SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamArie - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Linds911 Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:43 pm

@Rolly no i haven't seen any.. will be interesting if he and Lauren, (maybe even Becca) still do JKL, GMA, e.t.c post show given that everything will be about the switcheroo. dizzy

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  teamArie - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 73 1f49c

teamArie - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 73 8367-910 teamArie - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 73 I_got_13 teamArie - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 73 E5kqdm15 teamArie - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 73 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

teamArie - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:15 am

There is usually a lull in the lead media mid season.  I expect it to pick up in a few weeks

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:29 am

Stone_Hedge wrote:Has there been any other season as slow moving as this one in discussion topics? I even went back to work after two weeks off with the flu and none of TB enthusiasts are talking except for one. She said she uses TB to spend time with her Nana who took offense when Lauren made a reference about old people being gross. I know Lauren didn’t mean it that way and some thought it cute , but I guess it’s about who’s watching . *JMO* thank you
Well, pre season sleuthing was really good as for me, it was interesting. I always like trying to find the places, and reasons/means for certain dates. There was a lot to find and I really enjoyed it. IMO, what may of detered people from talking on here lately is the whole switcheroo. IMO, there is stuff to still sleuth, but IMO, the wind has gone out of people's sails(mine included) to keep sleuthing and in general being interested in the season.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:33 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:Has there been any other season as slow moving as this one in discussion topics? I even went back to work after two weeks off with the flu and none of TB enthusiasts are talking except for one. She said she uses TB to spend time with her Nana who took offense when Lauren made a reference about old people being gross. I know Lauren didn’t mean it that way and some thought it cute , but I guess it’s about who’s watching . *JMO* thank you
Well, pre season sleuthing was really good as for me, it was interesting.  I always like trying to find the places, and reasons/means for certain dates.  There was a lot to find and I really enjoyed it.  IMO, what may of detered people from talking on here lately is the whole switcheroo.  IMO, there is stuff to still sleuth, but IMO, the wind has gone out of people's sails(mine included) to keep sleuthing and in general being interested in the season.

I look around at the other sleuthing topics here and you, Ladybug and Maddy are stellar at what you do along with the others. I too am upset about the switch but my emotional tizzy has subsided. I am unenthusiastic too. I really cannot compare this situation  to what happened with Jason and Molly although I don’t remember the details . Was this Forum here at that time ? Why I can’t compare it is, Jason is not an Arie in reputation or character . ***IMO***If what I read about it was true, he was more of a Becca type. Wanting to work through their issues but Melissa had already checked out of their relationship emotionally because of Ty. Jason had to suck it up and wait those months to do a public breakup , then chance it with Molly.  Unless  I’m not aware that they were in contact previously,  It seems Arie pulled a Melissa . He checked out if the relationship with Becca because he started to lust / miss Lauren . I’m thinking she pulled a number on him at the FRC. Not that she’s to blame because he broke down her walls and he still chose someone else. I’m one that thinks Lauren is a bore but I see her animated with the other girls like when they were spying in Arie and Chelsea . So yes, maybe she’s shy. I didn’t like how she threw a hissy fit with Krystal and stomped away. She has the degree in psychology and could have approached it differently than any of the others.  At that point I kinda saw a mean girl quality . This is just my opinion. In business we’re trained not to create a hostile work environment where we do rapid fire attacks on one person , even a problematic one is discouraged. That’s what makes some problem employees go postal at their place of work. I did take notice of all the girls who took Krystal on and I’m just glad Becca stayed quiet . If it was just the edit, then more power to Becca.  Rolling eyes are not the same as verbal confrontation . Krystal was never going to see it their way , so their efforts was tantamount to trying to break Krystal down. Maybe I’m biased but I thought Lauren was the nastiest one. Repeatedly saying , why are you here? Then stomping away. They edited so many mean faces of Lauren this past episode . I have a couple screen shots.  Becka tried to do it in a reasoning way but still harsh as even she regrets it from her tweet. Kendall tried to stay as even keel as possible. I guess the hardest thing is, a switcheroo is always going to be tough  to stomach . But Arie didn’t pull a Mesnick . He pulled a Melissa. JMRHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:36 am

Aunties_Love wrote:Well, pre season sleuthing was really good as for me, it was interesting.  I always like trying to find the places, and reasons/means for certain dates.  There was a lot to find and I really enjoyed it.  ..., snip ... IMO, what may of deterred people from talking on here lately is the whole switcheroo.  IMO, there is stuff to still sleuth, but IMO, the wind has gone out of people's sails(mine included) to keep sleuthing and in general being interested in the season.

