SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 39 of 48 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 43 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:39 am

IMO he seems checked out and in la la land on basically every date.

I think he should've chosen no one if he was that disinterested or not sure.  Cause he's fine bucking the system on SM, so not sure why he couldn't stand his ground there with TPTB.  I'd have respected him more and he makes me respect those that did, such as Brad and JPG a whole lot more.

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:42 am

Mommyof2 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
littlereddress wrote:I am sitting on the crazy bench but I want to hear what he has to say when the ATFR ceremony is filmed.  Even if it is BS, I think Arie has a right to tell what was going on his head and why he he made the choices he did.

I want to hear from both Lauren and Becca also.

I just feel there are parts to this story that are missing.  

There is a lot there. IMO
I don't know(I doubt it) that the tv viewer will hear it at the ATFR. Maybe--small, outside chance the live audience might get a snip or two of reality. Who knows what the edit will show, but my experience is the tv viewers are shown far different than what the live audience, closed or not is shown. Deanna's season life audience was booing loudly for quite a while, and people threw themselves into the aisles and were loudly crying.  affraid
The best thing IMO any of the 3 can say is very little. CH will be a viper. HE always is. JMO

laugh out loud  Now that must have been a sight to see.  People throwing themselves into the aisles.  Bachelorette - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 39 3806527698  

I watched Unreal the other day on YT and it gave me a little insight to what goes on behind the scenes.  The producers are not your friends.  no no

Arie should have known that better than anyone. He said that Producers know everything about you and what buttons to push to make things uncomfortable . They know what makes for good tv. That makes me think they pushed Arie’s buttons to pick Becca knowing perhaps he wanted Lauren. So they could have known the  switch was almost going to be a given . Plus ratings soar. This is all on weak minded Arie. Jmo

Last edited by Stone_Hedge on Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:58 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:43 am

There’s always a little bit more to every story — let’s just put it that way,” said the former pro race car driver, 36, explaining that on each one of those picture-perfect dates there’s a team of producers pushing for the storyline they want. “You just have to roll with it and do it.”

http://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/arie-luyendyk-jr-the-bachelor-secrets-151693

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:00 am

Ladybug82 wrote:IMO he seems checked out and in la la land on basically every date.

I think he should've chosen no one if he was that disinterested or not sure.  Cause he's fine bucking the system on SM, so not sure why he couldn't stand his ground there with TPTB.  I'd have respected him more and he makes me respect Brad and JPG a whole lot more.

That man is head over heels in love with Lauren, what happened at FRC, to make him have a duh moment, I'm waiting to see.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:01 am

Bekah M was on JK and said she was hoping for Peter as the Bachelor.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by star_D Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:07 am

pbmax wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:IMO he seems checked out and in la la land on basically every date.

I think he should've chosen no one if he was that disinterested or not sure.  Cause he's fine bucking the system on SM, so not sure why he couldn't stand his ground there with TPTB.  I'd have respected him more and he makes me respect Brad and JPG a whole lot more.

That man is head over heels in love with Lauren, what happened at FRC, to make him have a duh moment, I'm waiting to see.
No matter what happened, choosing one and dumped her two months later is the worst. Aire can go away already, imo

star_D

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:08 am

I can't catch up on all the posts so am wondering if that clip of Arie on a sofa with a woman in another room crying could be when he breaks up with Becca K? I'm thinking it's not likely.

I enjoyed Becca K's 1 on 1 but mostly because I like her and she looked so good in that dress. I don't get Arie's attraction to Lauren unless they're hiding a lot of her personality. He's clearly into her but it makes me wonder if it's superficial. I wasn't surprised he let Sienne go or Bekah. I'll be curious how Sharleen ranks those left. I'm not seeing why he'd pick Becca and then drop her for Lauren because I have to agree with those who wonder why he didn't just pick Lauren if that was who he wanted.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15495

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:09 am

Bachelorette - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 39 Giphy
https://giphy.com/gifs/thebachelor-the-bachelor-3ohjUZyhszOZHOqQJq
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:13 am

Stacia620 wrote:Bekah M was on JK and said she was hoping for Peter as the Bachelor.

I’m willing to take a guess and say most of the girls were there for Peter since he was the most recent candidate for bachelor. Arie is old news and I’m guessing no contestant thought he would be bachelor.
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:17 am

The only thing I see Arie in love with is himself.  And maybe playing the game/the thrill of the chase.  laugh out loud

And I don't know how many times we've heard the leads say it's not real love, it's lust and infatuation on the show, real love begins after.  So I don't buy he's in love with any of them leading up to the proposal.  It's strong like and let's try it in the real world.  (ETA: I'd say the same about any lead, so this isn't specifically directed at Arie) Only he didn't even really try before creeping on SM and reverting back to his old habits, IMO.  

Hopefully, it'll all become clearer as the story unfolds but I'm still not seeing how he's going to come out of this looking good in any way.  The only ones I feel sympathy for all the ladies involved.  Bring on WG, I'm over the mess.

JMO

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:22 am

Bachelorette - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 39 Giphy
https://giphy.com/gifs/thebachelor-the-bachelor-26wkKkQIMlrssLQli
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:24 am

Count me in the camp scratching their heads. Why not pick Lauren as F1 when he is clearly gaga for her? I have never seen a lead be so overwhelmed.... this early in production ... when a contestant says she is falling in love. Really makes me think it is about the chase for him cause they are not natural together. He seems most comfortable with Kendall.

Every other woman left is gorgeous, intelligent and vibrant but Lauren is just so flat. I don't get it but he wants her and that is clear.

Imo, his final 3 are obvious while Tia just squeaked thanks to Jackie bailing.  Tia says she us falling but I don't believe it. No chemistry.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 48 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 43 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Episodes - Feb 12th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+53
timfan
Newto
LeapofFaith
Luvstruck
justcallmegranny