SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 35 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

decisionday - MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by suzq Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:03 pm

I thought it was a good episode--I think that reality is starting to set in for the couples a little bit even though they are in Jamaica. I am not sure how I feel about the couples all staying at the same place for their honeymoons. I am not sure--they said it was for support and maybe it was, but there was definitely comparison between the couples going on.

suzq

Back to top Go down

decisionday - MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:20 pm

I just caught up on honeymoon's Part 1. Shaniece annoys me. I'm not sure I understand what she's freaking out about. Just because they are married, she can't expect Jephte to act like they've been married for 50 yrs. I get what he's saying, they are strangers, he needs to get to know her. She says they are married? So that means they aren't strangers? I don't get her point.

I rather like the idea of all of them staying at the same hotel. I like that they paddle boarded together and had lunch. IMHO that was silly of Sahniece to ask if they consummated the marriage yet. Jephte seems positive and willing to work at this. He even mentioned he could see him falling in love with her. Then there's Shaniece who IMo is constantly nagging.

The other couples seem mature and are taking the right steps to get to know each other and not rush into anything.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:53 pm

I agree. She just bugs me. I watched the episode last night and had to fast forward every time she was talking. dizzy

Preview for next episode shows Molly and Jon get a brand new apartment which is smart to start fresh.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  decisionday - MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 1f49c

decisionday - MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 8367-910 decisionday - MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 I_got_13 decisionday - MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 E5kqdm15 decisionday - MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by jupitercornflakes Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:18 am

I don't like Ryan at all after watching the Honeymoon episodes. The way he treated people in Jamaica was so rude, IMO.

jupitercornflakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:28 am

I agree @GuardianAngel about Shawniece. She needs to back off a bit and chill. Jepthe is getting a lot of heat because he’s taking it slow but I think that she’s coming on strong.
Imagine Shawniece with Ryan. Yup! Just as bad.

Jackie and Ryan seems fine for now. I can’t quite figure out if Ryan bugs me because he talks so much or because he’s a bit of a flake. He reminds me of a sneaky little boy who has a ‘not me’ smirk., seriously wonders what he’s hiding because the way he’s acting, butter won’t melt in his mouth. Jackie needs patience with him.,

Molly and Jon is a wait see for me. Really like them but I can’t read what the show is trying to show us. There’re showing strain between them but in the next shot /frame they are smiling, laughing or eyeing eat other with such chemistry it’s hard to believe they didn’t have sex.
These two have that hot and freaky vibe that I can shake. Could be all in my head because I find the both of them physically attractive, smart and funny.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorelei Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:28 am

There is something about Ryan, I can't put my finger on it just yet. He just bugs me a little. Seems like a "Big Talker" a little "braggy". How many times did he comment about the ring her bought her and how big it is? It was a great gesture, but dude she can see the ring, you don't have to keep telling her about it. Jaclyn's boyfriend is only gone 18 months, is that enough time for her? I'm not sure if she's ready or not just yet. Especially with someone like Ryan with what seems like a really strong personality. I liked when she told him he says "all the right things", but time will tell.

Jehpte, did he not know the premise of the show??? He confuses me. Not sure they will get along and make this work. They seem too different to me. She is outgoing talkative and ready to be married to him. He is so standoffish. It maybe like someone else said, he's just not into her. I hope she does;t get her heart broken.

Jon and Molly are adorable. But I think he's gonna have to be tamed a bit. He's a little over the top, with trying too be funny and it comes off a bit too strong. He needs to just relax a little. I agree when she said he's like a 12 year old. When he drove thru that mud puddle so fast and covered her in mud it annoyed the crap out of me. I mean really?? Pipe down Jon, she's your wife already, you got this.
Lorelei
Lorelei

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:27 pm

I wonder why our MAFS is a repeat from Jan. 30?????? Crap was looking forward to see them looking for places.

decisionday - MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3172

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:35 pm

In our neck of the woods, last week's episode is repeated, then the Jamie Otis Unfiltered show airs, and then the new episode is shown. Jamie is tweeting about the new episode as we speak, so I'm hoping we get the new epi as I am expecting.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1926

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:43 am

They are not showing MAFS next week.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:23 am

@Brill isn't it normally a repeat of the week before for us? I totally forgot and had hockey on. I need to catch up on part 2 of the honeymoons.

Just to clarify, was there a new epi last night?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by desilucy2 Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:33 am

I like all the couples, although I get that creepy David Norton vibe from Ryan Buckley.
I really like Jephte and Shawniece, but it's not looking good...and not just the previews...they don't follow each other on Twitter...and I found their individual Facebook pages...it shows that Shawniece is working at a Salon in Rhode Island, which is an hour South of Boston

desilucy2

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:34 am

@desilucy2 great sleuthing!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 35 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
Luvstruck
smartcat
aviej
crazychicken
mindless