SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamBecca - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by KK4 Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:57 pm

pbmax wrote:
Diana wrote:I’m definitely not saying  Lauren is the villain. I’m saying she’s a complete idiot though.

Imo

No more of an idiot than Chris , he stayed with a woman that clearly wanted another man and was heartbroken with the media and Jimmy Kimmel making fun of him, he even made a song about it, now that's humiliating. It would be so funny if RS info is so wrong.
Well, he has been wrong before!
KK4
KK4

Back to top Go down

TeamBecca - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Pirouette Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:17 pm

Whoa! I came back on this thread to check the news and...such a hate fest on Arie! What did he do to deserve so much hate ? The guy had a change of heart. So what’s the big deal about it ? In such circumstances, I am even surprised there hasn’t been more leads doing the same thing. By fear of backlash like this one maybe.
I personally can’t blame Arie for changing his mind if once in real life, he discovered Becca was not a good fit or saw another side of Becca he hadn’t during filming. Maybe she was not the one she portrayed herself during the show.
Also, why the love fest on Becca ? So many praises as if she was the last messiah on earth. I am guessing she’s a nice girl from what seen on TV, but what makes her be so idolized?
Pirouette
Pirouette

Back to top Go down

Post by mslat92 Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:18 pm

havadrpepper wrote:I've been looking through the previous SM threads and making notes. Here is what I have come up with:

12/2 - 4 wheeling photo with ?Becca
12/4 & 5 - Arie liked several pics of Lauren
12/8 - SHV where both posted pictures on IG

Around the season premiere on 1/1, several members here noticed that Arie seems tired and subdued in his interviews. Not as "happy" as he was several weeks earlier when the preview was shown.
1/9 - poster littlereddress questioned his answer in an interview where he was not saying he was in love, she felt that his narrative has changed
1/12 - possible SHV: Becca SM silent. Becca's co-workers were home from their Vegas trip. Arie posted pic of watching "Dirty Dancing", many of us felt this meant SHV as what guy would watch that on their own!
1/14 - Arie spotted in Scottsdale
1/16 - Arie supposedly in Virginia at Lauren's parents
1/17 - Becca's use of SM has changed, not much posting at all; Arie posted photo into Phoenix

Take this for what you will.

Does anyone remember when we sleuthed that LB had created a "LS" (love song) playlist on Spotify that shared a lot of the same songs as Arie's? It was mid January, right?
mslat92
mslat92

Female Posts : 526

Back to top Go down

Post by mslat92 Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:20 pm

Pirouette wrote:Whoa! I came back on this thread to check the news and...such a hate fest on Arie! What did he do to deserve so much hate ? The guy had a change of heart. So what’s the big deal about it ? In such circumstances, I am even surprised there hasn’t been more leads doing the same thing. By fear of backlash like this one maybe.
I personally can’t blame Arie for changing his mind if once in real life, he discovered Becca was not a good fit or saw another side of Becca he hadn’t during filming. Maybe she was not the one she portrayed herself during the show.
Also, why the love fest on Becca ? So many praises as if she was the last messiah on earth. I am guessing she’s a nice girl from what seen on TV, but what makes her be so idolized?

It's a culmination of his awful dating history, all the shady rumours that have surrounded him for years, how he is coming across on TV (yuck) and the fact that it seems he proposed to Becca and then was immediately pining after Lauren (liking her Insta posts), but still taking Becca back to Arizona and going on multiple SHV's.
mslat92
mslat92

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:26 pm

Pirouette wrote:Whoa! I came back on this thread to check the news and...such a hate fest on Arie! What did he do to deserve so much hate ? The guy had a change of heart. So what’s the big deal about it ? In such circumstances, I am even surprised there hasn’t been more leads doing the same thing. By fear of backlash like this one maybe.

It's the way he went about it. Liking pictures of Lauren the day after he had a SHV with Becca. Calling Lauren on January 1st to tell her he had feelings for her, but not breaking up with Becca until two weeks later. Telling the world he's blissfully happy right now, days after dumping his fiancé. He just comes across as someone who was playing Becca and never cared about her. The only way I see Arie not being a bad guy here is if he pulled a Charlie at the finale. But if he really was engaged to Becca? He deserves the hate and she deserves the sympathy. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:27 pm

Another Ex even after Sydney that was blindsided. So glad he’s Lauren’s problem now :yes: And he called her too after he returned from filming . Maybe looking for another sleepover http://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/arie-luyendyk-jr-ex-152190
In late December, a month after The Bachelor finished filming, Giustina got an unexpected phone call. It was Arie. “I was so pissed off, so of course I didn’t answer,” she tells the mag. “I almost called him back, but I just ignored it.”

