SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

metoo - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:52 pm

sdmom wrote:I can't explain the shoes-jeans-gate at all. IF it's Becca, Arie would be punished for leaking the photo, IMO. Didn't Kaitlyn lose half of her pay? After five years away from this franchise and now is back, I think Arie wants to be on his best behavior with TPTB. You know, he can get a terrible edit if he spoils his own season. Also, his friend still has the picture on her IG. I'd think Arie/TPTB would ask her to remove it if that's indeed Becca. But the matching shoes and jeans....

The lead and F1 are always confined inside a house during SHV. I know in the past, the lead and f1 had unauthorized meet up, but we don't hear about it until the season is over. For Arie, Becca and even his friend, to publicize it for the entire IG world to see....either they are too happy in love, too bold or too stupid, I have no words to say.

As far as I can see, there's no official SHV yet. Maybe this weekend will be it? But if Becca met him last week, I am not sure if it's still happening this weekend....

My head is spinning..... dizzy
There is a HUGE difference in posting a video of lying in bed talking on SM opposed to four wheeling with friends and a supposed female not identified whose face was clearly hidden. Do I think TPTB were happy about those photos and possible SHV that wasn't planned...probably not. They may very well have asked him to cast a bit of doubt...I can easily see that but docking his pay...he hasn't goofed that bad just yet, IMO.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

metoo - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by star_D Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:07 pm

ironically, if that girl indeed is Becca, it happened at a season they wanted to sue Reality Steve. Suspectdizzy 

I hope TPTB forgive them if that girl is Becca laugh out loud  
All the likes though, ugh, it’s making more buzz and making more people noticing previous event. it’s also hurting his image. If someone is reading here. Reconsider your strategy

star_D

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:08 pm

^ yes, what he did was very different than Kaitlyn. However, if it's Becca, has there any other lead posting a picture of him/her with f1, no matter how covered the f1 is, out in the public before the show even starts? It's very very bold, imo, and stupid too, again my opinion only.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:12 pm

star_D wrote:ironically, if that girl indeed is Becca, it happened at a season they wanted to sue Reality Steve. Suspectdizzy 

All the likes though, ugh, it’s making more buzz and making more people noticing previous event. it’s also hurting his image. If someone is reading here. Reconsider your strategy
I guess I don't get it. 
What is the big deal with the "likes". I really don't understand it. It's a like. A like. Not a physical anything. A simple ok...kindness or agreement on some level. 
Some of this social media stuff is so middle school it is beyond me. It really is and it has literally taken over our society it's scary. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:24 pm

@Kashathediva to me, the problem is Arie doesn't follow Lauren. So he has to go look for her pictures in order to like them. If it happens once, I'd say, probably it's an accident. But it happens three times. One time he likes a comment on her post. That means not only does he searches her posts, he even reads the comment. That's really strange, to me, anyway.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:26 pm

I guess it would be easier if he followed her, but there are people I don't follow whose photos I like. So I don't get it. It's just a like. LOL

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:31 pm

star_D wrote:ironically, if that girl indeed is Becca, it happened at a season they wanted to sue Reality Steve. Suspectdizzy 

If RS broke the rules that were laid out when the judgement came down in 2014, this picture has no bearing. RS was not to contact contestants, family, etc at any time to get inside info or verify it. I read that RS had released the first 3 episode spoilers. I'm not sure who he contacted but IMO he got caught again trying to gather more info from sources that were off limits to him. What was it he said about the rest of the season's spoilers? It's the later details, IMO he was after that landed him a letter from their lawyer. I'm so curious to see just how far RS will detail the entire season.

There is nothing in  photo posted that proves anything. Arie spent that last 3 months courting beautiful women. He's going to tell us how much he likes them all and all about their great qualities.  If F1 (whoever she is) can't handle " likes" through SM, they are in trouble from the start. JMO

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:40 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I guess it would be easier if he followed her, but there are people I don't follow whose photos I like. So I don't get it. It's just a like. LOL

Yes, but none of us are in a realty show and we don't have a group of people tracking what we like and even when we like! giggling

Anyway, I enjoy sleuthing and every clue is like a piece to complete a jugsaw puzzle. Can't wait to see what sleuthers can uncover in the coming days! No matter who he chose, I wish nothing but happiness for Arie and his f1.

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:42 pm

sdmom wrote:@Kashathediva to me, the problem is Arie doesn't follow Lauren. So he has to go look for her pictures in order to like them. If it happens once, I'd say, probably it's an accident. But it happens three times. One time  he likes a comment on her post. That means not only does he searches her posts, he even reads the comment. That's really strange,  to me, anyway.

I can see your point SDmom.  Each women has her own comfort level of when her man searches and likes other women pics especially if she is newly engaged.  If Becca is the F1 then essentially Lauren is someone who Arie just let go, so to be searching for pics of her and liking pics where she is being told she is beautiful is not the most comforting thing for Becca to see her new fiancee doing this even if it is just a "like" on the internet.  Especially when Arie has not liked any pics of Becca.  Of course I am not Becca so she may be okay with this.  Or Lauren is the real F1.

I can't see Arie's IG but evidently he has also been liking pics of women in bikinis so I don't know what is up with that.  Perhaps that is just Arie being Arie and has no meaning other than a simple like of her pic.  Again, it is whatever his fiancee is comfortable with.  But a lot of women seeing that will side eye him and wonder why he would be noticing other women and taking the time to click on like especially when he has been labeled a player in previous relationships.  

I love Arie and very much want to support him in his season, so I will just have to see what he does with his IG once the season gets started.  It's baffling IMO.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:46 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
Aria wrote:I really don't see Arie liking his F1's posts and comments three days in a row - that just seems so brazen and obvious and I feel like producers would have to step in. That's like Kaitlyn-level right there. Also, if Lauren is the winner, this is probably going to be like Brad/Emily all over again because Lauren looked so disinterested and they both seemed awkward AF together.

I wish he would just stop. It's weird behavior no matter who he picked, IMO.

I feel sure that whomever Arie proposed to and spends SHVs with cares not a whit whose pictures he "likes" for whatever reason. JMO

You'd be surprised. We've heard over and over again from previous F1s who did have major jealousy issues even after the proposal and all the nights together and everything. We saw it or heard about it with Lauren B, Vanessa, Courtney, Emily M, and others that I'm sure I'm forgetting. It's part of the reason that the Bachelor has one success story after more than a decade. Heck, Sadie admitted that Lorenzo was calling her when he was with Jennifer so it doesn't even mean much. I'd sure as heck have an issue with my fiancé of one week, who has a reputation of being a player and a cheater, instragaming that he's drunk and liking old pictures of his ex. It's weird and there's no reason for it. Even it was Becca in that picture, a very small minority saw it and there's no way for any of us to prove it, so the best thing is just for him to let it go and move on. Kaitlyn never liked pics of Nick after Snapchat and Andi never liked pics of Nick after Nick's phone call, so doubtful the producers are forcing anything. How freaking arrogant and stupid to either post a picture with your F1 or like pictures/comments of your F1. IMO.

Last edited by Aria on Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:47 pm

@sdmom
Yes, that is true, no one scrutinizes me. I blindly pretty much like anything from my "friends" and sometimes don't even realize what I am liking. LOL  That can get me in trouble. Then I have to go back and unlike. Oh well.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:47 pm

I am wondering if lauren is the f2 how she feels about arie liking her pics dizzy
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+88
bluejay25
bluwavz
sopearl
notarose
blueblues