SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamArie - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:44 pm

Hawaii Girl wrote:This tweet from Jeremy, one of Becca's close friends, is just another nail in the coffin IMO

Yeah that says a lot imo and coincides with sleuthing Becca's recent change in SM activity (from happy to sad/upset imo). It all adds up to me and I definitely think Arie dumped Becca. It's why I never believed in the narrative of "TPTB made him do it" when Arie was liking SM pics of Lauren. I don't care for TPTB but they're not a catch-all for the actions of the lead/contestants themselves imo. Leads/contestants own their actions and it's on them, even for the ones I like it's on them. Arie is an adult and he chose to be the lead and how he acts post-filming is on him. If he indeed dumped Becca and a week later going on about how he is so so happy after this then that to me shows me how little Arie thinks about others (same as him liking those pics of Lauren, he didn't care who saw that). It's just selfish and callous behavior  no no jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

teamArie - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by mindless Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:54 pm

I think he was liking Lauren's pics just weeks after the FRC to (not so) sneakily let her know he was still thinking about her. You know, just in case she tried to move on before he got rid of Becca. Rolling Eyes JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:55 pm

Wellll, wellll Arie. A fine kettle of fish you've fried up now. Silly boy. But, I am going to take a deep breath and adopt a wait-and-see attitude. His reputation precedes him and makes it seem like something he could do, of course. But, we just don't know what transpired yet. Settling back to ride this one out...wine

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:05 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Oh I am sure Arie will be all "My journal entry here on page 22 shows I had doubt about choosing you, Becca. But I still want you to know you are amazing before I dump you. Hope you understand and say nice things to the media about me. Loves you bye"

JM(snarky)O  laugh out loud laugh out loud

Snicker........... giggling
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:11 pm

mindless wrote:I think he was liking Lauren's pics just weeks after the FRC to (not so) sneakily let her know he was still thinking about her. You know, just in case she tried to move on before he got rid of Becca. Rolling Eyes JMO.

He was hoping she’d hit him up with a DM to get the dialogue going . It seems that’s how he found his other SM girlies. Like a pic and slip a DM in. :yes: mo

Back to top Go down

Post by mslat92 Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:18 pm

I hope Becca has seen all of this, so she really knows just how much she dodged a bullet with this guy - because I'm sure he tried to spin it in his favour when he dumped her for LB.
mslat92
mslat92

Female Posts : 526

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:29 pm

Aria wrote:
mindless wrote:I checked as well in several places just now and can report that Lauren's parents house is actually the one across the street with the white car and two black SUVs parked to the side. It's confusing with all the black cars on the neighbour's driveway as well, but those are not the ones we're supposed to be looking at. One of them is there on Google Maps as well. Maybe they have a funeral business or something. Hope this clarifies.

That's such a funny coincidence! Thanks for clarifying. It didn't make sense to me that Lauren's side would spill  and in such a strange way, but it's good to get confirmation. I was about to go into conspiracy mode.
It didn’t make sense but it was clear to me it was taken from the house with the drive we were looking at.  Across the street makes more sense but is a lot less obvious as I thought they were when I first looked at the pic.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:32 pm

How many more weeks 'til WTA AND ATFR? I'm gonna go back to watching Lucifer on Fox. At least, that's a "devil" I can stomach to watch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:33 pm

mslat92 wrote:I hope Becca has seen all of this, so she really knows just how much she dodged a bullet with this guy - because I'm sure he tried to spin it in his favour when he dumped her for LB.
Why would any woman even want to be with a man that didn’t want her?? Looking at you, Lauren Rolling Eyes I think Becca should realize how much of a bullet she’s dodged for so many reasons, not the least of which that Arie is a total effboy imo and not fit to be partners with anyone, save Bastian maybe.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:43 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
Aria wrote:
mindless wrote:I checked as well in several places just now and can report that Lauren's parents house is actually the one across the street with the white car and two black SUVs parked to the side. It's confusing with all the black cars on the neighbour's driveway as well, but those are not the ones we're supposed to be looking at. One of them is there on Google Maps as well. Maybe they have a funeral business or something. Hope this clarifies.

That's such a funny coincidence! Thanks for clarifying. It didn't make sense to me that Lauren's side would spill  and in such a strange way, but it's good to get confirmation. I was about to go into conspiracy mode.
It didn’t make sense but it was clear to me it was taken from the house with the drive we were looking at.  Across the street makes more sense but is a lot less obvious as I thought they were when I first looked at the pic.

Ok, I get it now. But seems the focus is on the two black suvs below the window but the pic was meant to show across the steeet.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:28 am

Hmmm so I've noticed that the official @bachelorabc IG account must have been deleting comments about Arie doing a switcheroo. I've never noticed them to ever do this before in past seasons when comments are spoilery etc. It's very bizarre they'd even bother as I am sure more will just keep getting posted  dizzy
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:34 am

[quote="AllAboutLove"]Hmmm so I've noticed that the official @bachelorabc IG account must have been deleting comments about Arie doing a switcheroo. I've never noticed them to ever do this before in past seasons when comments are spoilery etc. It's very bizarre they'd even bother as I am sure more will just keep getting posted  dizzy[/quote

Putting out a forest fire with cups of water. My gut says, they’ll sell the love story.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+92
jlccaz
kraft33
FLChica
charriotoffire
Eagle Eye