SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sorrynotsorry - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Post by mindless Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:39 pm

@Rolly Oh maybe I missed it. I thought he just said it in an ITM afterwards. If he did say it to Becca, then why did he have to ask for permission with Lauren though? Confusing. dizzy
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

sorrynotsorry - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:46 pm

I think Becca’s I love you comes on a later date.  I really don’t think he was really into any of the girls at this point.  I think he was just trying to figure out who he wanted to take to the fantasy suite.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:30 am

Arie was clearly, to me full of emotion when he got up from the table, in a good way. In Sharleen's blog posted the other day, she mentions that, that's perhaps what he did, went to talk to the producers. Then in his PI, he was again, very emotional saying that he was falling for that girl, paraphrasing.

I don't recall him being that emotional with Becca, that they showed, someone CMIIW. I may have missed it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:45 am

This has probably been hashed and re-hashed, but how do we know for sure that it was Becca's ex that showed up and not Lauren's? I know RS said so, but is that the only evidence of it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:59 am

I guess someone could match up those screen caps of the ex with photos of each of the exes for comparisons. (not me, I'm going to sleep-LOL)

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:04 am

BKay wrote:This has probably been hashed and re-hashed, but how do we know for sure that it was Becca's ex that showed up and not Lauren's? I know RS said so, but is that the only evidence of it?
I think someone here matched up his voice from the preview to one of him on YouTube.  But always open to more sleuthing!

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:16 am

Also the dialogue. He says I came to get my girl. Lauren is not his girl if it’s her ex. They broke up and there’s nothing to get imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:08 am

Stone_Hedge wrote:Also the dialogue. He says I came to get my girl. Lauren is not his girl if it’s her ex. They broke up and there’s nothing to get imo.

I noticed this comment from his IG. This girl is from WI and so is he, so she may have some knowledge of what happened, or not.

allisaillingworth I don’t feel bad for Becca one bit. That’s what you get for leaving someone like this over a reality tv show.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bd_bYGtH3JW/?taken-by=jirglross

Kashathediva wrote:I guess someone could match up those screen caps of the ex with photos of each of the exes for comparisons. (not me, I'm going to sleep-LOL)
Becca's ex- Ross Jirgl, far right- Match to his outfit? All headless caps, so this is best I could come up with.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BTxbRg-luaM/?taken-by=jirglross

sorrynotsorry - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 30 Image_zpshobkoej7
LB S/C source

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:34 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I don't recall him being that emotional with Becca, that they showed, someone CMIIW. I may have missed it.

I don't recall much emotion during the date. No real conversations that meant anything, a lot of making out. That seems to be Arie's "go to move" when there's nothing to talk about. They used ITMs as B-roll footage to create an impression that they rekindled their passion from their first date but that's a common technique the show uses and I am typically more interested in what they show of a couple interacting with each other than either of them interacting with the camera. IMO there was certainly nothing there to match what we later saw with Arie and Lauren's interaction.

grace8136 wrote:Becca's ex- Ross Jirgl, far right- Match to his outfit? All headless caps, so this is best I could come up with.

IMO pretty good catch. I would say that I think the color of the jacket is a match (can't see enough of the pocket flaps or buttons to see if those details also match but the color seems to) as well as the shirt color which also seems to be a match. Maybe the pant color and belt but really not enough to say much ....

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:07 am

grace8136 wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:Also the dialogue. He says I came to get my girl. Lauren is not his girl if it’s her ex. They broke up and there’s nothing to get imo.

I noticed this comment from his IG. This girl is from WI and so is he, so she may have some knowledge of what happened, or not.

allisaillingworth I don’t feel bad for Becca one bit. That’s what you get for leaving someone like this over a reality tv show.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bd_bYGtH3JW/?taken-by=jirglross

Kashathediva wrote:I guess someone could match up those screen caps of the ex with photos of each of the exes for comparisons. (not me, I'm going to sleep-LOL)
Becca's ex- Ross Jirgl, far right- Match to his outfit? All headless caps, so this is best I could come up with.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BTxbRg-luaM/?taken-by=jirglross

sorrynotsorry - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 30 Image_zpshobkoej7
LB S/C source

It does look like it could be the same suit. Also, in the same pic on Instagram he replies back to someone and says  “y’all” which sounds southern. If someone is good at matching voices he also has a number of sports performance videos you can find by goggling his name Ross Jirgil. It sounds like him to me.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:14 pm

@grace8136 @Lucas15 @Rolly That's good enough for me. Even if it isn't exactly the same sportcoat and shirt, it shows us that it's a style he wears. I didn't go back to listen to the voice, but I trust your opinion. Thanks for the info and great sleuthing!

eta: your posts really should be in the no discussion, confirmed sleuthing thread. I would copy them myself, but by the time I looked up how to do it someone else could have done it, had a shower and drunk a pot of coffee. So could one of you smarties do it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:29 pm

Was Becca still dating him when she went on the show?
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

+77
bleuberry
sun20j2001
cookielover12
sopearl
albean99