SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamBecca - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:37 am

I can't see Becca being okay with accepting an ending of Arie dating her and another woman post-filming... especially if Becca's ex came back and asked her to marry her. It doesn't add up to me even if some other girls in the past chose to do so I just can't imagine Becca accepting anything other than an engagement. Plus, I think TPTB would have ensured there was an engagement ending.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

TeamBecca - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:49 am

@AllAboutLove
I'm just speculating because I certainly don't know how the season ended for sure, but--
if I was about to make a major decision about proposing and that person's ex did come back at the same time to plead a case with her, that would screw with my head so badly I would immediately take re-stock of my situation and not propose. Period. 
Yes, TPTB want a proposal, however they are the ones bringing this ex back and so maybe they had another storyline in play or hoping to go in another direction. No way would I propose and if I were the woman involved and his ex came back and played this game, no way would I be accepting. No way for me.
To me that would be a total game changer. Non-negotiable.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:58 am

I was thinking the opposite... that Becca's ex being there would make Arie feel even more like he wanted Becca and to propose to her and not lose her. So making it more competitive with Becca as the prize and like how Arie felt when he was a contestant. Basically, tying into Arie having "lost" the girl (Emily) in the past so I could see his ego playing a role and Arie feeling like he is chasing Becca and "winning" her and wants to seal the deal with a proposal.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:59 am

Could TPTB be letting things out to possibly soften the blow of the ending AND to set Becca up for being the next lead?  This way, there would be no doubt about Becca having time to try and get over this whole mess and being ready for The Bachelorette?
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:17 pm

Nothing about what is happening post-filming of this season has been "normal" -- starting with the pictures posted during visits. I think that will continue until the AFTR. Becca is in PR--hopefully, she can use her knowledge and skills to negotiate with TPTB. I have a question, though --will Arie and Lauren now be the couple to.get the People magazine cover and do the talk show rounds together-- or do you think they will skip that altogether? Have any other news outlets picked this new info up and are reporting it? I know that many do not seem to want to anger Bachelor production, but I would think some might want to do some speculation at least.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:25 pm

George1218 wrote:Could TPTB be letting things out to possibly soften the blow of the ending AND to set Becca up for being the next lead?  This way, there would be no doubt about Becca having time to try and get over this whole mess and being ready for The Bachelorette?

I think it’s exactly to soften the blow. They learned from Mesnick 1.0 so created a different strategy for Mesnick 2.0 imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:35 pm

I don't see how they're letting things out any more than they generally have in recent seasons. I mean I guess they could've flown everyone involved out to LA and film all this in a studio rather than Lauren's parents' house, but maybe they thought that would draw even more attention? Or they wanted Lauren's parents present and they refused to travel anywhere for that purpose. I rarely agree with Steve, but the fact that they got caught seems like a fluke. The person who took the picture of the SUVs literally had a front row seat to the action. I doubt anyone else in that quiet looking neighborhood would've noticed, let alone seen who exactly walked up the drive. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:41 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:
George1218 wrote:Could TPTB be letting things out to possibly soften the blow of the ending AND to set Becca up for being the next lead?  This way, there would be no doubt about Becca having time to try and get over this whole mess and being ready for The Bachelorette?

I think it’s exactly to soften the blow. They learned from Mesnick 1.0 so created a different strategy for Mesnick 2.0 imo.

I think Arie did propose and if he didn't propose, he still chose Becca at the end. He was telling everyone who would listen, how happy he was when he came back, we had sneakersgate, we had Pizza, we had backyardsgate, none of this "I fell in love with two women" bulls**t at all. That narrative came into play sometime in January and after the show had premiered, I also agree that Becca was happy on the Vegas trip. We may not have the timeline accurately but, I say we have the gist of the story. I agree TPTB is trying to cash in on all this for ratings and also to set Becca up for the ette role. The tweet about being ready to do this damn thing might be about the ette role and not the engagement like we thought.
I want to say to all our supersleuths  and there are a lot of you, rock, I am in awe of you all. How can anyone not believe that this whole mess is true? The only thing that you don't have nailed down right now, is the timeline and I am betting you will be score by the time the true story comes out. Other than that, RS just confirmed what we all were subconsciously witnessing but had not tied together. When @littlereddress noted that his narrative had changed, someone else also noted that his look was different, I was one of those who said he was just tired - what do I know about sleuthing? In all this though, we should not discount that Becca was probably reading all what you supersleuths were posting here. She probably found out about the Lauren likes, here. I wonder how he explained them? No matter how they spin it, I don't think there is anyway that Arie comes out of this smelling like a rose. AMO

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:50 pm

IMO, there was no way for this not to get out with the switch happening this early. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but this is basically how the Mesnick switch got spoiled too. Just different locations. As I remember that...

- They filmed an early ATFR that was closed set in LA to film the break up and the switch. That's what RS found out about and spoiled. That's basically what they did here, only on a closed set in LA instead of Molly's parents house. But it still got spoiled, I just don't remember if it got spoiled in real time or toward the end of the season.
- Then they filmed another 'AFTR' at end of the season to catch up with how it was going with Molly and Jason, like they normally do. But I'm pretty sure I remember two nights of ATFR at the end of that season.

All to say, there is no way that this wasn't getting out regardless of where they filmed it. JMOAA.
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:00 pm

Certainly, that could be. I don't know if that is going to get the effect they wanted.  no no
@Allaboutlove I am speaking specifically from my POV and what I would do. I can't get into Arie's head and what he would do. The whole thing goes so far against my grain, I can't get past it. I'm not into rash decisions and feeling like there is a gun at my head. I instinctly draw back.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:01 pm

Ugh. They were so cute. sad All I can say is Becca girl, you are going to be just fine. heartbeat

TeamBecca - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 34 OL7mEWg
TeamBecca - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 34 TRmUUla
http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor/episodes/episode-2205/
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:05 pm

Kashathediva wrote:@Allaboutlove I am speaking specifically from my POV and what I would do. I can't get into Arie's head and what he would do. The whole thing goes so far against my grain, I can't get past it. I'm not into rash decisions and feeling like there is a gun at my head. I instinctly draw back.
bestbud! I'm with you on that. This show and what these leads/contestants do goes beyond my understanding as I can't relate at all to most of them and why they do the things they do. It's all kinds of crazy dizzy  

As for what I would do, I wouldn't go on this show at all laugh out loud laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+92
jlccaz
kraft33
FLChica
charriotoffire
Eagle Eye