SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamBecca - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by SeekAny Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:29 pm

I literally can’t wait for the WTA now as well, so many of these girls are friends with Becca. They aren’t going to be easy on him at all! Get him girls!
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

TeamBecca - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by beader Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:30 pm

^^^ (ETA: Referring to the Min. sports teams guys SQZME posted about.) At least they'd be used to the terrible winters.  I can't even imagine living there.  And Phoenix to Minnesota--no way I can see that happen.

Last edited by beader on Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:31 pm

allykat wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:@allykat we've got plenty of room and popcorn!  Find a empty seat and a bowl. laugh out loud

2pop

Already grabbed a bowl and a glass of wine. Trying to watch the first ep on Hulu to start catching up so I can join the fun.

Gotta say, if it weren't for this news I would never have made it through this season based on this episode alone. I just don't find Arie compelling, and I might be the only woman in America that hates to watch him kiss.

The kissing part is cringeworthy for sure. He licks his lips and lets his tongue do the rest. Rolling Eyes On every girl he kisses . “ Like You know what I mean?” cheeky

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:33 pm

If you watch the bachelor nation ABC clip titled Bibiana challenged you can see the intense chemistry he has with Lauren. That has been the only sign so far. I suspect we will see more to build up their story.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:37 pm

notarose wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:@notarose I feel bad for Jason and Molly already. I remember the Australian media dragged Jason and Molly into their switcheroo bachelor Blake and Blake used their names to try justify his actions. It didn't work since he dumped that girl too so best Jason and Molly just keep on keeping on unless they get paid some big bucks it's not worth their time to be dragged into Arie's mess laugh out loud jmo

Yep. Using Jason and Molly as a fire extinguisher would just mean Arie can’t own his own sh*t cantstopl

laugh out loud exactly. Same thing happened with Blake, he used Jason and Molly's name post-finale when it all came out to try make it seem like he was the same as them. It didn't work at all. Only time it would work imo is if the lead actually marries his switcheroo girl and he then wants to talk comparison. Otherwise, Arie just deal with the backlash like any other lead and own his own actions and extinguish his own fires. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:41 pm

allykat wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:@allykat we've got plenty of room and popcorn!  Find a empty seat and a bowl. laugh out loud

2pop

Already grabbed a bowl and a glass of wine. Trying to watch the first ep on Hulu to start catching up so I can join the fun.

Gotta say, if it weren't for this news I would never have made it through this season based on this episode alone. I just don't find Arie compelling, and I might be the only woman in America that hates to watch him kiss.

You are definitely not the only one. His kissing is cringeworthy to me.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:45 pm

I don't think you have to be a certain age to be ready to settle down. If you want to continue to play the field, you aren't ready at 25 or 40 (ages are just examples).

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:51 pm

littlereddress wrote:If you watch the  bachelor nation ABC clip titled Bibiana challenged you can see the intense chemistry he has with Lauren.  That has been the only sign so far.  I suspect we will see more to build up their story.  

Where is this clip? I cannot find it on the ABC website.

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:54 pm

Kolormiblnd wrote:
littlereddress wrote:If you watch the  bachelor nation ABC clip titled Bibiana challenged you can see the intense chemistry he has with Lauren.  That has been the only sign so far.  I suspect we will see more to build up their story.  

Where is this clip? I cannot find it on the ABC website.

Here it is, I just watched it. This is the beginning of me feeling LB had a Stepford vibe. Thus far, my opinion has not changed.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJgyiWZc03o

Last edited by Stone_Hedge on Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:56 pm

To me he is pursuing her and initiating.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:07 pm

littlereddress wrote:
star_D wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:

I don’t think it was instant regret. I think he was reading his journal and remembering how hurt Lauren was at the FRC and reliving how he felt as the F2 with Emily. It then led to a divided heart where he couldn’t give Becca 100%.   Becca had no chance when Arie opened up his Pandora Box of a journal. I can almost hear the , “ it’s not you it’s me” .  We didn’t plan it, it just happened . I love you but I’m not in love with you. Becca will be better off, I agree. Just sad for her . Jmho

I actually think he changed his mind because Becca isn't willing to give up all for him - her career, her values, etc.
Although he said he wants an independent woman, I feel that is not what he really wants.

I agree with this because I watch his interviews carefully (I know I should not admit to this) and I sensed a change in the wind of what he wants.  One of his first interviews he was saying that he would be willing to relocate and he could do real estate anywhere.  Then in a more recent interview he talked about how his special person would fit into his life in Scottsdale.

I get the impression from Becca she is extremely close to her mother and sister and does not want to leave them to go live elsewhere plus being with Arie means traveling with him to his races which would involve being on the road traveling constantly.  It might have been something they discussed and could not get past.  IMO I cannot see Arie relocating to Minnesota and living Becca's lifestyle.  He sounds like he wants a woman to adapt to his and wither thou goest.  Independence for him may mean not being clingy or needy but even as young Bekah pointed out he seems to like women who need him.  JMO.

Becca needs someone who can be there for her.
Devil's advocate. (I love this role in a debate) 
Then why go on this show? 
I have no problem with family attachment and not wanting to move. None whatsoever. 
But why go on this show where that usually is a moot issue?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:10 pm

I don't think this is the same situation as Jason and Molly--I hope that they do not have to be put in this limelight at all. If I remember correctly, Melissa was talking with Tye, her ex (and now her husband) before she and Jason even broke up. I don't see Becca doing that. Whether or not it would have worked out with her ex--Becca did not accept his proposal and instead said yes to Arie. Now, it seems that has ended and now Arie and Lauren B. Are dating. I get that Arie obviously had second thoughts--if he was than it was good that he ended things. I feel bad for Becca--what a public way to have to go through all of this. If she wants, I hope she will be the new Bachelorette.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+92
jlccaz
kraft33
FLChica
charriotoffire
Eagle Eye