SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamArie - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:35 pm

I wonder if Courtney actually pays Arie for rent... or.... if they have an 'understanding'  and she gets rent free for being "friends" :gotcha:

It wouldn't surprise me at all if it's the latter  :stirthepot
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

teamArie - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by mslat92 Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:36 pm

Alanna wrote:Maybe they (Courtney and Arie) should just be together?

I think Courtney figured out Arie is an overgrown man child and can't be faithful to one woman, so she put him in the 'no good' pile. In her book, she tells that story about how they were supposed to go to the iHeart festival together, but she broke up with him bc she was tired of all the Jef/Arie/Emily drama. He asked her to rethink and get back to him. After she slept on it, she rang him and told him she overreacted and wanted to go to the festival, and he told her it wasn't a good idea anymore.

Then she finds out through Instagram that he's flown in a girl to go with him. What was that thing Sydney said about 'hoes in different area codes'?
mslat92
mslat92

Female Posts : 526

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:37 pm

Not to defend Lauren but I understand why she ran back into his arms.

It's always dramatic and utterly romantic to have a man come back and say he made a huge mistake and you were the one all along. Stupid but romantic out of a novel.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by mslat92 Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:39 pm

littlereddress wrote:Not to defend Lauren but I understand why she ran back into his arms.  

It's always dramatic and utterly romantic to have a man come back and say he made a huge mistake and you were the one all along.  Stupid but romantic out of a novel.  

Is it as romantic when he proposed to another woman a few weeks prior, though? rotfl
mslat92
mslat92

Female Posts : 526

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:41 pm

I could see this.  They would both be crucified in the press for awhile,  but hey...it might just be that crazy combo that works.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:43 pm

How embarrassing is Arie? The fact he’s calling ex’s to try to make himself look better is so telling .

Becca really did dodge a bullet here. cantstopl

jmo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:52 pm

mslat92 wrote:
littlereddress wrote:Not to defend Lauren but I understand why she ran back into his arms.  

It's always dramatic and utterly romantic to have a man come back and say he made a huge mistake and you were the one all along.  Stupid but romantic out of a novel.  

Is it as romantic when he proposed to another woman a few weeks prior, though? rotfl

Not only that but she and the world will watch that proposal. Frankly I would be devastated if I were either Lauren or Becca but in the end Becca will come out the winner IMO.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by Nixipixi14 Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:03 pm

The thing that has been confusing me the most is the fact that in most of his early interviews he kept saying he had no regrets and that he wouldn’t change anything. Like ?????? scratch

Last edited by Nixipixi14 on Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Nixipixi14

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:03 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:

I thought this too but think if Arie wanted to be with Courtney he would have already. She's just his side-piece imo.
Which is why I don't think Lauren is IT for him. If this is all true, I don't think she's the one that's going to cause him to change his IMO womanizing ways. She's delusional if she thinks she's his special snowflake IMO. She's just one of many snowflakes. In other words, I don't see this story ending like a fairytale and they ride off into the sunset and live happily ever after. laugh out loud

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:11 pm

Nixipixi14 wrote:The thing that has been confusing me the most is the fact that in most of his early interviews he kept saying he had no regrets and that he wouldn’t change anything. Like ?????? scratch

Arie also said the thing that will make him different from any other lead is him being decisive laugh out loud So I wouldn't put much stock in what Arie says especially when his actions don't match his words. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:16 pm

I really think that Arie likes to have his cake and eat it, too. It seems Arie likes having multiple women at his beck and call. I would not want to be Lauren meeting Courtney--Arie likes keeping his "side-pieces". I find it very interesting that Courtney would say she told Arie that she would back off from some of their "friendship " for Arie and his F1. My question is : why do that for Arie? Why not be honest and caring for yourself and say that I need to back off from this "friendship " because it isn't good for me. No matter how Courtney feels about Arie--I wouldn't think it would feel great to have someone think of you as a casual off and on sex buddy for years, and but not "marriage material". I wanted to believe in the romance of Beeca and Arie. I think that ultimately they are pretty different--Becca seems like she is a fairly successful and independent woman. She also is pretty open about her opinions including politically. I think Lauren's personality on the other hand may mesh a little better with Arie's. Arie is attractive, charming and definitely not poor--I think that may have allowed him to get away with certain behaviors that others may not as easily have in the past. He may think that why should this situation be any different? All JMO

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:17 pm

quietpal wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

I thought this too but think if Arie wanted to be with Courtney he would have already. She's just his side-piece imo.
Which is why I don't think Lauren is IT for him. If this is all true, I don't think she's the one that's going to cause him to change his IMO womanizing ways. She's delusional if she thinks she's his special snowflake IMO. She's just one of many snowflakes. In other words, I don't see this story ending like a fairytale and they ride off into the sunset and live happily ever after. laugh out loud

Yikes, she is probably thinking because he was willing to endure the sh*tstorm that is coming his way for her, she must be his forever person and he is finally ready to let all the other sweet young things go.  The world is full of sweet young things and him coming off the bachelor, the sweet young things will cozy up to him for sure.

Last edited by littlereddress on Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+92
jlccaz
kraft33
FLChica
charriotoffire
Eagle Eye