Not long after that, Arie ran into her parents. “He was like, ‘I’m so sorry, I think she’s mad. I hope she’s OK,’ ” Giustina tells In Touch. “He also made a comment to my parents, saying, ‘I really wish she [had] showed up.’ I don’t know if he wanted me to show up [on The Bachelor to] add drama or because he wanted to marry me. I don’t know. We’ll never know.”

Giustina believes Arie is in it for the fame. “Arie has a problem. I think he is confused [about what] true love is,” she tells In Touch. “I’ve seen clips, and [the show] seems so fake [too]! It’ll never last.”

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:28 pm

Dear Arie,

Stop calling your exes right right your finished filming. That’s now 3 you’ve called. Just stop dude. Make a decision and just stick with it.

http://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/arie-luyendyk-jr-ex-152190

TeamBecca - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 24 87b72b10 TeamBecca - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 24 86669110 TeamBecca - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 24 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirouette Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:35 pm

mslat92 wrote:

It's a culmination of his awful dating history, all the shady rumours that have surrounded him for years, how he is coming across on TV (yuck) and the fact that it seems he proposed to Becca and then was immediately pining after Lauren (liking her Insta posts), but still taking Becca back to Arizona and going on multiple SHV's.

I don’t know the guy, but dating history regarding a single young man in his 30s must be a long list but that doesn’t make him bad IMO. As for the rumors, it’s just that : rumors. I remembered the very bad rep Jordan Rodgers had, with all the rumors, and the girls claiming he was an awful boyfriend. He doesn’t look too bad now with Jojo.
If Arie decided to go back with Lauren, I am guessing he has to be sure it was a viable possibility before breaking up with Becca. Timing is neither good anyway: if he done it later, there would also have been a backlash because he would have waited too long. It’s a no win situation for him anyway.
Brad Womack got backlash because he picked nobody.
Jason got backlash because of his switcheroo.
Chris Soules got backlash because he picked the one who would accept a proposal but not the one he loved.
Juan Pablo got backlash because he didn’t propose.
And of course, some leads got backlash just because they don’t pick the favorite one.
Just IMHO.
Pirouette
Pirouette

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:40 pm

From Arie's IG story last night:

TeamBecca - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 24 Image_zps5o0cbtub

Arie's IG
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:41 pm

umngirl wrote:Dear Arie,

Stop calling your exes right right your finished filming. That’s now 3 you’ve called. Just stop dude. Make a decision and just stick with it.

http://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/arie-luyendyk-jr-ex-152190

I don't think he was calling them to hook up with them, just sweet-talk them into not spilling any dirt about him. But, yeah, it doesn't look good for him.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by mslat92 Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:49 pm

I was a fan of Arie's once, so I have heard a lot of negative stuff about the guy, even during Emily's season. I gave him the benefit of the doubt, because a lot of it was easy to excuse away, but tbh watching this season... it's made me see the light, haha.

And yeah, leave your exes alone, they don't want anything to do w you.
mslat92
mslat92

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:50 pm

Pirouette wrote:
mslat92 wrote:

I don’t know the guy, but dating history regarding a single young man in his 30s must be a long list but that doesn’t make him bad IMO. As for the rumors, it’s just that : rumors. I remembered the very bad rep Jordan Rodgers had, with all the rumors, and the girls claiming he was an awful boyfriend. He doesn’t look too bad now with Jojo.
If Arie decided to go back with Lauren, I am guessing he has to be sure it was a viable possibility before breaking up with Becca. Timing is neither good anyway: if he done it later, there would also have been a backlash because he would have waited too long. It’s a no win situation for him anyway.
Brad Womack got backlash because he picked nobody.
Jason got backlash because of his switcheroo.
Chris Soules got backlash because he picked the one who would accept a proposal but not the one he loved.
Juan Pablo got backlash because he didn’t propose.
And of course, some leads got backlash just because they don’t pick the favorite one.
Just IMHO.
Yeah,  IMO this is all kinds of crazy. I don't know what to think. 
What I keep coming back to are a few things. Rumors. What is fact and what is not? The other thing I can't wrap my brain around is why did production let all of this out of the bag and almost kind of sanction it getting out? It makes no sense to me. None. Was it all done for viewership? Maybe, I just don't know and it makes no sense to me. 
Is it known for sure that Arie did propose at the FRC? Because if he didn't that changes a lot of things. 
All those men listed in your post above, I can say I never gave backlash. IMO when you go on the show you open yourself up for all kinds of poop, so I just about expect anything. I literally would not be surprised if the lead(male or female) ran off with CH during filming, offering him the final rose. Nothing really surprises me, so for me to offer up backlash for that crazy, no. 
The craziest premise of all for me has always been this fake engagement at the end. The lead who offered up the promise ring or ring on a string had it down right. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+92
jlccaz
kraft33
FLChica
charriotoffire
Eagle Eye