walking out of that American-style house. It's possible he didn't propose and it was only a promise ring, but I would bet on it being an engagement ring as Arie has repeatedly talked about wanting a wife, not a girlfriend and how he will get engaged at the end of this. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:39 pm

Considering he was publicly talking about having fallen in love with two women and was liking some of Lauren's pics, I think she must have had some sort of clue. Doesnt mean that the breakup wasnt devastating though.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

+77
bleuberry
sun20j2001
cookielover12
sopearl
albean99