SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sorrynotsorry - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Post by Ash2214 Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:10 pm

I don’t follow Lauren closely, so I’m not sure if she’s publicly denied the two engagements, but when that came out I headed over to her IG. She tagged a guy in a picture of flowers back in 2014. That would put her around 21 years old. He seems to be the only inkling of a guy she was with on her social media before meeting her ex fiancé, who she appears to have been with for about two years and it’s been about a year since her break up with him.

If she has another ex fiancé, it would have been when she was 21 or younger.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

sorrynotsorry - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Post by pbmax Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:14 pm

Aria wrote:Has Lauren herself said she was only engaged once? I'm sure she would tweet about it if it were untrue, since she tweeted about breaking off her engagement a year ago. No offense to RS, but I don't really believe anything he says. I believe Mills said that the two engagements came out during her hometown date and that's a weird thing to not remember correctly.

Did they air it. He say/she say type of thing. JMO
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:19 pm

I think someone mentioned in a post immediately following the podcast she was young and it was a higschool bf or something along those lines.

I can't remember who posted it though.  And don't have time to dig back in the archives at the moment.  Maybe whoever it was will repost or someone will get a chance to re-listen to see just what Millsy said.  

ETA:  Thank you in advance bestbud! to anyone who helps confirm (re-listens or digs back threw archives)

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:22 pm

@umngirl said she heard Millsy mention it on a podcast.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:39 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I don’t follow Lauren closely, so I’m not sure if she’s publicly denied the two engagements, but when that came out I headed over to her IG. She tagged a guy in a picture of flowers back in 2014. That would put her around 21 years old. He seems to be the only inkling of a guy she was with on her social media before meeting her ex fiancé, who she appears to have been with for about two years and it’s been about a year since her break up with him.

If she has another ex fiancé, it would have been when she was 21 or younger.

I heard the other engagement was from a relationship in HS.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:24 pm

Well Millsy would know. Hmmm.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:58 pm

Mills said it would come out during HTDs. My theory right now is that Mills misremembered and it comes out during FS and that, along with Arie getting the validation that Becca really loves him after she rejects her ex for him, is what drives Arie to pick Becca. IMO.

I do think that if it wasn't true, Lauren would have tweeted about it by now since she was very quick to correct a single person who said she broke off her engagement a few months ago. Both she and Arie have been silent about this, as far as I can see, which isn't typical of them if it were a lie.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:30 pm

Rolly wrote:
umngirl wrote:Woah, Robert Mills just said on the Bachelor Party podcast with Juliet Litman that Lauren B has been engaged twice already (before the show).

@umngirl  a few other things I thought I heard from the podcast:
—- Lauren B one of her engagements was from a relationship in HS
—-Tia hasn’t been in love before
—-Everybody loves Ben Higgins... he can do no wrong (I don’t get it)

Did I hear these things correctly?

The Bachelor Party podcast is where RM talked about Lauren being engaged twice.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:57 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:
Aria wrote:]I just want the finale to get here ASAP, so I'm perfectly fine by this. This seaso flew by!

:yes: I'd be so, so happy  :gotcha:  skipping everything up to about the final 30 minutes or hour of the FRC.  I'm ready to see just how awkward this AFTR is going to be laugh out loud

ditto! The Voice starts on Monday so Bachelor is getting put on hold now laugh out loud all i care about is the ATFR to see how everything unfolds. dizzy

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  sorrynotsorry - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 39 1f49c

sorrynotsorry - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 39 8367-910 sorrynotsorry - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 39 I_got_13 sorrynotsorry - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 39 E5kqdm15 sorrynotsorry - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 39 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:02 pm

@Linds911 Me too! So glad Alicia is back and I look forward to Kelly.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:05 pm

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  sorrynotsorry - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 39 1f49c

sorrynotsorry - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 39 8367-910 sorrynotsorry - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 39 I_got_13 sorrynotsorry - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 39 E5kqdm15 sorrynotsorry - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 39 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:22 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Arie kissed both Becca and Lauren on the lips in front of their families so a bold move to do with both of them. It's nothing special for either one imo when he's doing it with both.

True - but our filming order of HTDs (if correct) suggests that Lauren's date (even though it was shown last) was filmed before Becca's. The kiss with Lauren (done first) may have been organic and the one for Becca a producer suggestion / demand to level the playing field. JMHO

I don't see why things with Becca have to be producer suggestion and everything with Lauren is organic. Arie is a grown man. For all I know both things could be producer driven or organically done by Arie given how he is very physical and his reputation. I think far too much blame is given to TPTB and too little on Arie himself. Arie chose Becca per sleuthing SHV pics and her mom and friends SM, so if Arie did that because of TPTB then Arie switching to be with Lauren could be because of TPTB or because that's just Arie's way imo of being bored and moving on to the next thing. I've yet to see any facts showing me Arie doing anything for love or because he is genuine about marriage (only him marrying Lauren will prove that to me). Arie's no Jason imo especially with his posting on his IGstory of his crotch and "Sex sells baby" caption no no  I couldn't even imagine Jason doing such a thing. Given Arie's behavior and history, I just can't give Arie a pass for his actions and blame TPTB for them. It's on him.

jmo

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

+77
bleuberry
sun20j2001
cookielover12
sopearl
albean99