SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamBecca - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by megaa Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:13 pm

And here I am shipping Arie with Bekkah M laugh out loud Their weird chemistry-laden interactions are what I always ask for from this show and never get.
"Do you know how old I am?" giggling Oh the tension.
I do love me an age gap on TV, or an off-beat coupling, and this is kind of sort of like scripted TV these days, so I was all for it. He probably would've gotten less heat for picking Bekkah to date over what has now unfolded, sigh I'm not even joking. They're cute. Kinda hoping he cries when he lets her go so my shipper heart can sail a little longer laugh out loud But as for the new developments, I don't always shy away from controversial pairings, so we'll see..

megaa

Back to top Go down

TeamBecca - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Rolly Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:19 pm

beader wrote:^^^ (ETA:  Referring to the Min. sports teams guys SQZME posted about.)  At least they'd be used to the terrible winters.  I can't even imagine living there.  And Phoenix to Minnesota--no way I can see that happen.

Gosh you'd think maybe he would of thought through the where they may live and willingness or not to move before he decided to propose.

Last edited by Rolly on Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:23 pm

I want to say one more observation that I have with Arie and Lauren. He is not as sensual with her as he is with the others. He is tender, he kisses her cheek and forehead. When he kissed her in the clip he says I want to kiss you - can I - yes I do. It is more of an romantic I adore you kind of connection than what he has with Bekah or even the physical attraction with Becca. Just an observation that I putting out there, my personal opinion only.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:25 pm

Rolly wrote:
beader wrote:^^^ (ETA:  Referring to the Min. sports teams guys SQZME posted about.)  At least they'd be used to the terrible winters.  I can't even imagine living there.  And Phoenix to Minnesota--no way I can see that happen.

Gosh you'd think maybe he would of thought though the where they may live and willingness or not to move before he decided to propose.

2 words: Bachelor Bubble
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by XQZME Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:30 pm

I posted in Becca's thread that I think we would get an Ashley/JP season with Becca as the Bachette. That was my favorite season of all!
XQZME
XQZME

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:34 pm

Bet2Win wrote:
Rolly wrote:

Gosh you'd think maybe he would of thought though the where they may live and willingness or not to move before he decided to propose.

2 words:  Bachelor Bubble

I don't think the bubble prevents you from asking basic questions. Seems like Arie just can't be bothered. I was getting beyond annoyed watching him with Seinne, because she was trying hard to make conversation and he was acting like she was a stranger who'd walked up to him in a bar who he wanted to get rid off. The only thing he seems to be interested in is licking these women's tonsils. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by USAGold Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:39 pm

littlereddress wrote:I want to say one more observation that I have with Arie and Lauren.  He is not as sensual with her as he is with the others.  He is tender, he kisses her cheek and forehead.  When he kissed her in the clip he says I want to kiss you - can I - yes I do. It is more of an romantic I adore you kind of connection than what he has with Bekah or even the physical attraction with Becca.   Just an observation that I putting out there, my personal opinion only.

Totally agree ! We will see more with back to back 1-1 dates hometown fantasy & LCD!
The big question looms is why he doesn’t chose her at the finale !
Jason didn’t choose Molly and knew he’d made a mistake ‘

It will be It will be Interesting to see it unfold !

USAGold

Female Posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:39 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I did give Arie the benefit of the doubt for a long time. Now I have very little doubt and any doubt I do have has no benefit. The pattern of his behavior is too obvious for me to ignore. So good luck Arie you'll need it. jmo

I agree @Allaboutlove. A zebra never changes it's stripes..... Arie and this whole season is a SNICKER SNORT.!!!!!! I had a feeling Becca was a little too old for the old guy. I guess I was right...He and Lauren are both cheaters if they were talking during his engagement to Becca.. No matter how much lipstick Arie's fans want to put on a pig at the end of the day it's still a pig... So is he... You tend to get back in life what you put into it. I'm so thankful and blessed not to be Arie....IMHO.....
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:45 pm

mindless wrote:
Bet2Win wrote:
Rolly wrote:

2 words:  Bachelor Bubble

I don't think the bubble prevents you from asking basic questions. Seems like Arie just can't be bothered. I was getting beyond annoyed watching him with Seinne, because she was trying hard to make conversation and he was acting like she was a stranger who'd walked up to him in a bar who he wanted to get rid off. The only thing he seems to be interested in is licking these women's tonsils. JMO.

Yeah, I don't buy the Bachelor Bubble excuse when 5 out of the last 7 Bachelorette are still with the guy they chose. It's not like those women were immune to the Bachelor bubble or producer manipulation. If you care enough and try to take this semi-seriously, you can ask questions and try to get an idea if the person you want to choose is a good fit for you. It's not a guarantee that things will work out, but you sure shouldn't be leaving the show engaged to someone you don't even know basic facts about and haven't discussed moving with.

Arie just doesn't seem to be good at this. He doesn't ask good questions, he responds to incredibly heartfelt revelations with a blank stare and some generic statement that doesn't fully make sense, and just seems to lack depth and be emotionally stunted. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:46 pm

I think we can all agree that we don’t know the details leading up to the breakup but we do know the timeline. On Wednesday January 10th Becca left her Vegas Work trip and went missing from social media for 6 days. During this time Arie broke up with her. Literally several days after watching their first one on one air, not even two months since their engagement. Then let’s say 5 days later there’s already a film crew at Lauren’s parents house and he’s trying to get back together w her? How shady is that? And for Lauren to even consider it he must have talked to her prior. Even shadier.

The timing is the worst part for me. If you realized you made a mistake, fine,  own it. But my god you were engaged to a woman. To just move on to the next so quickly is bothersome to me and clearly he had been in talks with producers prior because they coached him in those interviews and were ready and waiting to film him “talking” with Lauren. Becca has every right to be furious although I have no doubt she will handle it with grace and class.  Arie is a puppet who is doing anything and everything producers want him to. It’s quite pathetic.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:58 pm

XQZME wrote:Arie has been through all this during Emily's season.  He was blindsided when Em let him go...he knew how it felt.  
Arie talks the talk but never walks the walk.
He talks about being respectful of others feelings but he never backs that up with action.
I've come to the realization, Arie is all about Arie.  

Arie didn't have to propose at the FRC, no matter how much tptb wanted an engagement.  If he had doubts, like we are finding out he did, then he shouldve done the Brad, and not proposed.  He should've had enough respect for Becca's feelings to walk away at the FRC.

Since he couldn't get LB out of his mind, he could've still had this outcome without hurting an innocent person in the process...I don't buy the "they knew what they were signing up for when they went on this show" line.  
As for LB, when Arie contacted her, she should've told him she would see him at the ATFR and if he still felt the same way about her, then she would like to date and see where they went from there.  

Instead of a WTA with the ladies from this season, they should get all his exes together for a WTA and I bet we would hear some eye opening stories.

bowdown :Thanktwo Good Post I agree word score Best post I've read so far!!!
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:01 am

I can't believe CH hasn't been going on like he usually does this season with his whole "most dramatic season ever" spiel. I should've known something was up because whenever he does it never happens. Now he doesn't and...hello MOST DRAMATIC SEASON laugh out loud laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+92
jlccaz
kraft33
FLChica
charriotoffire
Eagle Eye