SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 18 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamArie - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by tigertiz Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:02 pm

notarose wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:@notarose I feel bad for Jason and Molly already. I remember the Australian media dragged Jason and Molly into their switcheroo bachelor Blake and Blake used their names to try justify his actions. It didn't work since he dumped that girl too so best Jason and Molly just keep on keeping on unless they get paid some big bucks it's not worth their time to be dragged into Arie's mess laugh out loud jmo

Yep. Using Jason and Molly as a fire extinguisher would just mean Arie can’t own his own sh*t cantstopl
I dont think that Arie controls what the producers do or say or who they invite to the ATFR. He signed that contract and he's their pawn.
I also dont think that Sean Lowe or any other former leads are going to comment on what is spoiler information. They may comment on it at the ATFR or in interviews after the finale airs - but not any time soon.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

teamArie - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:03 pm

I see why Becca might feel the way she does. She lost her dad to cancer and her mom is in remission, but it’s still a concern. She might want to be near. If the timeline is valid, he was reaching out to LB in the midst of being with Becca. Not cool at all. If Becca doesn’t need Arie, then more power to her. Let LB be the one suffering through watching this season with Arie’s tongue down the throats of the other girls. I kinda worried about that for Becca too before all of this . And, we haven’t seen the half of it yet. I just get a Stepford vibe from LB so we’ll see. Just all my opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:10 pm

tigertiz wrote:
notarose wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:@notarose I feel bad for Jason and Molly already. I remember the Australian media dragged Jason and Molly into their switcheroo bachelor Blake and Blake used their names to try justify his actions. It didn't work since he dumped that girl too so best Jason and Molly just keep on keeping on unless they get paid some big bucks it's not worth their time to be dragged into Arie's mess laugh out loud jmo

Yep. Using Jason and Molly as a fire extinguisher would just mean Arie can’t own his own sh*t cantstopl
 I dont think that Arie controls what the producers do or say or who they invite to the ATFR.   He signed that contract and he's their pawn.
I also dont think that Sean Lowe or any  other former leads are going to comment on what is spoiler information.   They may comment on it at the ATFR or in interviews after the finale airs - but not any time soon.  
About Sean, I was thinking at any point rather than about the spoiler.
True about tptb being in control. After all, it was apparently their crew at Lauren’s house filming.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:10 pm

Wonder what Sean is thinking today laugh out loud

teamArie - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 18 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:11 pm

I don't think Arie and Lauren have to be a HEA in order for this to be worth it. If it wasn't there with Becca, why stay? And even if it ends up not being there with Lauren, why not try it? If he's not worried about being America's darling then it's worth a shot if he really thinks there is potential and he has feeling for her, and her for him. If it doesn't work then he's no worse off.

They are undoubtably going to take a lot of heat right away, but so what? It's not like this season is burning up the airwaves and he has some pristine reputation/personal brand to protect. JMO.

Also, this is the most I've liked him. Ever. Not because I love what he's doing but because he found a way to make his season interesting to me. I'm joining those that are here for the wrong reasons...I'm here for the sh!tshow. Thanks, Arie!
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:14 pm

littlereddress wrote:I agree with this because I watch his interviews carefully (I know I should not admit to this) and I sensed a change in the wind of what he wants.  One of his first interviews he was saying that he would be willing to relocate and he could do real estate anywhere.  Then in a more recent interview he talked about how his special person would fit into his life in Scottsdale.

I get the impression from Becca she is extremely close to her mother and sister and does not want to leave them to go live elsewhere plus being with Arie means traveling with him to his races which would involve being on the road traveling constantly.  It might have been something they discussed and could not get past.  IMO I cannot see Arie relocating to Minnesota and living Becca's lifestyle.  He sounds like he wants a woman to adapt to his and wither thou goest.  Independence for him may mean not being clingy or needy but even as young Bekah pointed out he seems to like women who need him.  JMO.

Becca needs someone who can be there for her.

But what are the chances that Becca will find someone if she is the 'ette that would be willing to move to her? Yes, I know that JoJo and Rachel have but before them, all other 'ettes that attempted to have a real relationship (except Emily) made a move.

Trista moved to Colorado - married
Jillian moved to Chicago and it didn't work out
Ali was in CA and moved to a different location in CA and it didn't work out
Ashley and JP moved to FL (I think she did move to him in NY after dental school though then after marriage they both moved)
Desiree moved to Seattle - married
Kaitlyn moved to Nashville - still engaged

I stand by my opinion that Becca would be better off not taking on the job of 'ette and being put through the shenanigans that TPTB would do to her.

I wish her well in whatever she chooses to do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:16 pm

bleuberry wrote:Wonder what Sean is thinking today laugh out loud

Maybe the same as Jef rofl Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:16 pm

@allykat we've got plenty of room and popcorn!  Find a empty seat and grab a bowl. laugh out loud

2pop
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by XQZME Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:24 pm

How about a Becca bachelorette season with all pro Minnesota sports guys...

Baseball...Twins
Football...Vikings
Hockey...Wild
Basketball...Timberwolves

...I could get behind this :yes: :yes: :yes:
XQZME
XQZME

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:26 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:@allykat we've got plenty of room and popcorn!  Find a empty seat and a bowl. laugh out loud

2pop

Already grabbed a bowl and a glass of wine. Trying to watch the first ep on Hulu to start catching up so I can join the fun.

Gotta say, if it weren't for this news I would never have made it through this season based on this episode alone. I just don't find Arie compelling, and I might be the only woman in America that hates to watch him kiss.
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:27 pm

It's going to be interesting to see what happens after finale/ATFR if Arie is with Lauren and reality hits. They're not in the real world yet and it's only January. Finale is in March. Lots can happen til then  2pop

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:28 pm

littlereddress wrote:
star_D wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:

I don’t think it was instant regret. I think he was reading his journal and remembering how hurt Lauren was at the FRC and reliving how he felt as the F2 with Emily. It then led to a divided heart where he couldn’t give Becca 100%.   Becca had no chance when Arie opened up his Pandora Box of a journal. I can almost hear the , “ it’s not you it’s me” .  We didn’t plan it, it just happened . I love you but I’m not in love with you. Becca will be better off, I agree. Just sad for her . Jmho

I actually think he changed his mind because Becca isn't willing to give up all for him - her career, her values, etc.
Although he said he wants an independent woman, I feel that is not what he really wants.

I agree with this because I watch his interviews carefully (I know I should not admit to this) and I sensed a change in the wind of what he wants.  One of his first interviews he was saying that he would be willing to relocate and he could do real estate anywhere.  Then in a more recent interview he talked about how his special person would fit into his life in Scottsdale.

I get the impression from Becca she is extremely close to her mother and sister and does not want to leave them to go live elsewhere plus being with Arie means traveling with him to his races which would involve being on the road traveling constantly.  It might have been something they discussed and could not get past.  IMO I cannot see Arie relocating to Minnesota and living Becca's lifestyle.  He sounds like he wants a woman to adapt to his and wither thou goest.  Independence for him may mean not being clingy or needy but even as young Bekah pointed out he seems to like women who need him.  JMO.

Becca needs someone who can be there for her.

Sensible post. We don't know if it's true, and if true, we don't know if it was a mutual break-up.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+92
jlccaz
kraft33
FLChica
charriotoffire
Eagle Eye