IMO what makes sleuthing engaging is when the spoilers are not provable and (even though they may turn out to be accurate) there is an alternative interpretation and logical differing opinions about how it ends. This season there were the typical early spoilers but also early social media evidence (SHV clues) that supported the spoiler. Just my opinion but it seemed as though most accepted the spoiler and SHV evidence and that took the wind out of people's sails - even before news of the switch broke there was less then normal discussion, IMO.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:49 am

jlccaz wrote:I don't sleuth and post much any more, but I knew about the switch, and was trying to see if the edit had pivoted on Monday.  Wasn't sure. My impression is that Lauren becoming another frontrunner really happened in real life this next episode, but I am only barely watching, reading so leave that to the pros here.

IMO the edit began (in a subtle way) to show Lauren as more of a contender in Episode 4 by including Arie's comment that he wanted a date with her. Obviously in last Monday's Episode 5 he didn't get the date but did have a conversation with her. IMO they actually said close to the following:

Lauren: “I’m afraid that I fall for you and you choose someone else.”
Arie: “My biggest fear is choosing someone that isn’t right for me.”

The fact that the edit showed this dialog suggests that they knew it would become important (eerily foreshadowing what happens at the FRC and after filming ends) suggests to me an edit shift to explain what we will see unfold. This next episode appears to show Lauren explaining her engagement that she broke off last December. IMO Lauren's status as a front runner will become pretty clear by the end of Episode 6. IMO the rest of the season will show how Lauren fell for Arie and him choosing someone else - exactly what she feared could happen. Perhaps it will also show reasons why Arie's choice "wasn't right for him" - exactly what he feared could happen.

Here's another thing that's sort of been bouncing around in my mind. When Arie left for filming (very shortly after he was announced as the lead) he was a race car driver without a car to drive and had moved into real estate sales. He did go back to real estate as evidenced by this Jan 4 tweet:

https://twitter.com/ariejr
Arie Luyendyk Jr.
‏Verified account @ariejr
Jan 4
Closed my first RE deal of the year! Won’t have to sell fit tea on Insta!

BUT - by this Jan 18 tweet he had officially secured a car to drive for 2018:
Arie Luyendyk Jr.
Jan 18
It’s official! I’m back with @ufdracing for the 2018 @ssupertrucks World Championship. Partnership announcements coming soon!

The ride was confirmed in ufdracing's Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BeGrrKynODQ/?taken-by=ufdracing
ufdracing
Arie Jr. accepted our rose! @ariejr returns to Team UFD for the 2018 @ssupertrucks season. Come and meet him at the next race in Lake Elsinore, California in January 27th! Arie joins 2017 SST Champion @paulthedudemorris for a nice 1-2 punch!

Point being that IMO Arie's future changed (and IMO discussions with ufdracing began earlier than the Jan 18 announcement date). Is it possible that his choice at the FRC "wasn't right" after his racing career was resurrected - something he might have hoped for but didn't know about when he left to film? Dunno ...

Lucas15

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:21 am

Lucas15 wrote:
jlccaz wrote:I don't sleuth and post much any more, but I knew about the switch, and was trying to see if the edit had pivoted on Monday.  Wasn't sure. My impression is that Lauren becoming another frontrunner really happened in real life this next episode, but I am only barely watching, reading so leave that to the pros here.

IMO the edit began (in a subtle way) to show Lauren as more of a contender in Episode 4 by including Arie's comment that he wanted a date with her. Obviously in last Monday's Episode 5 he didn't get the date but did have a conversation with her. IMO they actually said close to the following:

Lauren: “I’m afraid that I fall for you and you choose someone else.”
Arie: “My biggest fear is choosing someone that isn’t right for me.”

The fact that the edit showed this dialog suggests that they knew it would become important (eerily foreshadowing what happens at the FRC and after filming ends) suggests to me an edit shift to explain what we will see unfold. This next episode appears to show Lauren explaining her engagement that she broke off last December. IMO Lauren's status as a front runner will become pretty clear by the end of Episode 6. IMO the rest of the season will show how Lauren fell for Arie and him choosing someone else - exactly what she feared could happen. Perhaps it will also show reasons why Arie's choice "wasn't right for him" - exactly what he feared could happen.

Here's another thing that's sort of been bouncing around in my mind. When Arie left for filming (very shortly after he was announced as the lead) he was a race car driver without a car to drive and had moved into real estate sales. He did go back to real estate as evidenced by this Jan 4 tweet:

https://twitter.com/ariejr
Arie Luyendyk Jr.
Jan 4
Closed my first RE deal of the year! Won’t have to sell fit tea on Insta!

