SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamBecca - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:21 am

Lucas15 wrote:BUT - by this Jan 18 tweet he had officially secured a car to drive for 2018:
Arie Luyendyk Jr.
‏Verified account @ariejr
Jan 18
It’s official! I’m back with @ufdracing for the 2018 @ssupertrucks World Championship. Partnership announcements coming soon!

The ride was confirmed in ufdracing's Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BeGrrKynODQ/?taken-by=ufdracing
ufdracing
Arie Jr. accepted our rose! @ariejr returns to Team UFD for the 2018 @ssupertrucks season. Come and meet him at the next race in Lake Elsinore, California in January 27th! Arie joins 2017 SST Champion @paulthedudemorris for a nice 1-2 punch!

Point being that IMO Arie's future changed (and IMO discussions with ufdracing began earlier than the Jan 18 announcement date). Is it possible that his choice at the FRC "wasn't right" after his racing career was resurrected - something he might have hoped for but didn't know about when he left to film? Dunno ...

IMO, it is no coincidence that Robby Gordon took part in a date during this season and that Arie signed to drive for this series. After all the series he is driving for is owned by Robby Gordon. IMO, this racing deal was done before her filmed the season but not announced until after the season started airing.

Digging into the history of the series, it was formed in 2013 by Robby Gordon. On the series webpage under the overall standings tabs, it lists the standings for every season. Arie was a driver each and every year so this is NOT a return to racing for him. He has been racing all along.

Yeah, all is not as it is edited to appear.

Back to top Go down

TeamBecca - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:37 am

Sometimes the spoilers deter from further sleuthing, however when it was noticed that Arie like Lauren's post, around the same time as the pic’s of his outing with apparently Becca/helmut, that's when antenna's went up. That seemed off too me. I can justify it any which way but loose, he's being kind to her, he broke her heart, etc, however the fact remains, if the lead is happily engaged to their F1, liking a F2 post is unusual, especially around the same time when they are apparently sneaking a visit together. Sleuthing clues are always around IMHO!!!

Sat Dec 02, 2017
star_D wrote:Arie posted this on his insta story.
Who’s that girl in green?
Meanwhile, Becca posted a story with her cat.
ps Instastory’s timestamp could be tricky, unlike snapchat, you can post something filmed a while ago.
TeamBecca - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 74 5f1bd010

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4458p936-bachelor-22-arie-luyendyk-jr-sm-media-sleuthing-spoilers

Mon Dec 04, 2017 Nice catch here! yes

star_D wrote:Arie liked a pic of Lauren dizzy
TeamBecca - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 74 9f62f710
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4602-bachelor-22-arie-luyendyk-jr-sm-media-sleuthing-spoilers-2

Jan 23/18
Great recap here! yes

havadrpepper wrote:I've been looking through the previous SM threads and making notes. Here is what I have come up with:

12/2 - 4 wheeling photo with ?Becca
12/4 & 5 - Arie liked several pics of Lauren
12/8 - SHV where both posted pictures on IG

Around the season premiere on 1/1, several members here noticed that Arie seems tired and subdued in his interviews. Not as "happy" as he was several weeks earlier when the preview was shown.
1/9 - poster littlereddress questioned his answer in an interview where he was not saying he was in love, she felt that his narrative has changed
1/12 - possible SHV: Becca SM silent. Becca's co-workers were home from their Vegas trip. Arie posted pic of watching "Dirty Dancing", many of us felt this meant SHV as what guy would watch that on their own!
1/14 - Arie spotted in Scottsdale
1/16 - Arie supposedly in Virginia at Lauren's parents
1/17 - Becca's use of SM has changed, not much posting at all; Arie posted photo into Phoenix

Take this for what you will.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4641p180-bachelor-22-arie-luyendyk-jr-sm-media-sleuthing-spoilers-3#1277812
Preview  Send

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:39 am

I just looked at the 2017 season races for the series Arie is driving for.

There were 22 races during the season.
9 took place in Australia
1 took place in China
12 took place in the USA

Arie raced in 11 of the 22 races.
0 in Australia
1 in China
10 in the USA

The only USA races he missed were 9/2 & 9/3 in Watkins Glen, NY. This would have been media time for the Bachelor announcement.

The last 2 races of the season were 12/15 and 12/16 in Lake Elsinore, CA. Arie raced in both of these races. He finished 7th and 9th respectively.

No races were on the schedule during filming time so he didn't have to miss any races.

So I believe that Arie is selling real estate but is also racing and has never given up his racing. However, he is not racing in a high profile series like his father did. This series races about 10 weekends a year giving them between 20 and 25 races for the season.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:24 pm

@Aunties_Love Thank you for clarifying. That’s what I find interesting about this Forum. It’s mind blowing how you all gather the pieces of the puzzle, and your insights are so enlightening . Thank you @GuaridianAngel for reposting the timeline .

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:31 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Sometimes the spoilers deter from further sleuthing, however when it was noticed that Arie like Lauren's post, around the same time as the pic’s of his outing with apparently Becca/helmut, that's when antenna's went up. That seemed off too me. I can justify it any which way but loose, he's being kind to her, he broke her heart, etc, however the fact remains, if the lead is happily engaged to their F1, liking a F2 post is unusual, especially around the same time when they are apparently sneaking a visit together. Sleuthing clues are always around IMHO!!!

