SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamArie - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by northernviewer Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:57 am

So Arie pulled a Mesnick?! giggling oh well, once out of the Bach bubble feelings change ... some faster than others ...... but if he realized he made a mistake right away, better to end it now. I still like him.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

teamArie - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by mslat92 Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:58 am

I can still see a bunch of comments about the switcheroo on the Bach official insta. TBH there are a lot more just general negative comments about Arie
mslat92
mslat92

Female Posts : 526

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:29 am

I don’t think it matters what they delete . The news has made it to Cosmo online teamArie - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 47 3806527698 That’s over 3 million readers including Netherlands . giggling if that matters .

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:00 am

northernviewer wrote:So Arie pulled a Mesnick?!  giggling  oh well, once out of the Bach bubble feelings change ... some faster than others ...... but if he realized he made a mistake right away, better to end it now.  I still like him.

I don't dislike Arie but I am disappointed in him. I know that Jason did this and it worked out for him & Molly but I'm not getting that vibe from Arie. I guess we'll just have to see.

Becca was one of my favorites and I feel bad for her. I'm sure she'll be fine but it's going to be hard to do press after the show finishes airing. I'd watch if she is the Bachelorette but I'd rather she stay away from Fleiss & his minions. teamArie - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 47 4256136633

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:29 am

Isn't it funny how some of these male contestants make better pet lovers than human ones? laugh out loud Maybe Arie should just stick to keeping dogs instead of women.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by LiboLRC Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:48 am

When Becca gets back with Arie I may just laugh to be quite honest, because lets be real here is going to happen. IMO

LiboLRC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:41 am

Has Lauren deleted posts from her Twitter account or did she always have just 2 posts from 2012?

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:09 am

LiboLRC wrote:When Becca gets back with Arie I may just laugh to be quite honest, because lets be real here is going to happen. IMO
Lol nah. Jmo but Becca is too smart for that. She could have taken her ex back that she had for years but didn’t. Why would she suddenly take back a guy that dumped and started dating his ex within a week? cheeky
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:35 am

Becca looks really beautiful in this shot from yesterday. She’s got so much going for her jmo yes

teamArie - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 47 26864094_2121277534775422_3742117662549868544_n
https://instagram.com/p/BeZEc38Ddij/
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Lievta Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:00 am

[quote="Diana"]Becca looks really beautiful in this shot from yesterday. She’s got so much going for her jmo yes

I'm a Becca fan also and hope she finds a wonderful guy when the time is right. Maybe she'll meet a good man from a previous season like Peyton did when Jesse introduced her to Chris Lambton. Those two were my favorites on their respective seasons. They both seemed to be genuine people who became a match made in heaven. I was so happy for both of them when they started dating. Maybe there's a great match in the Bach family for Becca. teamArie - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 47 3552228123

For a moment each seemed unreal to the other — then the slow warm hum of love began.
Lievta
Lievta

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:12 pm

I agree one owns one's actions - but do we know what the goings on with the producers really is - behind closed doors ? I continue to think - kind of dull lead - nothing going on except the endless stuff with Crystal. It was a sleepfest ! And now there is all this buzz - now everyone is excited about how this switch plays out. I think everyone was in on it. Of course Becca is going to act sad - to keep the "story" going. What person in their right mind would take Arie back after he had publicly rejected her on tv unless it was all part of the story? Wouldn't you wonder ??? Same thing with Molly and Mesnick - I don't believe all that.
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:38 pm

Do I think producers encouraged it once they found out what Arie's mindset was? Definitely. Scandals like this is what this shows lives by, the romantic storylines are more the 'filler' for them. But was it all a setup? IMO that's highly unlikely. Like RS said (and I have to agree with him), no way they can manipulate someone into dumping their new fianceè for the runnerup just to save the ratings. That's a conspiracy theory that's just very inbelievable IMO
And who knows, maybe there have been leads who have considered a 'Mesnick' themselves, who have been confused, but didn't go through with it and maybe they just broke up with their F1 and we never knew about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+92
jlccaz
kraft33
FLChica
charriotoffire
Eagle Eye