BUT - by this Jan 18 tweet he had officially secured a car to drive for 2018:
Arie Luyendyk Jr.
Jan 18
It’s official! I’m back with @ufdracing for the 2018 @ssupertrucks World Championship. Partnership announcements coming soon!

The ride was confirmed in ufdracing's Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BeGrrKynODQ/?taken-by=ufdracing
ufdracing
Arie Jr. accepted our rose! @ariejr returns to Team UFD for the 2018 @ssupertrucks season. Come and meet him at the next race in Lake Elsinore, California in January 27th! Arie joins 2017 SST Champion @paulthedudemorris for a nice 1-2 punch!

Point being that IMO Arie's future changed (and IMO discussions with ufdracing began earlier than the Jan 18 announcement date). Is it possible that his choice at the FRC "wasn't right" after his racing career was resurrected - something he might have hoped for but didn't know about when he left to film? Dunno ...

You are not alone thinking this thought. I have been thinking along the same lines too. It seems that Arie's first love is racing, real estate was what he was doing on the side. He secured a car to drive so thoughts of a marriage and stable home life took a back seat to the adrenaline rush of the race track. I honestly don't see Becca as a full time racer's groupie (I could be wrong) and I know next to nothing about Lauren. As much as I hate to give the RS any semblance of credibility, I have to say that he did mention in one of his earlier posts that Arie was in this gig to revitalise his stalled racing career and not to actually form any kind of lasting relationship. So, that could have been the game changer. AMO.

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:25 am

Those are great points that I totally agree with. Becca fell for the stable real estate guy and the stable real estate guy isn’t so stable at all. He’s adventurous race circuit guy. He wants to keep racing, and perhaps he knew Lauren would fit that lifestyle better. Excitement excites him after all.

Last edited by SeekAny on Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:54 am; edited 1 time in total
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:35 am

Stone_Hedge wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Well, pre season sleuthing was really good as for me, it was interesting.  I always like trying to find the places, and reasons/means for certain dates.  There was a lot to find and I really enjoyed it.  IMO, what may of detered people from talking on here lately is the whole switcheroo.  IMO, there is stuff to still sleuth, but IMO, the wind has gone out of people's sails(mine included) to keep sleuthing and in general being interested in the season.

I look around at the other sleuthing topics here and you, Ladybug and Maddy are stellar at what you do along with the others. I too am upset about the switch but my emotional tizzy has subsided. I am unenthusiastic too. I really cannot compare this situation  to what happened with Jason and Molly although I don’t remember the details . Was this Forum here at that time ? Why I can’t compare it is, Jason is not an Arie in reputation or character . If what I read about it was true, he was more of a Becca type. Wanting to work through their issues but Melissa had already checked out of their relationship emotionally because of Ty. Jason had to suck it up and wait those months to do a public breakup , then chance it with Molly.  Unless  I’m not aware that they were in contact previously,  It seems Arie pulled a Melissa . He checked out if the relationship with Becca because he started to lust / miss Lauren . I’m thinking she pulled a number on him at the FRC. Not that she’s to blame because he broke down her walls and he still chose someone else. I’m one that thinks Lauren is a bore but I see her animated with the other girls like when they were spying in Arie and Chelsea . So yes, maybe she’s shy. I didn’t like how she threw a hissy fit with Krystal and stomped away. She has the degree in psychology and could have approached it differently than any of the others.  At that point I kinda saw a mean girl quality . This is just my opinion. In business we’re trained not to create a hostile work environment where we do rapid fire attacks on one person , even a problematic one is discouraged. That’s what makes some problem employees go postal at their place of work. I did take notice of all the girls who took Krystal on and I’m just glad Becca stayed quiet . If it was just the edit, then more power to Becca.  Rolling eyes are not the same as verbal confrontation . Krystal was never going to see it their way , so their efforts was tantamount to trying to break Krystal down. Maybe I’m biased but I thought Lauren was the nastiest one. Repeatedly saying , why are you here? Then stomping away. They edited so many mean faces of Lauren this past episode . I have a couple screen shots.  Becka tried to do it in a reasoning way but still harsh as even she regrets it from her tweet. Kendall tried to stay as even keel as possible. I guess the hardest thing is, a switcheroo is always going to be tough  to stomach . But Arie didn’t pull a Mesnick . He pulled a Melissa. JMRHO
Actualy with the bolded, I think the timing was that Jason/Molly actually broke up over Christmas/new years and yea, they filmed the first part of the ATFR in the first week of Jan I think from what I remember.  Then the 2nd part was done shortly after when Jas/Mol had a chance to have some time together to know if it was going to be ok, then IMO the 2nd part was filmed at the end of Jan to first week of Feb, then the two had another few weeks/to a month of meeting and being together till they felt that it was going to work and the finale of the show.  I don't know for fact, but I thought I heard that there was a backup plan to film another section of the ATFR between Jas/Mol/Mel IF Jas/Mol didn't work out then they'd likely of filmed somewhat of a normal ending.  Again I don't know the facts but am going off something I heard from behind the scenes which could be completely wrong.  I never warmed up to Melissa in that season and was ok with Molly.  She seemed spunky and real.  Melissa seemed too fleusy and not really real life.  What we seen post season with Molly and Jason shows that they both wanted things to work and so far they have.  

