SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamBecca - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:19 pm

I think if Arie wanted to be with Courtney he would have already instead of being "friends with benefits". Makes me think Arie saw/sees Courtney as his side-piece and she was willing to be that. Kind of sad and low self-esteem for a woman to be the FWB girl so I doubt Arie would care enough to change that as long as she's giving it for free no no imo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

TeamBecca - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:19 pm

At this point, Lauren has the advantage over Arie because he’s no doubt trying to prove himself to her. It’s when Lauren feels comfortable that she’s in trouble. If they’re having some issues working things out over this debacle, that’s when Arie will use his charm while making sure he has his next frying pan fired up imo. No matter what, he’s on his best behavior till ATFR.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:24 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Nixipixi14 wrote:The thing that has been confusing me the most is the fact that in most of his early interviews he kept saying he had no regrets and that he wouldn’t change anything. Like ?????? scratch

Arie also said the thing that will make him different from any other lead is him being decisive laugh out loud So I wouldn't put much stock in what Arie says especially when his actions don't match his words. jmo

And that’s what makes him more like Krystal cantstopl In the new preview about Krystal that’s posted here, it says :
She questioned his character but he can’t get past how well she knows him.” hehehe

Back to top Go down

Post by tvlover1988 Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:30 pm

When someone shows you who they are believe them the first time.

I'm pretty sure Arie showed all of us who he is years ago.

tvlover1988

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:50 pm

suzq wrote:I really think that Arie likes to have his cake and eat it, too. It seems  Arie likes having multiple women at his beck and call.  

I said it before, I'll say it again...

"Sister Wives"

group hug

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:04 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:
yana_bach wrote:Do you guys have any info on Arie‘s relationship with Courtney? I feel like I‘m out of the loop

The one thing I read of interest is, Courtney said she and Arie dated up to about two months on and off  before he became TB. This is when he was off and on living with and dating Sydney . Courtney snooped around Sydney’s IG and got called out. They probably didn’t know about each other . Maybe they will collaborate on another book giggling

Read here, Sydney said neither her or Arie ever said they loved each other even though they were together for a year, he told her maybe his feelings would grow. From what I've read Syd chased him and they were friends with benefits & she hoped they were exclusive & never said he cheated on her. He has said on show he didn't fall in love with anyone after Emily. Maybe he did fall in love with Lauren and it will be different but he will need to earn her trust. He should start by burning his little black-book and cutting all strings with Courtney telling her to find other friends to present with her benefits!!!! Arie's "Love" for sure will be tested after the show since fan girls will be ready to give him benefits when he is traveling. Lauren will find out if he can be loyal or not when she can't go. Maybe that is why he has said recently he may move to Holland after show, he could avoid temptation & not be running into any of his bachelor flings.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:18 pm

Diana wrote:I listened to the RS podcast and he never said that. He said he didn’t know what Arie told Becca just that he is guessing that she knew about his lingering feelings dizzy and if she did and he liked Lauren pics while engaged to Becca and telling her he’s confused... gross. no

Either way you paint this... he went about it the wrong way JMO. I don’t get what’s so special about Lauren that’s worth all that’s coming his way laugh out loud

He said this: "I think I know...from the rumblings that I've heard, Becca is well-aware, it's not like he was talking to Lauren behind Becca's back while they were still engaged. He, I think, he at some point during his talks with Becca, his visits with her, he made it known he was internally struggling with this.".

Not saying that what RS says is gospel or that it makes it much better (as he still did bail on an engagement six weeks in), but RS is saying that he believes that Becca has known about Arie's feelings for Lauren for a while now and he wasn't talking to Lauren behind her back. It doesn't seem like he was keeping his feelings from her, which was the main/only issue with Jason and Melissa. For RS, the #1 Arie hater on the universe to say this? I'm guessing there is truth to it. He clearly seems to have a very solid source since he knew about Lauren/Arie's conversation the night it happened and was able to figure out all of this within days of it happening. It's possible his source is in Lauren's camp and they're making Arie seem less terrible than he is, but that is what RS is saying. iIMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:24 pm

His new racing contract will keep him on the race tracks. I read about Holland and spending time with his overseas relatives . He probably knew what’s coming when he did what he did. TPTB might even edit his after the FRC debacle and color it romantic to save his rep and encourage his new relationship. Imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:28 pm

Aria wrote:
Diana wrote:I listened to the RS podcast and he never said that. He said he didn’t know what Arie told Becca just that he is guessing that she knew about his lingering feelings dizzy and if she did and he liked Lauren pics while engaged to Becca and telling her he’s confused... gross. no

Either way you paint this... he went about it the wrong way JMO. I don’t get what’s so special about Lauren that’s worth all that’s coming his way laugh out loud

He said this: "I think I know...from the rumblings that I've heard, Becca is well-aware, it's not like he was talking to Lauren behind Becca's back while they were still engaged. He, I think, he at some point during his talks with Becca, his visits with her, he made it known he was internally struggling with this.".

Not saying that what RS says is gospel or that it makes it much better (as he still did bail on an engagement six weeks in), but RS is saying that he believes that Becca has known about Arie's feelings for Lauren for a while now and he wasn't talking to Lauren behind her back. It doesn't seem like he was keeping his feelings from her, which was the main/only issue with Jason and Melissa. For RS, the #1 Arie hater on the universe to say this? I'm guessing there is truth to it. He clearly seems to have a very solid source since he knew about Lauren/Arie's conversation the night it happened and was able to figure out all of this within days of it happening. It's possible his source is in Lauren's camp and they're making Arie seem less terrible than he is, but that is what RS is saying. iIMO.

If the source is from Lauren’s camp...her mom follows RS.  But if so, she only knows what Arie told them about Becca. Not what actually happened imo. This is so messed up,

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:39 pm

Aria ... the indication of the source is showing me a nice story in a wrapping paper by Lauren's camp, indeed ... which is understandable ... in times like these all means are necessary to soften the blow ... just ironic ... who is used by who? ... And sure RS knows about the private conversations between Becca and Arie ... because Lauren was present laugh out loud not.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:43 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:His new racing contract will keep him on the race tracks. I read about Holland and spending time with his overseas relatives . He probably knew what’s coming when he did what he did. TPTB might even edit his after the FRC debacle and color it romantic to save his rep and encourage his new relationship. Imo.

Not a chance!! They love the drama, the messier, the better.  laugh out loud  By FRC, Arie/his feelings will not be a priority.

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:44 pm

I actually get the feeling he's getting info from Becca's camp because he's been super kind about her and is still stressing that he hasn't heard a single bad word about him. Her friends seem so angry at Arie that I wouldn't be surprised if they were spilling to RS on her behalf.

Either way, given that there are 2 months to go, I have a feeling we'll be hearing from all three of their camps. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+92
jlccaz
kraft33
FLChica
charriotoffire
Eagle Eye