SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamArie - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Aria Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:25 pm

Alanna wrote:It’s like so dumb though. There are other 25 yo blondes in the sea, is this one so special he’s willing to look like the biggest jerk in Bachelor nation for her? Why?

For real. At least with Jason, he did it because he truly loved the girl and wanted to marry her and have babies with her. Arie is just looking for a 3-month fling. Is that really worth giving up all the opportunities that come with this show and forever being known as the biggest, baddest playa of the franchise? Over a generic blonde who you could find literally anywhere? I wonder if in his mind, he does think it's some epic romance. He was on AF and said "I'm so happy right now. So, so happy". I can't.

Aria

Back to top Go down

teamArie - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:28 pm

Alanna wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:Becca deserves better than Peter.  

Bring on Becca as Ette!  I'm now rooting for her to choose the biggest baddy in Bach history as her F1.  One who plays it tough and all but ends up falling completely and just becomes putty around her.  

JMO
I don’t see any other logical conclusion to all this than exactly that. I’m sure tptb will deliver.

Another benefit is hearing Arie’s name even at nauseum ,dragged through the mud by the contestants. teamArie - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 7 1176891977 Not sure that’s Becca’s style though. Jojo showed what’s possible so I hope she can mentor Becca if so. TPTB would stoop as low as to ask if Becca can cut costs by using the RZ gowns she got as a parting gift by The D-bag. :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:29 pm

The worst part to me out of all this is that out of the F4, Arie does a switcheroo and chooses Lauren B. Ugh Arie why no no
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:34 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:The worst part to me out of all this is that out of the F4, Arie does a switcheroo and chooses Lauren B. Ugh Arie why no no

IMO, one word....Stepford
Two words: Emily replacement
Three words: Wishy Washy dude
Four words : He’s just a Dyk

Back to top Go down

Post by mslat92 Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:40 pm

littlereddress wrote:I have done a shift.  I said I would give Arie a fair chance and look at his behavior after the show wrapped.  Wow, I had no idea he would go down this road.

I was watching for the love story between Arie and Becca.  Now I am here for all the drama and twists and turns.  Becoming the bachelor must do something to a man's brain not in a good way.  

Having said that the heart wants what the heart wants and if he realized that it was Lauren he loved all along but got caught up in proposing to the girl who dumped her boyfriend for him and realized his mistake, then more power to him.  Especially if he was willing to take on the SM sh*tstorm to be with Lauren.  Time will tell, if he breaks it off with her in a couple of months, he is telling us exactly who he is - he is not ready to commit to anyone.

Becca seems to wearing her heart on her sleeve and I feel for her.  Even if this was a bubble relationship she seems broken hearted and blindsided.

I always figure that beautiful women are used to getting attention from multiple men, especially when out at a club or bar, and have spent years refining the ability to pick out the sleazy ones from the good ones - so when one becomes The Bachelorette, she's already equipped with the ability to fiddle down men based on limited facts, and more so on a gut feeling. Whereas guys aren't usually in the same boat, and when they're suddenly presented with 20+ beautiful women, who are all vying (desperately) for their attention, I think they can get overwhelmed and make stupid decisions. I don't mean to simplify it as an excuse, but I really think it's at least a factor as to why The Bachelorette is so much more successful in terms of the couple's longevity post show.

As for Arie. Whatever, man. I was a fan, but you screwed up. Good luck. Becca for Bachelorette.
mslat92
mslat92

Female Posts : 526

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:40 pm

I remember Arie went to Emily's house to basically get her to do a switcheroo. Now it seems he went to Lauren's house to do a switcheroo for himself. Somehow I am thinking it is the switcheroo stuff itself he is loving rather than the person. SMH no no
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:41 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:The worst part to me out of all this is that out of the F4, Arie does a switcheroo and chooses Lauren B. Ugh Arie why no no

IMO, one word....Stepford
Two words: Emily replacement
Three words: Wishy Washy dude
Four words : He’s just a Dyk

Five words: Now we know where his marbles are and they are certainly not in his brain.

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:43 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I remember Arie went to Emily's house to basically get her to do a switcheroo. Now it seems he went to Lauren's house to do a switcheroo for himself. Somehow I am thinking it is the switcheroo stuff itself he is loving rather than the person. SMH no no

Yup and his diary is his weapon . A serial switcharoo-er. Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:46 pm

Just keep banging Courtney dude. It’s clearly what you want to do. (unless she currently has a bf in which case just wait for the breakup.)

teamArie - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 7 87b72b10 teamArie - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 7 86669110 teamArie - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 7 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:47 pm

mslat92 wrote:
littlereddress wrote:I have done a shift.  I said I would give Arie a fair chance and look at his behavior after the show wrapped.  Wow, I had no idea he would go down this road.

I was watching for the love story between Arie and Becca.  Now I am here for all the drama and twists and turns.  Becoming the bachelor must do something to a man's brain not in a good way.  

Having said that the heart wants what the heart wants and if he realized that it was Lauren he loved all along but got caught up in proposing to the girl who dumped her boyfriend for him and realized his mistake, then more power to him.  Especially if he was willing to take on the SM sh*tstorm to be with Lauren.  Time will tell, if he breaks it off with her in a couple of months, he is telling us exactly who he is - he is not ready to commit to anyone.

Becca seems to wearing her heart on her sleeve and I feel for her.  Even if this was a bubble relationship she seems broken hearted and blindsided.

I always figure that beautiful women are used to getting attention from multiple men, especially when out at a club or bar, and have spent years refining the ability to pick out the sleazy ones from the good ones - so when one becomes The Bachelorette, she's already equipped with the ability to fiddle down men based on limited facts, and more so on a gut feeling. Whereas guys aren't usually in the same boat, and when they're suddenly presented with 20+ beautiful women, who are all vying (desperately) for their attention, I think they can get overwhelmed and make stupid decisions. I don't mean to simplify it as an excuse, but I really think it's at least a factor as to why The Bachelorette is so much more successful in terms of the couple's longevity post show.

As for Arie. Whatever, man. I was a fan, but you screwed up. Good luck. Becca for Bachelorette.

thumbsup You got that right!

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:48 pm

Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:50 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I remember Arie went to Emily's house to basically get her to do a switcheroo. Now it seems he went to Lauren's house to do a switcheroo for himself. Somehow I am thinking it is the switcheroo stuff itself he is loving rather than the person. SMH no no

Yup and his diary is his weapon . A serial switcharoo-er. Suspect

Damn. Can't forget the journal/diary. The journal HAS to be part of filming his switcheroo with Lauren. No way else I see it happening but Arie pulling out his journal to convince the girl (and her parents) of his tru tru love feelings. I will have to get the popcorn out if/when Arie pulls that journal out. Seems like he really is going for the title of biggest villain Bach lead ever laugh out loud laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+92
jlccaz
kraft33
FLChica
charriotoffire
Eagle Eye