Now with this season, Arie changing his mind, I can hope that they make things work, but in saying that, realistically this process/show really doesn't have that much success compared to let's say the Bachelorette or even the Aussie series.  There have been more successes out of those seasons than the Bach here.

I am not one way or another with Becca or Lauren for that matter.  I am more into finding out exactly how things went down and why versus being upset at any of them.  I see Becca as light hearted and free spirited and I see Lauren as serious, real and wanting to keep in the moment and wanting to make it work with him.  Heck they played 21 questions last episode of real life stuff.  That seems to me that they have had some serious conversations that we weren't privy to.

At any rate, I am interested in seeing how this all goes down and making sense of it all by the end of the season.  I just hope the producers can tell that story without muddying it too much.  I am trying to remain out of it this season with regards to how I feel about Arie and feeling bad towards him.  It's not my life but his so guess what matters to them is all that matters in the end.

All IMO

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:38 am

Lucas15 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:Well, pre season sleuthing was really good as for me, it was interesting.  I always like trying to find the places, and reasons/means for certain dates.  There was a lot to find and I really enjoyed it.  ..., snip ... IMO, what may of deterred people from talking on here lately is the whole switcheroo.  IMO, there is stuff to still sleuth, but IMO, the wind has gone out of people's sails(mine included) to keep sleuthing and in general being interested in the season.

IMO what makes sleuthing engaging is when the spoilers are not provable and (even though they may turn out to be accurate) there is an alternative interpretation and logical differing opinions about how it ends. This season there were the typical early spoilers but also early social media evidence (SHV clues) that supported the spoiler. Just my opinion but it seemed as though most accepted the spoiler and SHV evidence and that took the wind out of people's sails - even before news of the switch broke there was less then normal discussion, IMO.
Like I said in the whole post, what I personaly find interesting is looking for the locations, date events, where they stayed and trying to match it all up. IMO, because the spoilers came out so early, I think for me, I still tried to match up locations because even RS's spoilers list never came out till late in the game, there were things that he had that didn't match up.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:37 am

OT re race car drivers. My son raced when he was younger and then didn't for a while. As he is an automotive engineer I think it is in their blood. When he had the opportunity recently to go back to it, he did. And he's 9 years older than Arie. Just a personal observation.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:40 am

Kolormiblnd wrote:You are not alone thinking this thought. I have been thinking along the same lines too. It seems that Arie's first love is racing, real estate was what he was doing on the side. He secured a car to drive so thoughts of a marriage and stable home life took a back seat to the adrenaline rush of the race track. I honestly don't see Becca as a full time racer's groupie (I could be wrong) and I know next to nothing about Lauren. As much as I hate to give the RS any semblance of credibility, I have to say that he did mention in one of his earlier posts that Arie was in this gig to revitalize his stalled racing career and not to actually form any kind of lasting relationship. So, that could have been the game changer. AMO.

IMO any lead or contestant that goes on this farce of a show specifically to find love or a spouse has a serious screw loose. Some are actually ready for marriage or at least are open to it but at the least I think they do it for the experience and adventure regardless of the outcome, and many do it to build their brand. IMO in Arie's case, getting his name out there in the hopes of getting a sponsor and back into racing was probably enough of a reason to do it regardless of any other - or even no other - outcome.

IMO there wasn't enough time after Arie was announced as lead and the beginning of filming for any discussions about racing with potential sponsors / teams so he would have left - not knowing what would happen when he came back. Being a racing "groupie" doesn't preclude marriage or for that matter starting a family but it's a life that not everyone would want. Given Becca's family situation (ie her mother's health) I could see where she might not have been enthusiastic about traveling 200 days out of a year. No clue about how she feels, but Lauren may be more willing to live that life.

ETA: For what it's worth, Emily (who Arie claims to have been in love with) was the mother of Rick Hendrick's granddaughter and Hendrick is a major team owner in NASCAR and other racing classes and Emily was a NASCAR groupie. So, Arie had actually "picked" someone who IMO would have been more than willing to be a "racing groupie" because she already was one.

Lucas15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+92
jlccaz
kraft33
FLChica
charriotoffire
Eagle Eye