SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamBecca - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by littlereddress Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:45 pm

northernviewer wrote:
happygolucky wrote:@Stone_Hedge the girls were chosen independently of who was going to be the bachelor, but maybe the final cut was done knowing the traits of the lead and what dynamics could be created among the group (fragile, handle with care) - IMO

@northernviewer ... I think a person has to be ready prior to meeting the right person, to even recognize the importance and take a chance ... I doubt Arie is THAT ready ... I think He thinks he is and is selling his truth ... I'm just not seeing IT. I stated few weeks ago "he is adorable" ... and he is ... until he isn't. The line in this case is not subtle but quite clear ... it requires consciousness/mindfulness and wit ... he lacked in one, if not both.

Just because a person is ready to marry doesn’t mean they’re going to marry the next person who comes along.   This is The Bachelor ...  not some Hallmark movie giggling

Certainly not the person who comes along in a reality tv show....or a Hallmark movie 

...especially when there will be a whole new group of young beauties waiting to get in line for him after The Bachelor is done airing hoping they possess the magic potion to tame the bad boy.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

TeamBecca - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Diana Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:06 pm

There was a reason I always felt icky about Arie even back during Emily's season. This zebra won't change his stripes JMO.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:06 pm

I acutually think Arie will get engaged and try to marry. He didn’t want to be like Peter and be indecisive so he proposed. I don’t care about the switch anymore, but how he got out of it will be interesting. There are no backdoor exits this time. He can only use what he’s perfected though the years, charm and smoothe talk. He now wants to show he’s the new Arie ready to emulate Sean. But it takes a lot of work and I’m not sure he’ll weather it because that part of him has not been tried or tested. Thus far, he’s only endured in a long term relationship of a year or so because he had side action going on. Lauren is a religious , politically Trump minded girl. Not sure how that will mesh with Arie out of the bubble life. I do think Lauren is more naive then Becca, and that works in Arie’s favor . The switch was a good thing for Becca but not sure it’ll be a good thing for Lauren . Jmho

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:26 pm

northernviewer wrote:
happygolucky wrote:@Stone_Hedge the girls were chosen independently of who was going to be the bachelor, but maybe the final cut was done knowing the traits of the lead and what dynamics could be created among the group (fragile, handle with care) - IMO

@northernviewer ... I think a person has to be ready prior to meeting the right person, to even recognize the importance and take a chance ... I doubt Arie is THAT ready ... I think He thinks he is and is selling his truth ... I'm just not seeing IT. I stated few weeks ago "he is adorable" ... and he is ... until he isn't. The line in this case is not subtle but quite clear ... it requires consciousness/mindfulness and wit ... he lacked in one, if not both.

Just because a person is ready to marry doesn’t mean they’re going to marry the next person who comes along.   This is The Bachelor ...  not some Hallmark movie giggling

I don't know. I don't really see the difference between a Hallmark movie and the way Arie views love. cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:31 pm

bluwavz wrote:
northernviewer wrote:

I don't know. I don't really see the difference between a Hallmark movie and the way Arie views love. cheeky

The difference is, he doesn't call it love. laugh out loud

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:51 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
BKay wrote:My gut says that Arie's best connection was to young Bekkah, but his head was afraid she wouldn't commit, so he cut her loose. Really, for some men, a 14 year difference is a good idea cause they are so darned immature. (There is a marriage in my family of exactly that age difference and they are going strong after 15 years - she was 18 and he was 32 when they married - she was mature and he was a late bloomer.) Arie seems very immature...

IMO, There is no way an exciting, beautiful smart young woman like Bekah should squander her youth on Arie. She can do much better with an educated, fun, youthful, ambitious and handsome man. IMO, she would be stupid to settle for Arie and I do not think for a minute that she would. Win the race and get engaged on this show, for sport? Absolutely. Spend even the rest of the year yoked to him? - Dream on....Arie. He knows it. This is not his first rodeo and he eliminates her because he knows she will destroy him and that's why he's afraid of her. Every player can be played by a smarter, younger, beautiful, more confident and powerful and self-possessed woman. That's Bekah. She told him she doesn't need him. They both know it. JMO  :yes: TeamBecca - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 51 3806527698

