SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamArie - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by bluwavz Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:25 pm

northernviewer wrote:@bluwavz OR .... or maybe some of us just don’t really mind if they’re not perfect.  

I don't mind that he's not perfect. I just wish he'd admit that maybe he might actually be the main problem when it comes to his own relationships failing and own his poor behavior instead of blaming it on the women not being ready for marriage or whatever excuse it was he likes to use that I read in another thread. laugh out loud laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

teamArie - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Kolormiblnd Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:28 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:
Aria wrote:snipped...
And, unless someone can explain to me how producers were able to trick him into liking Lauren's IG pictures two weeks after the proposal and the day after he spent a SHV with Becca, I still maintain that this is all on him. He's disrespectful and shady all by himself, IMO.

Agreed.  Yes, TPTB are all kinds of manipulative and poke and prod and play all kinds of mind games.  But Arie knew that going in, he's been there before.  He himself contacted Lauren and liked her pictures and posted and said things that are insensitive after breaking up with one and immediately asking the other to date.  I get that TPTB are in his head and ear but at some point he has to take some responsibility himself.  He's 36 not 2 and capable of making his own decisions and standing his ground.  He even told us he did things his way during filming.  So, maybe all this post filming drama is more of him doing his own thing, who knows...  If so, doing his own thing isn't the wisest or most thought out, IMO.  

JMOAA

Agree with all this @Aria @Ladybug82  yes yes 

Imo TPTB is a given denominator for all these leads/contestants so to me it's essentially a non-factor when it comes to what a lead chooses to do. Arie is an adult, what he chooses to do is on him. I don't buy into "TPTB made me do it" narratives for any of these leads even the ones I like what they do is on them. Arie doesn't get a pass from me because of comparison to past leads or TPTB or anything else. This is Arie's season and his choices and my opinions are based on that (same as with any other lead and season). And if Arie liking Lauren's pics and doing a switcheroo or any of that stuff is because he feels forced to do so then I have even less respect for him. It's how he has gone about it and that it is tied into his own pattern of past behavior (so not just this show) that makes me think that it's just Arie being Arie and the big bad TPTB aren't to blame. jmo

Ladies you are all on Point yes

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:40 pm

bluwavz wrote:
northernviewer wrote:@bluwavz OR .... or maybe some of us just don’t really mind if they’re not perfect.  

I don't mind that he's not perfect. I just wish he'd admit that maybe he might actually be the main problem when it comes to his own relationships failing and own his poor behavior instead of blaming it on the women not being ready for marriage or whatever excuse it was he likes to use that I read in another thread. laugh out loud laugh out loud

So true. It almost feels like he wants to play the victim with the problems he created . dizzy   Simlar to the edit Krystal is getting.  teamArie - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 61 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:44 pm

I don't know if he is playing the role of victim. I haven't seen that yet. I don't think he can comment about the details. 
If anything I see him to be as he always has been, to kind of brush things off and go on in a self deprecating way. 
Krystal is just plain crazy imo.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:49 pm

I've been an Arie fan since day 1 and remain a fan today. Why? There's something about him that seems endearing and that's it. I've never fangirl any celebrity or pseudo celebrity because no one should be placed above another. I like who I like but it's never an endorsement of bad behavior, stupid decisions or a lack of moral consciousness.
IMO, it's human nature to like who we like because of life's experiences and preferences because of idealism or fantasies.
Are our judgement and criticism clouded by favoritism? Again we like who we like.
I've learned how to remove my feelings from this show and just comment on what is shown. I think it's never really fair to be absolute about anyone on these shows because 1. They're virtual stranger 2. Don't know who they "really" are; just a microcosm of captured moments in time. 3. Oh, their social media definitely predict who they are 4. Matchmakers vs. matchmakers; they look so good together or just perfect for each other, won't be good because of age, lifestyles, etc. so forth and so on.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:54 pm

Idlemess wrote:I've been an Arie fan since day 1 and remain a fan today. Why? There's something about him that seems endearing and that's it. I've never fangirl any celebrity or pseudo celebrity because no one should be placed above another. I like who I like but it's never an endorsement of bad behavior, stupid decisions or a lack of moral consciousness.
IMO, it's human nature to like who we like because of life's experiences and preferences because of idealism or fantasies.
Are our judgement and criticism clouded by favoritism? Again we like who we like.
I've learned how to remove my feelings from this show and just comment on what is shown. I think it's never really fair to be absolute about anyone on these shows because 1. They're virtual stranger 2. Don't know who they "really" are; just a microcosm of captured moments in time. 3. Oh, their social media definitely predict who they are 4. Matchmakers vs. matchmakers; they look so good together or just perfect for each other, won't be good because of age, lifestyles, etc. so forth and so on.

I agree

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:46 pm

I liked Arie back in the day because I thought he was hot. I totally believed that most of the stories coming out about him were true, because that‘s the impression I had of him and I wished they would make him the lead because I thought he‘s capable of giving us a huge scandal (Exactly like this one) I‘m the first to admit I‘m here for all the wrong reasons and I don‘t mind the controversy, in fact I kind of enjoy it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:49 pm

This isn't Arie's first rodeo. deadhorse
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:56 pm

yana_bach wrote:I liked Arie back in the day because I thought he was hot. I totally believed that most of the stories coming out about him were true, because that‘s the impression I had of him and I wished they would make him the lead because I thought he‘s capable of giving us a huge scandal (Exactly like this one) I‘m the first to admit I‘m here for all the wrong reasons and I don‘t mind the controversy, in fact I kind of enjoy it.

I've long given up on seeing a lasting love story with these shows so if I get drama and controversy (which so far Arie is not disappointing in that area laugh out loud ) then I'm here for the wrong reasons too   2pop

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:00 pm

@yana_bach Do we know for sure that this season ends with a scandal? Doing a switcheroo isn't necessarily a scandal, controversy for sure - have to see how things go down before I can consider it a scandal.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5419

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:03 pm

yana_bach wrote:I liked Arie back in the day because I thought he was hot. I totally believed that most of the stories coming out about him were true, because that‘s the impression I had of him and I wished they would make him the lead because I thought he‘s capable of giving us a huge scandal (Exactly like this one) I‘m the first to admit I‘m here for all the wrong reasons and I don‘t mind the controversy, in fact I kind of enjoy it.

bestbud!   2pop

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:06 pm

At this point, I'm putting it all on Arie. He couldn't last even two months with his chosen F1 -- even Nick and Farmer Chris made it further than that. All I ask is that you make it to AFR making all the appropriate noises. Let another couple of months go by, and by all means, feel free to call it quits. At that point, everyone will have figured that you gave it a fair shot.

Instead he picked a woman, Becca, who is nice, normal, and the very definition of wife material. She didn't deserve this mistreatment nor this public humiliation. This is all Arie, Arie, Arie. Did he ever once think of Becca and her feelings? Or was it all about him?

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. I've figured you out, Arie.

I'm not going to make a judgement about Lauren B. because the edit hasn't shown much of her. My impression thus far is that she may be quiet and perhaps shy. But I really don't know. My guess is that Arie bolted quickly for her so that she would be off the market as a possible Bachelorette. Again, it's all about him.

At this point, I think he might have been best off with Bekah. They had good chemistry and clearly enjoyed each other's company. She never would have taken him too seriously, and he might have shown her a bigger world. After however long, they would have called it quits with no harm, no foul. I do think that Bekah has the capability of making a really spectacular marriage, so Arie would have been merely a warm-up for her.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+92
jlccaz
kraft33
FLChica
charriotoffire
Eagle Eye