SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamBecca - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by notarose Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:38 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
Aria wrote:I think they are going to show him talking about the miscarriage in this season, because Mills talked about how Arie reveals something really heartbreaking that happened in a past relationship (maybe in week 5 or 6). Seems to be alluding to this, IMO.

IMO you're probably right; if so - I might expect another blast from Cassie Harshman. Of course the thing is that Arie's discussion of this with Emily never aired on the show - presumably it was discussed but edited out. It's now widely known because of an interview Cassie gave to Radar Online! - so she herself put it out publicly on July 11, 2012.

This is true however the number of fans aware in 2012 that she made this public would pale in comparison to Arie as Bach putting it out there to his couple mil viewers of an epi. 
I’m hoping he doesn’t. If he wants to talk about having lived with a mom with someone that makes sense but the miscarriage info IMO should be self-censored.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

TeamBecca - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:39 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:
bluwavz wrote:All I know is I hope they stick to boring, vanilla guys like Benji and Farmer Chris for the Bachelor from now on. A baddy should never, ever be the Bachelor. They should only be the F1 on the Bachelorette. The last thing these baddies should be rewarded with is more women. laugh out loud laugh out loud

Best post today! laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

#baddiesalwaysandforeverF1

cantstopl Nothing can top that.....”And....Mike drop” - Bibiana

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:56 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
Aria wrote:I think they are going to show him talking about the miscarriage in this season, because Mills talked about how Arie reveals something really heartbreaking that happened in a past relationship (maybe in week 5 or 6). Seems to be alluding to this, IMO.

IMO you're probably right; if so - I might expect another blast from Cassie Harshman. Of course the thing is that Arie's discussion of this with Emily never aired on the show - presumably it was discussed but edited out. It's now widely known because of an interview Cassie gave to Radar Online! - so she herself put it out publicly on July 11, 2012.

RS had actually spoiled that they had that miscarriage discussion in his infamous "this is your life Arie" "expose" back in May 24, 2012, which is why Cassie responded to it because she was asked if it was true. I don't think she wanted it out there. I feel bad for her, because it's probably coming out again, and I believe she's married now. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:14 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:I just read that article. She was very upset Arie would use the miscarriage as his sob story to Emily while cameras were rolling. They edited out that part. He wasn’t a very good role model to her other two children and her advice to Emily was....run.

http://okhereisthesituation.com/2012/07/arie-luyendyk-jr-ex-girlfriend/

That was then and this is now and Arie still hasn’t changed his spots. He’s just gotten better at his craft imo.
Sorry, but how long does it take to realize that a man you are living with, who is not your children's father is a bad role model? Why put up with that for a week, more less years? WTF??? 
She allowed this bad role model to live with her for a couple years. So IMO she either has poor judgement herself by living with a poor role model for years and even then attempts to start her own family with this poor role model or she is expressing sour grapes. Perhaps somewhere in the middle, but she certainly is no woman of virtue and a good role model herself then IMO.
None of these people are saints, but the woman going to the tabloids to RS or whoever also makes my radar go up. I can't imagine raising children KNOWING the person is a bad role model and continuing to do such. That's crazy IMO. 
I think the recent ex-Sydney is the one that neither expressed and ILY during the dating period which was approx. 1 yr. Again, whats up with her that after a year she can't see he is not that into her. 
This doesn't excuse Arie's behavior, but what's up with these women? They aren't victims. IMO

I totally agree!  The victim card is the most overplayed card in the deck.  It’s an attention getter.  And SM laps it up :yes:  woman love to hate a guy they perceive to be a player ... until he’s interested in them .... then they swoon ... and when he walks away .... they hate him again ... and then tell the world :crazed

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:23 pm

In Arie’s case then, he sure has collected a lot of those types of women . He’s either the most unfortunate and misunderstood fellow in dating history, or the smartest . #teflonman

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:32 pm

If Arie says the last woman he loved was Emily ... it’s probably because he likes to do the chasing. Like most women ... he wants the “ ungettable”. I get it.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:36 pm

IMO he can't be a teflonman and be getting the negative discussion he is getting. Things are sticking. 
As far as collecting a lot of these women goes, he is a single 36 yr old guy. If he has been dating since he was 16, that would be 20 yrs. That could be a lot of women.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:38 pm

Aria wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:

RS had actually spoiled that they had that miscarriage discussion in his infamous "this is your life Arie" "expose" back in May 24, 2012, which is why Cassie responded to it because she was asked if it was true. I don't think she wanted it out there. I feel bad for her, because it's probably coming out again, and I believe she's married now. IMO.
Wow! RealitySteve is just despicable. What a shameful, loathsome thing to do. What a loser.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:42 pm

@tigertiz he thought it was going to air and was spoiling it. Arie is the one who made the reveal on-camera, so this is all on him, IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:47 pm

But how did RS know it would not be edited out? Why spoil something like that when you dont know exactly how Arie handled it, or what exactly was said on the show or whether it would be clear which ex girlfriend he was even talking about? Too many variables ,IMO, to justify anything like that.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:24 pm

Aria wrote:@tigertiz he thought it was going to air and was spoiling it. Arie is the one who made the reveal on-camera, so this is all on him, IMO.
Uh. IMO No. 
Because one person does wrong does not make it right for another. No. There is no way as Tiger posted to know what will or won't be edited for the show.  
What it boils down to to me is what is more important? Spoiling for hits or being a human being, putting your unjustified over the top hatred for one person aside for the grace you can offer to another or being a pr*ck? To me this is a no-brainer. RS is a butt hole and butt whole.
This is not spoiling a date. This is not spoiling the F1. This is dragging an unfortunate personal experience to the public in hopes of encouraging hate and dislike for a cast person. This dragging personal pain of another or another(s). IMO it is more despicable than anything he accuses others.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by USAGold Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:31 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Aria wrote:@tigertiz he thought it was going to air and was spoiling it. Arie is the one who made the reveal on-camera, so this is all on him, IMO.
Uh. IMO No. 
Because one person does wrong does not make it right for another. No. There is no way as Tiger posted to know what will or won't be edited for the show.  
What it boils down to to me is what is more important? Spoiling for hits or being a human being, putting your unjustified over the top hatred for one person aside for the grace you can offer to another or being a pr*ck? To me this is a no-brainer. RS is a butt hole and butt whole.
This is not spoiling a date. This is not spoiling the F1. This is dragging an unfortunate personal experience to the public in hopes of encouraging hate and dislike for a cast person. This dragging personal pain of another or another(s). IMO it is more despicable than anything he accuses others.

Yes totally ! A voice of reason !
Why so much hate ! There is enough in this world !
I’d rather choose mercy love and grace !!

USAGold

Female Posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+92
jlccaz
kraft33
FLChica
charriotoffire
Eagle Eye