SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

smile - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:34 am

The sad thing for Ali is that there is literally no one saying that they are happy with her being Bette, like usuallly in the comment sections about reality tv contestants, no matter how disliked they are there will always be a few people on their side defending them. I haven’t seen that at all with Ali, she has no one on her side.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

smile - Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:41 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:The sad thing for Ali is that there is literally no one saying that they are happy with her being Bette, like usuallly in the comment sections about reality tv contestants, no matter how disliked they are there will always be a few people on their side defending them. I haven’t seen that at all with Ali, she has no one on her side.

Agreed - I think they should have gone with someone else as much for Ali's sake as ours.  The negativity is only going to get worse from here, surely, and I really doubt she'll be able to cope.  Why she would even want to proceed when it's so obvious people don't want her to be Lead?  Either she's in denial or she has some fast talkers around her convincing her it'll be fine. no no
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:55 pm

Sophie’s season started filming around June 15, so that’s about a 3.5 week turn around from Matty’s FRC to Sophie’s first night. We sleuthed Nicks FRC to be around last Sunday, so we could guess that Ali’s first night will be around June 20?
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:36 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Sophie’s season started filming around June 15, so that’s about a 3.5 week turn around from Matty’s FRC to Sophie’s first night. We sleuthed Nicks FRC to be around last Sunday, so we could guess that Ali’s first night will be around June 20?

Yes I think you're right, unless they're filming something for Tim & Anna's wedding in which case it may be delayed a bit, but Nick's was so later starting I'd think they'd be avoiding further delays wherever possible and trying to get back on schedule.  

Since I can't bear to follow Ali on IG, please let us know if she suddenly goes AWOL or you notice any change in her posting behaviour (e.g. she goes for 24 hours without posting pics of all the Coles-sponsored superfoods she's eaten today and telling us how everyone is beautiful just the way they are... even though she's spent thousands of dollars on plastic surgery laugh out loud)
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:15 pm

I'm not following her @Bobette as I fear I would die from sugar poisoning, rotfl but I'll pop in every day to check for changes. There are a couple of blokes who I think might be possible contestants following her, I will keep an eye on them too.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:32 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:I'm not following her @Bobette as I fear I would die from sugar poisoning,  rotfl but I'll pop in every day to check for changes. There are a couple of blokes who I think might be possible contestants following her, I will keep an eye on them too.

*fat-free, calorie-free stevia poisoning - I doubt she allows herself to eat sugar (well not that she'd admit to anyway laugh out loud).  Excited to hear who your possible contestants are - keep us posted!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:46 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:The sad thing for Ali is that there is literally no one saying that they are happy with her being Bette, like usuallly in the comment sections about reality tv contestants, no matter how disliked they are there will always be a few people on their side defending them. I haven’t seen that at all with Ali, she has no one on her side.

And you'd hear the applause from America if Nikki was announced as the B'ette!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5416

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:59 am

OMG now Jarrod is having a go at her and DM are specifically inviting people to email them their stories about Ali.  

Do you have a story about Ali Oetjen? Email tips@dailymail.com

This is feeling like flat-out bullying and I don't want to be involved.  Channel 10 please MAKE IT STOP and replace her!

'She hasn't got the personality to make it entertaining!' Jarrod Woodgate takes ANOTHER swipe at new Bachelorette Ali Oetjen as he describes her again as 'lame and boring'

He's previously called new Bachelorette Ali Oetjen 'lame and boring'.

And it looks like Jarrod Woodgate isn't backing down, repeating his insults during a radio interview on Monday before bluntly stating she 'lacks personality'.

Speaking on KIIS FM's Kyle and Jackie O Show, the former Bachelor in Paradise star didn't hold his tongue when asked his opinion of Ali, 32.

He said: 'She's just fairly lame and boring and I don't think she's got the personality to stand up to 22 guys at a Rose Ceremony and make something entertaining.'

Jarrod's girlfriend and fellow Bachelor franchise veteran Keira Maguire was also grilled during the radio segment.

