SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamArie - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Alanna Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:27 pm

It’s like so dumb though. There are other 25 yo blondes in the sea, is this one so special he’s willing to look like the biggest jerk in Bachelor nation for her? Why?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

teamArie - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:27 pm

quietpal wrote:
havadrpepper wrote:IMO, I hope Becca runs away and refuses to be the bachelorette.  I like her but I don't want to see her go through all the hoops that TPTB put them through.

Guess who changed her IG tagline.  I believe it is back to what it was in the beginning. Just the blurb  "Yeah, no. Don’t put me down for cardio"
That's always been her IG tagline. You're talking about her Twitter which still says "ready to do the damn thing".

I'm not on twitter so I've never seen that tag line. I thought she had changed the IG one and added that.

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:32 pm

Alanna wrote:It’s like so dumb though. There are other 25 yo blondes in the sea, is this one so special he’s willing to look like the biggest jerk in Bachelor nation for her? Why?

He could just go back to his ex Sydney.  I think people would understand that more especially if he realized that he loved her after all.

I guess we will find out what is so special about Lauren at the ATFR.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:34 pm

It's just too funny to me that TPTB still got an indecisive lead with greying hair laugh out loud jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:35 pm

Alanna wrote:It’s like so dumb though. There are other 25 yo blondes in the sea, is this one so special he’s willing to look like the biggest jerk in Bachelor nation for her? Why?

Seriously! I'm sure Lauren's a nice lady but no way is she worth the inevitable backlash. This isn't going to be a Jason and Molly situation where they work out and then everyone comes around on them. No. laugh out loud laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by LiboLRC Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:38 pm

Mike Fleiss did it again, what a guy , also Arie is going to get destroyed, my only advice to him will be to go full Heel and embrace his villain roll and to end if Becca becomes the next bachelorette how foreshadowing that to guys propose to her HAHAHAHA I can't wait to see what happens, I love you Arie not because you are a good person or anything, I love you because you actually delivered the most dramatic season ever.

All JMO

LiboLRC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:38 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:It's just too funny to me that TPTB still got an indecisive lead with greying hair laugh out loud jmo

And to think that’s what might have made them weary about Peter giggling Trainwrecks on this show sells a lot of tickets and becomes must see tv. Maybe indecisive leads are a form of cash cows. question

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:39 pm

I think the entire scenario was pretty much scripted and the viewers are being duped. 
I just don't know how much all 3 players were in on it. JMO Arie definitely more than the ladies. 
1) Lauren B has come from a recent engagement break up of just over a year. Prime candidate and maybe even willing to go along with it all. 
2) The show scripts Becca's ex to come back before the FRC. 
3) Spoilers of the SHV before the premier. No ill effects or hand slapping by production over the obvious leak
4) The "I fell in love with 2 women" statements multiple times
5) Cameras at the break up with Becca
6) Cameras at the make up with Lauren 
7) Neither 5 or 6 above were kept secreted. 
It all makes for discussion, water cooler talk and hopefully better ratings.
JMOAA

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:42 pm

Everyone said the same thing with Jason and Melissa and Molly. Jason and Molly still are together and they even have a baby.  *EDIT*

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:42 pm

Players gonna play... not everything happens because of tptb, or editing, or storylines and especially not because the lead is actually "serious about finding a wife". cantstopl Arie had a passionate fan base that was willing to overlook every douche mc-douche behavior and story about him. Why he jeopardized all of this for another 15 minutes is beyond me!
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:46 pm

I've long thought a lot can be scripted so nothing surprises me. The cameras at Becca's and Lauren's play into the script for Becca being Bachelorette imo. The viewers would need to see all that go down to be convinced that Becca had the time she needed to be ready to be the Bette gig if she is announced at ATFR. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:46 pm

Minney wrote:Players gonna play... not everything happens because of tptb, or editing, or storylines and especially not because the lead is actually "serious about finding a wife". cantstopl  Arie had a passionate fan base that was willing to overlook every douche mc-douche behavior and story about him.  Why he jeopardized all of this for another 15 minutes is beyond me!

:yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+92
jlccaz
kraft33
FLChica
charriotoffire
Eagle Eye