Sat Dec 02, 2017
star_D wrote:Arie posted this on his insta story.
Who’s that girl in green?
Meanwhile, Becca posted a story with her cat.
ps Instastory’s timestamp could be tricky, unlike snapchat, you can post something filmed a while ago.
TeamBecca - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 74 5f1bd010

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4458p936-bachelor-22-arie-luyendyk-jr-sm-media-sleuthing-spoilers

Mon Dec 04, 2017 Nice catch here! yes

star_D wrote:Arie liked a pic of Lauren dizzy
TeamBecca - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 74 9f62f710
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4602-bachelor-22-arie-luyendyk-jr-sm-media-sleuthing-spoilers-2

Jan 23/18
Great recap here! yes

havadrpepper wrote:I've been looking through the previous SM threads and making notes. Here is what I have come up with:

12/2 - 4 wheeling photo with ?Becca
12/4 & 5 - Arie liked several pics of Lauren
12/8 - SHV where both posted pictures on IG

Around the season premiere on 1/1, several members here noticed that Arie seems tired and subdued in his interviews. Not as "happy" as he was several weeks earlier when the preview was shown.
1/9 - poster littlereddress questioned his answer in an interview where he was not saying he was in love, she felt that his narrative has changed
1/12 - possible SHV: Becca SM silent. Becca's co-workers were home from their Vegas trip. Arie posted pic of watching "Dirty Dancing", many of us felt this meant SHV as what guy would watch that on their own!
1/14 - Arie spotted in Scottsdale
1/16 - Arie supposedly in Virginia at Lauren's parents
1/17 - Becca's use of SM has changed, not much posting at all; Arie posted photo into Phoenix

Take this for what you will.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4641p180-bachelor-22-arie-luyendyk-jr-sm-media-sleuthing-spoilers-3#1277812
Preview  Send
With the bolded, I agree, it is very unusual.  I guess for me, pre season sleuthing is where it is at and that is likely my downfall in a way as post filming is important too but for some reason I enjoy looking for where the dates are, what happened, and matching up locales with the caps we do have.  One thing for sure that hasn't really happened before and it is coming up in epi 6 is that there are 4 dates for a change, 1-2/1 a group and 2-ID's.  Looking back at the stats of past seasons, having 4 dates in epi 6 hadn't happened before in any season of the Bachelor/Bachelorette yet it seems to of happened here.

Arie and Lauren B. take in the historic sites of Paris
Six bachelorettes are ecstatic to discover they will get private dance lessons on the stage of the famed Moulin Rouge
Arie takes Krystal and Kendall to a beautiful chateau for their feared two-on-one date
On the final day in the City of Light, Arie takes Jacqueline on a wonderful shopping date

http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor/press-releases/

It will be interesting to see how it all plays out.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:22 pm

http://www.hercampus.com/entertainment/chris-harrison-critics-arie-s-bachelor-season-just-wait

"If you are a critic of Arie's season, I would tell you to wait," Harrison said in a press call on Thursday. "Just wait. And prepare to have your mind blown." wrote:

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:34 pm

This season is starting to feel fake and setup to me. Almost makes me think TPTB thought this season may not have as high ratings (choosing to have Winter Games during this time, Olympics happening, and the season starting when competing against football). Interest hasn't seemed as high for the season either. It makes me think back to Jason Mesnick's season when the show was rejuvenated with the switcheroo ending. Maybe they wanted a similar strategy to ensure the show garners lots of media with controversy and thus interest and rejuvenation especially with viewers who weren't around for that before. IDK. It all feels a bit too coincidental everything that's happened Suspect jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:42 pm

littlereddress wrote:http://www.hercampus.com/entertainment/chris-harrison-critics-arie-s-bachelor-season-just-wait

Blowing my mind ending, does it come in the form of a memo? Asking for a friend.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:29 am

This is ratings gold! Hilarious!! laugh out loud laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:55 am

AllAboutLove wrote:This season is starting to feel fake and setup to me. Almost makes me think TPTB thought this season may not have as high ratings (choosing to have Winter Games during this time, Olympics happening, and the season starting when competing against football). Interest hasn't seemed as high for the season either. It makes me think back to Jason Mesnick's season when the show was rejuvenated with the switcheroo ending. Maybe they wanted a similar strategy to ensure the show garners lots of media with controversy and thus interest and rejuvenation especially with viewers who weren't around for that before. IDK. It all feels a bit too coincidental everything that's happened Suspect jmo

Also “mind-blown” is a Bach who started SHV with one girl and ends SHV with another girl . That’s a first . It will be named The Arie. Wonder how many more Baches will follow suit after and do the same . A pipe dream to experience two girls from this show in two months.

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:35 am

He just gives off an entitled vibe. I’m ok with him changing his mind. It’s better for all involved in the long run. But My biggest issue is how he’s conducted himself since filming ended. Becca’s social media makes it clear she was hurt and he’s pubically been insensitive. That’s not cool with me. The love song postings, the so so happy comment, the basic photo all right after breaking up with her leaves a bad taste in my mouth. And if at the after the final rose he tries to now be sensitive or remorseful it won’t ring true to me.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:49 am

There are lots of firsts in the history of the show. Bob G. fell in love with one of his ex wives while doing the show, while he was doing the show. He was not interested in either his F1 or F2 to the degree of that other woman. Yet he had to choose someone. According to MF Blob had intimate relations with 6.5 women cast during filming.  Go figure what a half means. 
Then there is the season of Jenn Scheft. She was rumored to have been dating her boss and then chose no one. 
PLO did not want either girl. He chose one. Waited it out until the AFTR to break it off even though the rags had photos of that F1 romping on the beach with another man. Then he dated the other. 
Brad 1.0 was being coerced to choose someone and stuck to his guns. It earned him a slap heard around the world for his M&G for Brad 2.0. 
Jason wanted one thing and was manipulated to choose another. 
JPG. Enough said. He went against production grain and was burned all season. IMO
I doubt the show is going to change formula and stop with the sham engagements. The only variable left is to continue to re-write how they couples tend to deal with their aftermath. 
There really isn't that much new to me with this season that has not been played before except for social media and the response. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+92
jlccaz
kraft33
FLChica
charriotoffire
Eagle Eye