SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sorrynotsorry - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Post by tigertiz Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:50 pm

Olympic impact on ratings perhaps?
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

sorrynotsorry - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Post by stuckinsc Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:56 pm

It just blows my mind to have been engaged twice and called both off by 25. Now she is back home with mom and dad? Plus she needs at least six months to date, but she went on a ten week dating show?

She might be perfect for Arie, her words don’t seem to match her actions.

Plus, and this is a BIG irritant to me. Her engagement ended because her fiancé wasn’t treating her right. IMO, unless there is abusive, relationships end due to both parties. My ex-husband cheated on me, but I also let him know how much smarter I was than him a lot. No one is perfect, but blaming the demise of something totally on the other person and not yourself reeks of immaturity to me.

All JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:19 pm

Arie posted a story where he’s getting a haircut from Samantha Taylor, who I think she’s his handler. I wonder if Arie stays at the same house as SHV?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:38 pm

That's expected when you have 20 million viewers watching the Olympics. I would think most of the show's will have a drop. Actually it's not that bad IMO. Less than a million from last week.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:39 pm

sdmom wrote:Arie posted a story where he’s getting a haircut from Samantha Taylor, who I think she’s his handler. I wonder if Arie stays at the same house as SHV?  

Yea, he tagged her and commented my producer/hair something?

sorrynotsorry - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 22 Image151
Source
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:57 pm

Lauren posted this on her story. If there’s a SHV over the weekend, it would be over by now, agree? That food looks pretty California to me, avacado, poke bowl. Is she still in LA?

sorrynotsorry - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 22 D2dd8610

No offense, but I am not interested in lots of current discussions. IMO, I feel not a lot of sleuthing going on, mostly just speculations and personal opinions. Maybe because there’s not a whole lot going on or people just lose interest. I am interested to find out why Arie didn’t pick Lauren in the first place. I want to piece the timeline of the switchroo. I want to know if he’s still with Lauren and SHV. Honestly, I feel very uncomfortable talking about Lauren’s ex. He doesn’t sign up for the show. As far as we know, he doesn’t appear on the show, so I don’t care if he’s a star or entry level hickey player. All Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by North Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:08 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
umngirl wrote:Woah, Robert Mills just said on the Bachelor Party podcast with Juliet Litman that Lauren B has been engaged twice already (before the show).

That's a lot of engagements before 25 yo. Makes me think she just says "yes" to men without really knowing herself or them. Doesn't bode well at all for her or Arie imo.

Sorry -- late to the party...so how did she fit in her "6 months friend zone" requirement with two engagements? Was she engaged in college? Short engagements?

Last edited by North on Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

North

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:20 pm

@sdmom I'm with ya. Not only is the food L.A style, so is the view.

We know in the past some couples had longer SHV's, so it's possible?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:30 pm

@sdmom I could care less about the exes, except that it is being said that Lauren broke off at least the second engagement because he wasn't treating her right. I hate when people blame others completely for a break up, unless there is abuse involved I don't think break ups are ever just one person's fault.

We have just spent pages talking about Arie's past women not being able to expect faithfulness, since he never explicitly stated monogamy. Well, Lauren willing got engaged to a minor league athlete. They do all the hard work of professional athletes without the glamorous pay and perks. If she dumped him in the middle of hockey season, she did it when she knew he was in the busy part of the year and couldn't make too much time for her. Her explanation bugs me. I just think Lauren for having a Psychology degree doesn't sound very mature or self aware at all. I was neutral on Lauren from the pictures, but the more I learn the less impressed I am.

That is the only reason I bring up the engagements, to me the two engagements by 25 and a seeming lack of taking responsibility for them combined with her mythical 6 month friendzone when she went on a ten week dating show make her a real red flag of sincerity.

All JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:57 am

Lauren posted an IG story of food 5 hrs ago and Arie posted an IG story of food 6 hours ago. Coincidence? Probably not. Maybe someone can bring Arie's photo over?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:00 am

If the WTA is taping shouldn’t Arie be there?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:16 am

Aria wrote:
umngirl wrote:Woah, Robert Mills just said on the Bachelor Party podcast with Juliet Litman that Lauren B has been engaged twice already (before the show).

If that's true, this explains SO much about why she took Arie back and why she went from 0 to 1000 with Arie in 30 seconds. She seems really desperate for a husband, to the point of convincing herself that their connection is deeper than it really is and that Arie is more of a catch than he really is. This actually reminds me so much of Emily Maynard and how she said she was all broken and sad and she thought that finding a husband would fix all of her problems, hence the whole 4 engagements by 27 thing. IMO.

Geeze. dizzy If she and Arie want to make it work then hopefully they wait a year or two before getting engaged jmo.

Was one of the engagements to the hockey player? Hopefully she didn't end it because he wasn't around enough for her sake. Girl that's the whole point of his job which requires him to be gone for 5 days to a week per month. Not a good look if she's had 2 broken engagements and she's only 25!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  sorrynotsorry - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 22 1f49c

sorrynotsorry - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 22 8367-910 sorrynotsorry - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 22 I_got_13 sorrynotsorry - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 22 E5kqdm15 sorrynotsorry - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 22 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

+77
bleuberry
sun20j2001
cookielover12
sopearl
albean99