Keira repeated Jarrod's assessment of Ali, hinting that she shared the same opinion.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:09 am

arghhhh poor Ali....ok well i am going to give her the benefit of the doubt because i think she is a type to fall pretty fast and hard for a guy...so it might just be entertaining to watch her be clingy with someone or it might just be so boring because she doesn't give others a chance? dizzy

LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:47 am

Keira has admitted she made it up about Grant asking Ali for a threesome being the cause of their breakup.  So with Ali still not denying claims that she cheated, Grant is gaining credibility and Ali looking less Leadworthy by the day.   no

'I'm the one who started it': Keira Maguire admits to spreading the false rumour about Bachelor In Paradise star Grant Kemp propositioning Ali Oetjen with a threesome

Last month Bachelor In Paradise's US star Grant Kemp, 32, furiously denied claims he propositioned ex Ali Oetjen, 29, for a threesome amid news of their scandalous split.

And on Monday, fellow co-star Keira Maguire finally confessed to starting the false rumour, claiming she had done so to 'protect' Ali during the pair's public breakup.

During an interview with KIIS FM's Kyle & Jackie O, Keira revealed she made the false story, in hopes it would stop the 'what actually happened' coming to light: 'I knew what actually happened and I didn't want it to come out!'

When news of Ali, who is scheduled to be the next Bachelorette, and firefighter Grant's breakup surfaced, he made salacious claims that he caught Ali hooking up with someone else in Los Angeles.

After Keira's admission, shock jock Kyle Sandilands asked the blonde reality TV star to clarify her intentions.

'So to protect her you made up a story about a threesome and that's why she ran off?' Kyle queried in jest.

'No... that he ASKED her for a threesome and that's why she ran off!' Keira clarified to Kyle.

Next, Jackie 'O' Henderson accused Keira of instigating Grant's extraordinary claims about Ali 'cheating' on him.

'But you know what you did then... you started all this! Because the reason Grant came to us is because that lie was out there. He said, "I'm not going to have people lie about me so therefore I'm going to now tell the truth",' Jackie said.

'I would rather protect someone, than throw them under the bus,' Keira responded.

Last month Grant claimed he witnessed Ali 'cheating' on him during a trip to Los Angeles in March.

Grant told The Kyle and Jackie O Show in early May that Ali had only been staying at his house for four days before she was allegedly unfaithful.

He claimed the incident shocked him so much that he 'kicked her out of my house that night'.

Grant Kemp reveals that he caught friend 'going down' on Ali

Grant claimed that he wanted to speak out publicly because it had previously been reported that Ali broke up with him after he suggested a threesome.

He denied this was the case, however, telling KIIS FM that was the 'opposite' of what happened.

'I was getting attacked because of the articles that went out about the threesome offer and Ali running home scared. That's not what happened,' he said.

Ali and Grant had decided to stay together at the end of Bachelor In Paradise.

However, at the conclusion of the episode, it was revealed that the couple had split shortly after Ali flew to visit Grant in Los Angeles.

The blonde reality TV star was then announced as Australia's new Bachelorette.

Ali was announced as Australia's fourth The Bachelorette after The Bachelor In Paradise finale

Audio via the article link here:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5801989/Keira-Maguire-started-rumour-Ali-Oetjen-split-Grant-Kemp.html
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:08 am

Wow, so even though Grant has known douche form, his account is looking far more credible than Ali's.

The fact that she hasn't denied it at all really leads me to believe that Grant is telling the truth, and that he has hard evidence to prove it.

I think we're stuck with her now though, Stringy the Stylist is following her, and in Nikkis Instagram stories from Crown it looks like there's a bloke with her. Buckle yourselves in for a flaming dumpster fire of a season!
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:08 pm

Another day, another Daily Mail article taking a dig at Ali.  They're not wrong in their observations of her face though. giggling

Network Ten's decision to cast Ali Oetjen as Australia's new Bachelorette has proved controversial, to say the least.
But the 32-year-old fitness blogger appears to be taking everything in her stride.
On Monday, Ali was spotted taking a stroll in Adelaide just weeks before the dating show begins filming.
Her skin looked terrific, with her forehead in particular appearing remarkably wrinkle-free and showing no signs of ageing.
Ali has denied undergoing any face-enhancing cosmetic surgery.
It comes after the Mix 102.3 staffer sparked rumours she'd had her lip fillers dissolved when fans noticed her much thinner pout.
Ali's lower lip especially appears visibly plumper in social media posts from last year compared to recent paparazzi snaps.
The physical change has prompted speculation that Ali is attempting a 'make-under' before filming The Bachelorette in the coming months.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
limoncello
AEF
spangler
Agent99
Storybook
stuckinsc
Enough
Mommyof2
LoveDovez
Linds911
Idlemess