SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 41 of 48 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 44 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:26 am

Hubby said Arie made a quick exit from Lauren's date as he had to fart, as why else would he run away from what he wants?!!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5416

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by pavalygurl Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:26 am

Stacia620 wrote:Bekah M was on JK and said she was hoping for Peter as the Bachelor.

cantstopl Leave it to Bekah. I love it.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:27 am

Stone_Hedge wrote:Her registry said July 2017 wedding date. Didn’t they film shortly after? So she kept her registry open though breakup was way before July? I was just trying to do the math.

I think they started filming in September.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:32 am

Maddy wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:Her registry said July 2017 wedding date. Didn’t they film shortly after? So she kept her registry open though breakup was way before July? I was just trying to do the math.

Can I just ask, how does it make almost a year since she broke up with her ex?

P.S. Maddy, you are so on it with the gifs etc . Thank you

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:35 am

Norcalgal wrote:Hubby said Arie made a quick exit from Lauren's date as he had to fart, as why else would he run away from what he wants?!!
rofl rofl rofl
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:41 am

I have a lil more faith in his attraction to Lauren after tonight, thank goodness. I still think he talked himself into feeling great about Lauren. After the talk with Jacqueline, he was very vulnerable and on shaky ground in his eyes.  It's like after Bekah muttered "22", he decided he had to lead with his head instead.  The only heart I've seen so far in his actions were the tears he shed when he said good-bye to Bekah. I'm really curious to see how many more tears he sheds this season. He was wrong...sometimes he is a crier.

Last edited by mprssdbyu on Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:48 am; edited 2 times in total

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:43 am

Norcalgal wrote:Hubby said Arie made a quick exit from Lauren's date as he had to fart, as why else would he run away from what he wants?!!

Great minds.. I said the same thing laugh out loud
@Mommyof2 wrote:
He leaves her? Where is he going? laugh out loud laugh out loud

Maybe he had to fart? giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:45 am

I'm a Becca fan but after that Italy date I'm not convinced she was into Arie. IMO, she is emanating what Jacqueline said about being in love with the idea of being in love. I see that she wants it to work but I didn't hear why she thinks she maybe falling for him. What qualities does he present besides being charming for her to accept a possible engagement from him?

Maybe I'm not paying enough attention to this season, or I'm too grossed out by all the kissing, to really hear anyone pinpoint their potential mate's qualities. Beyond the physical chemistry has anyone, Arie or the ladies, said lately why they think they found the "one"?

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:46 am

I haven't looked. I bet Tia's twitter is lit right about now. Her hopes of 'Ette just went out the window. JMO

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:47 am

Stone_Hedge wrote:
Maddy wrote:
Can I just ask, how does it make almost a year since she broke up with her ex?
I guess we don't know when they broke up... no idea
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by LiboLRC Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:47 am

Lauren got the same music Raven got last year before hometowns I swear.

LiboLRC

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:05 am

philphan wrote:
Sprite wrote:Did he just say he is falling so deeply in love with her? 

Idiot. He isn't supposed to say that this early. He wants to tell her he loves her?

Start of something AMAZING...and yet he still looks bored. I swear he had botox.

He probably left to ask a producer if he could say that.

I agree 100% Now you can bet at some point he'll tell Becca "ILY" too.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4303

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 48 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 44 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+53
timfan
Newto
LeapofFaith
Luvstruck
justcallmegranny