SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamBecca - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:49 pm

Kolormiblnd wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:His new racing contract will keep him on the race tracks. I read about Holland and spending time with his overseas relatives . He probably knew what’s coming when he did what he did. TPTB might even edit his after the FRC debacle and color it romantic to save his rep and encourage his new relationship. Imo.

Not a chance!! They love the drama, the messier, the better.  laugh out loud  By FRC, Arie/his feelings will not be a priority.

I’m hoping that Arie is put through the ringer. It can be like therapy giggling Scared straight. I’m just wondering since TPTB have had direct interaction with Lauren’s parents at their home , they’d soften the blow because Arie has snowed shown he’s insincere Rolling Eyes imo

Back to top Go down

TeamBecca - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by mindless Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:58 pm

I for one don't give a crap if he told Becca he was struggling, after they were already engaged and all, or blindsided her completely. It just seems like his modus operandi in relationships. He acts like there's some kind of commitment there while keeping the back door wide open, and then when he decides to leg it, the women are left feeling like they should've known and it's not like he lied etc. He's just an immature f*ckboy who doesn't have the mental capacity to even sort out his own feelings let alone care about other people's. I don't know what people ever saw in him that made them think he's an intelligent person who doesn't just change his mind with the wind and get distracted by every shiny new thing. All JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:01 pm

laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

What a sh*tshow.

Something tells me f*ckboy Arie isn’t about to turn this around with a marriage like Jason did either.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by mslat92 Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:03 pm

The show doesn't really care about Arie, or else they wouldn't have screwed him around a few years ago about being Bachelor. He was their back up plan when Peter fell through.

They will edit this to amp up the drama as much as possible. They certainly aren't going to play down Becca/Arie, just to make it easier for Arie/Lauren. Have you ever seen that happen for any lead? Look at the emphasis that Peter got during Rachel's season, at Bryan's expense. No, they will probably get us all into the Becca/Arie love story so that when it fades to black, they can SHOCK everyone by saying 'oh yeah, Arie dumped Becca a few weeks after that and now he's dating Lauren!!!'

In the end, he'll just come off as indecisive and insincere. I listen to a bunch of Bach podcasts, and they all make fun of him, and some are even creeped out by him. So it's not like he's working with a glowing review already, and then to pull a Mesnick, it's only going to get worse.
mslat92
mslat92

Female Posts : 526

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:03 pm

mindless wrote:I for one don't give a crap if he told Becca he was struggling, after they were already engaged and all, or blindsided her completely. It just seems like his modus operandi in relationships. He acts like there's some kind of commitment there while keeping the back door wide open, and then when he decides to leg it, the women are left feeling like they should've known and it's not like he lied etc. He's just an immature f*ckboy who doesn't have the mental capacity to even sort out his own feelings let alone care about other people's. I don't know what people ever saw in him that made them think he's an intelligent person who doesn't just change his mind with the wind and get distracted by every shiny new thing. All JMO.

I don't disagree with any of that, I just wanted to clarify RS's statements on the pod.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:04 pm

No... but seriously though. If I’m Lauren, 25 and beautiful, and 36 year old f*ckboy Arie comes crawling back.... I’d seriously be like “yeeeeeeahhhhh... thanks, but no thanks. Second place and aiming for The Bachelorette here. Obvi.”
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:07 pm

Aria wrote:I actually get the feeling he's getting info from Becca's camp because he's been super kind about her and is still stressing that he hasn't heard a single bad word about him. Her friends seem so angry at Arie that I wouldn't be surprised if they were spilling to RS on her behalf.  

Either way, given that there are 2 months to go, I have a feeling we'll be hearing from all three of their camps.
IMO.

I think that he is getting it from both camps. The original info about the initial contact probably came from Lauren's camp, but he had to confirm it and did (with Becca's camp?).
ITA, this is not over yet. Arie might end up as roadkill in this battle and I wonder how he seems to Lauren's family now and the s**tshow is just getting started.  laugh out loud

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:13 pm

It all speaks to the alluring charm of Arie.  There will always be someone out there willing to risk a fling with him. He knows his way around women and how to get in and out of a relationship. I feel bad for Becca now, but knows she the real winner in this. Lauren got her F(upped)1. Congrats :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:14 pm

Can’t wait for them to trot out Jason and Molly like a dog and pony show during the ATFR. This show is so predictable.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by mslat92 Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:16 pm

sosleepy wrote:No... but seriously though. If I’m Lauren, 25 and beautiful, and 36 year old f*ckboy Arie comes crawling back.... I’d seriously be like “yeeeeeeahhhhh... thanks, but no thanks. Second place and aiming for The Bachelorette here. Obvi.”

She's young, naive. It's sad, really. I don't think they would've given her The Bachelorette, though. She's too boring (at least on TV). I do wonder if Tia's sad her chances of becoming The Bachelorette are basically shot now, unless Becca turns it down.
mslat92
mslat92

Female Posts : 526

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:19 pm

mslat92 wrote:
sosleepy wrote:No... but seriously though. If I’m Lauren, 25 and beautiful, and 36 year old f*ckboy Arie comes crawling back.... I’d seriously be like “yeeeeeeahhhhh... thanks, but no thanks. Second place and aiming for The Bachelorette here. Obvi.”

She's young, naive. It's sad, really. I don't think they would've given her The Bachelorette, though. She's too boring (at least on TV). I do wonder if Tia's sad her chances of becoming The Bachelorette are basically shot now, unless Becca turns it down.

I thought I read somewhere here that Tia is back with an ex? question

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:20 pm

mslat92 wrote:

I find Becca basically as dull and boring as Lauren. Really, both Lauren and Becca are pretty interchangeable to me, and both are/were potential meh future Ette candidates. Very non-descript.

As for Tia, I don’t really see that either. She’s Raven-lite. Maybe just not my type. It’s also very possible I’m just getting bored with this entire format, and the show in general.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+92
jlccaz
kraft33
FLChica
charriotoffire
Eagle Eye