SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

metoo - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by bluwavz Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:30 pm

@Aria Wait... Lauren has a recent broken engagement too? Oh man no way this lasts. I like Arie a lot and I like Lauren okay but this makes them both look so bad. What were they thinking???? laugh out loud laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

metoo - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by XQZME Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:31 pm

I can't believe Arie pulled a Mesnick! If he was that conflicted, why didn't he just do The Brad 1.0 and not propose to either woman.

All these years, I have been a huge Arie fan. I can't say that anymore.

If tptb can talk Becca into being the Bachette, my hope is they find her the most fantastic group of men this show has ever cast.

XQZME
XQZME

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:32 pm

Mesnick switcheroo or not, I definitely don't see this ending like Jason and Molly. Dumpster fire of epic proportions? Yes. Arie and Lauren lasting? No. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:33 pm

That's the problem... I don't think they were thinking....  At least not with the parts above their waists. laugh out loud

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:34 pm

I have to wonder if Arie even likes women.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:35 pm

bluwavz wrote:@Aria Wait... Lauren has a recent broken engagement too? Oh man no way this lasts. I like Arie a lot and I like Lauren okay but this makes them both look so bad. What were they thinking???? laugh out loud laugh out loud

Lauren and her fiancé broke up in December 2016.

metoo - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 78 87b72b10 metoo - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 78 86669110 metoo - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 78 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:36 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:That's the problem... I don't think they were thinking....  At least not with the parts above their waists. laugh out loud

JMO

So true! And to think how Arie was going on how he wasn't going to lead with chemistry but with logic laugh out loud laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:37 pm

@umngirl Thanks! Smiley
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:38 pm

Oh man, I was already liking this season and this made it a billion times more interesting. What a guy! Good luck Lauren. I mean what happened? He watched her for the 2 seconds she has been on this season and remembered how much he loved her?!? Haha. I cannot WAIT to hear what he could possibly say at ATFR. Poor Becca but let's be real she dodged a massive bullet that is heading straight for Lauren now. All my opinion. Can't stop laughing.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:40 pm

Wow. Wanted to write something, but I keep deleting ... have no words.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:42 pm

I don't even think Arie & Lauren will last long enough for Becca's Bachelorette finale to air cheeky

imo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:43 pm

XQZME wrote:I can't believe Arie pulled a Mesnick!  If he was that conflicted, why didn't he just do The Brad 1.0 and not propose to either woman.  

All these years, I have been a huge Arie fan.  I can't say that anymore.  

If tptb can talk Becca into being the Bachette, my hope is they find her the most fantastic group of men this show has ever cast.  

He should have pulled a Charlie and just dated both of them!

This whole season is so bizarre to me. I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but the fact that someone spoiled a month before filming ended that Becca would 100% win and everyone in production and cast knew it, she wins, then Arie and Becca spoil on IG that they're together twice, Arie repeatedly likes Lauren's IG pics that everyone can see, Arie says multiple times that he fell in love with two women, and then they film the "reunion" at her parents' house and not a studio, where people can see? It all seems so in the viewers' faces. RS got so much wrong about Jason's switch, so I'm going to wait and see if more info comes out, but I'm just confused by everything now. If this really happened how RS said, Arie looks really bad and there is just no defending him. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+88
bluejay25
bluwavz
sopearl
notarose
blueblues