Just want to say that this Bekah might be too smart, too self assured and worldly for Arie, but seems to me, this is the age range and type he favors - the ingenue type. He will be the older experienced one showing them the ropes laugh out loud , while they are younger and eager to please him. They swallow whatever ish he dishes and keep coming back for more - TeamBecca - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 51 4103285151

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:10 pm

Exactly ... because the real life is not some Hallmark movie I would prefer the bachelor wouldn't have proposed if he didn't really mean it ... and I don't think he really felt/meant it with Becca, but I'm guessing he proposed ... so I guess Arie created his "hallmark" moment when a lead breaks up an engagement (because it was so obviously doomed) and falls in love in "12 days till Christmas" ... so I guess The Bachelor and Hallmark movies are the same thing ... always the same old storylines, basic dialogs, colorful settings with dim lights and tables full of food that people never eat, where every problem finds a solution when a comunity comes together to donate their time and money and a couple gets together after some encouraging and profound words of some elder "friend". Guess CH has some more lines to deliver this year, when he was almost absent last season.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:25 pm

Regarding Becka, I don’t think he can cheat on her . She reads him well, calls him out and is tech saavy. She’ll know when he’s lying, out reason him and sniff his online activity . He needs them a little more naive so it’s easier to pull the wool over their eyes. Especially if she believes that their relationship will be built on trust . Becca’s a publicist and probably has to do fact checking . Something that will not work in Arie’s favor. Lauren might be perfect for him giggling imo

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:55 pm

I"M SOOOOOO BEHIND. With a sick 4 legged baby that is much more important and taking up most of my time, I have no idea what the up to minute news is out there on Arie's screw up!

I think I read that he went to Lauren and only asked to continue to date and didn't propose?? Is that correct or did I read that wrong? And where did this bit of news come from? He should have just chosen lil Bekah. Man/Boy is more depressed she's 22 than he is over a broken engagement, more than likely!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:13 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:I"M SOOOOOO BEHIND. With a sick 4 legged baby that is much more important and taking up most of my time, I have no idea what the up to minute news is out there on Arie's screw up!

I think I read that he went to Lauren and only asked to continue to date and didn't propose?? Is that correct or did I read that wrong? And where did this bit of news come from? He should have just chosen lil Bekah. Man/Boy is more depressed she's 22 than he is over a broken engagement, more than likely!

TeamBecca - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 51 3806527698  I think there is some truth to this. 
IMO a lot of people have a gut feeling that a particular person may be very right for them and based on the edit I think that happened to Arie night 1 with Bekah. Not only was the physical attraction strong, she also pushed him to think. Their physical proximity (simultaneously touching each other’s faces) while talking at dinner was very intimate which I see as an edit way of showing head & heart. 
If future epis show nothing challenging in that relationship beyond the age difference then I suspect he may have not fully committed to anyone else during filming.
Guess it depends on what is yet to come however that gut feeling, to me, didn’t happen early on with anyone else.

Last edited by notarose on Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:19 pm

I’m literally laugh out loud’ing that Aries future wife would need to be tech savvy to catch all the sm cheating and constantly nip it in the bud as part of her daily routine: pay bills, check work email, plan outfits based on week’s weather, hack into husbands Facebook and chase away random chick laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:20 pm

northernviewer wrote:When Arie meets the right girl ... he’ll marry her.  Him not wanting to stay with the girl he chose at the FRC does translate to he’s not ready to marry in my books.  He broke up with her after maybe a few months of dating.... no big deal.   That’s not like ending a real life engagement.... that’s comparing apples and oranges IMO

Another great post! Keep them coming. That's the key when he meets the right one and so far he hasn't met her, that is obvious. Maybe Lauren is or maybe she's not, we shall see. I don't believe it took two months more like a week or two before he came to his senses. I commend Arie for putting a quick end to it and not carry on a charade.

I find it funny that this is a show that has established rules and bylaws
1.its not cool to say you came here for the lead and not to make friends, you must make friends
2.you should give advice to the other guy/girl on how to date the lead, even though you both are competing for them.
3.if you have a rose already, you shouldn't be spending time with lead because that's not cool, even when you know you need more time with the lead to make sure the both of you has a connection.
I guess correcting a mistake is breaking the rules and it's not cool.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+92
jlccaz
kraft33
FLChica
charriotoffire
Eagle Eye