SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

smile - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:10 pm

Idlemess wrote:Tag line: bachelorette Ali

This thot is hot to trot

giggling I see what you did there. 

Ali looks so smug in the pics IMO. She really does seem to think she's all that. Good luck to the "winner" is all I can say.

smile - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 Qj6WJtA

Source

smile - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 YLb9jrB

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

smile - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:57 pm

Yep, she is absolutely loving herself sick in those photos @Bobette. I really think I’m only going to be able to tolerate this season if TPTB are trolling her all the time, like they did to Laurina in Blake’s season. If they play it straight I will struggle not to throw things at her smuggy smug face every time it’s on the screen :angryemotion
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:22 pm

Bobette wrote:FINALLY!  

smile - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 UPCSC7R

Source

I'll send a bottle of California's finest wine to whoever uncovers the deets on this hunk!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5419

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:06 pm

Norcalgal wrote:
Bobette wrote:FINALLY!  

smile - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 UPCSC7R

Source

I'll send a bottle of California's finest wine to whoever uncovers the deets on this hunk!

Did you see him in the video?  I find it endearing how he awkwardly tiptoes around trying not to slip over (I presume there were lots of muddy puddles).

Side note:  It's a pretty sad reflection on the state of this season that the thing I'm most excited about is a man trying not to get his trouser cuffs dirty.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:55 pm

DM trolling Ali a little bit more... 2pop

Heartbroken Bachelor In Paradise star Grant Kemp breaks his silence as his 'cheating' ex-girlfriend Ali Oetjen begins filming The Bachelorette

They split acrimoniously in March amid sensational claims of infidelity.

And Grant Kemp has broken his silence after photos emerged of his ex-girlfriend Ali Oetjen on set of The Bachelorette, which began filming in Sydney earlier this week.

The 30-year-old took to his Instagram Story on Friday to thank former Bachelor *fake villain irrelevant fame whore IMO* Jen Hawke for her support through the scandal and its aftermath.

On Thursday, Jen *somehow convinced Daily Mail Australia that anyone cares what she thinks* about Network Ten's controversial decision to cast Ali as The Bachelorette despite concerns being raised over her behaviour.

She said: 'The fact that you're putting someone like Ali out there in front of the general public is kind of sad and a little bit disgusting.'

The following day, Bachelor In Paradise star Grant reposted the Daily Mail article to Instagram, tagging Jen and adding the love heart emoji.

In the past few months, US-based Grant has attempted to clear his name in Australia after news outlets falsely reported the circumstances of his split with Ali.

It was incorrectly claimed that the couple broke up because Ali, 32, was offended Grant had suggested they participate in a threesome.

Fellow Paradise alum Keira Maguire later confessed she started the false rumour.

Grant insists, however, that he split with Ali after walking in on her cheating with another man while she was staying at his home in Los Angeles in March.

He claims to have 'legitimate, legal proof' of Ali's infidelity in the form of desperate text messages she sent him afterwards apologising for what happened.

Furthermore, one of Grant's friends Sabrina Jaragosky-Hicks has publicly stated that she also witnessed Ali's sexual indiscretion on the night in question.

Following Grant's extraordinary claims, Network Ten released a statement that did not specifically deny the cheating allegations.

A network spokesperson said: '[There's] two sides to the story of why they broke up. However, this is a private matter and Ali will not be commenting on the misleading claims being made by other parties or the false rumours that are being spread.

'Ali's relationship with Grant came to an end but she is very happy to have the opportunity to find love in the new season of The Bachelorette Australia.'  

The Bachelorette will air on Network Ten later this year

Source

Last edited by Bobette on Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:01 am

As much as it warms the cockles of my evil little heart to see the DM trolling Ali, I really wish they would stop validating Jen’s belief that she is a person of significance in the franchise. She was a minor villain, operating under the mistaken belief that the Bachelor was a cooking contest
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:23 am

Oh my gosh sheep guy is so handsome! I'm here for the guys too! Who is this guy with Osher?

spangler wrote:
Dirty Street Pie wrote:Possible addition for the filming timeline, they were filming in a cemetery today? Are TPTB trolling Ali? laugh out loud

smile - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 Img_1411

Http://www.instagram.com/osher_gunsberg

If they were filming something bachette-related in a cemetery prior to the arrivals and first CP, does this mean that Ali was filming promotional stuff in a cemetery? If so, how morbid and weird!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:48 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:As much as it warms the cockles of my evil little heart to see the DM trolling Ali, I really wish they would stop validating Jen’s belief that she is a person of significance in the franchise. She was a minor villain, operating under the mistaken belief that the Bachelor was a cooking contest

You are quite right @Dirty Street Pie; I have edited the DM article to reflect the importance of JH's opinion.

@GuardianAngel, that guy's bio says he's a TV host and comedian but I don't think I've ever seen him before.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jun 30, 2018 1:13 am

Osher on the Goldie.  What's going on... question

smile - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 30 1LRf8e0

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sat Jun 30, 2018 1:17 am

Just for the Logies I would expect @Bobette They are on the Goldie this year
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Jun 30, 2018 1:53 am

Bet the powers that be are absolutely spewing. Tara and Sam have broken up. She would have made an amazing Bachelorette
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jun 30, 2018 2:02 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Just for the Logies I would expect @Bobette They are on the Goldie this year

Ahhh yes of course - thanks. yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
limoncello
AEF
spangler
Agent99
Storybook
stuckinsc
Enough
Mommyof2
LoveDovez
Linds911
Idlemess