SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Page 35 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sorrynotsorry - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Post by grace8136 Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:53 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:Arie has always operated with a girl in the wings mentality . Maybe he gave Lauren his previous little black book and is scoring new inventory . He can only use what works. no no
Imo

Lauren just followed a new guy, so who knows, maybe it's already over. Usually she post a pic of herself and Arie on Mondays, but so far today there's only one with Jacqueline.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

sorrynotsorry - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Post by Guest Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:00 pm

grace8136 wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:Arie has always operated with a girl in the wings mentality . Maybe he gave Lauren his previous little black book and is scoring new inventory . He can only use what works. no no
Imo

Lauren just followed a new guy, so who knows, maybe it's already over. Usually she post a pic of herself and Arie on Mondays, but so far today there's only one with Jacqueline.

This would make it a most interesting turn of events if so . Jacqueline was at the WTA and probably heard Caroline which might not have added up to what Arie told her (Lauren).  But then I remember , she’s been waiting for someone like Arie all her life. Rolling Eyes Maybe Arie has some splaining to do plotting
Jmo

Last edited by Stone_Hedge on Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:06 pm

Someone pass the popcorn. rofl If Lauren and Arie are already donzo and Becca is the next Bachelorette. Win win for me JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:40 pm

Can someone else take a look at the Instagram likes please? Is it normal for likes to disappear sometimes or have A & L unliked things that both of them liked? I no longer see any common likes and it seems Arie has unliked all the bachelor related pics for the last 3-4 weeks!

Is it just my phone, what's going on? Has Arie fled the country? Are they going to pretend the mesnick never happened?

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:43 pm

Uh oh! Well, this is an interesting turn of events... 2pop wine

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:46 pm

grace8136 wrote:Can someone else take a look at the Instagram likes please? Is it normal for likes to disappear sometimes or have A & L unliked things that both of them liked? I no longer see any common likes and it seems Arie has unliked all the bachelor related pics for the last 3-4 weeks!

Is it just my phone, what's going on? Has Arie fled the country? Are they going to pretend the mesnick never happened?

Not quite sure what likes you’re referring to, but Arie’s like is sill there on that picture with lauren and her dog. Both Arie’s and Lauren’s likes of Jacqueline’s picture with Arie is still there too. Any more you would like for me to check that you might know of?

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:58 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
grace8136 wrote:Can someone else take a look at the Instagram likes please? Is it normal for likes to disappear sometimes or have A & L unliked things that both of them liked? I no longer see any common likes and it seems Arie has unliked all the bachelor related pics for the last 3-4 weeks!

Not quite sure what likes you’re referring to, but Arie’s like is sill there of that picture with lauren and her dog. Both Arie’s and Lauren’s likes of Jacqueline’s picture with Arie is still there too.

Ok, sorry for the false alarm. I don't see those. On my phone, when I click on the heart at the bottom and look at all the likes from those I'm following, the common ones are all gone. I saw them earlier today, but for Arie especially there are only about 8-10 total left over 4 weeks. I'll ask my daughter why it isn't working when she gets home. Thanks Ash.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:00 pm

The one thing though, since Jan 1st, hasn’t there been some sort of tease from these two?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:01 pm

@grace8136 no problem! Sometimes IG is just very glitchy too.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:05 pm

Maybe it’s a double Mesnick and he’s now back with Becca!!! cantstopl Naaaah Becca wouldn’t take him back. I want her to have the choice of 30 (maybe 10) great guys! sorrynotsorry - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 35 3806527698
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:51 pm

Rolly wrote:Maybe it’s a double Mesnick and he’s now back with Becca!!!  cantstopl Naaaah Becca wouldn’t take him back. I want her to have the choice of 30 (maybe 10) great guys! sorrynotsorry - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 35 3806527698
I would suspect if he is done with Lauren, he is back with his ownsome. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:06 am

Arie does not seem to give a sh*t what **SM** think.  He loves Lauren **IMO**.  He liked this.

my favorite flavor https://twitter.com/bradysaurusrex/status/965774673396060163 …

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

+77
bleuberry
sun20j2001
cookielover12
sopearl
albean99