SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

metoo - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Diana Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:19 am

The worst part is thinking of how hurt Becca must be. I love her. sad One thing I'll agree with RS about... ABC/Bachelor Gods would be insane not to try to lock her in...
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

metoo - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Diana Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:21 am

Well, Good thing now I don't have to sit though an entire season of Lauren rofl
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:21 am

bluejay25 wrote:Wow, just read that we may have a switcheroo happening. Not cool in the slightest. What an unfortunate position to put Becca in. Everything takes on a whole new meaning now - him liking those pics of Lauren, spoiling his time with Becca. What a lack of sensitivity. imo.

Well, if it's true, everyone who thinks Arie is boring is going to be talking about him for a while.

Oh, damn. I forgot about him liking those Lauren b pictures. I thought that was just his attempt to distract from the IG pictures spoiling his own season, but damn, it seems like that was him just genuinely cyber-stalking a girl he still had feelings for. Oh, Arie. You idiot. I can't even defend him anymore, because he handled this in the worst way possible. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:21 am

Ladybug82 wrote:There has plenty of speculation including a switcheroo and talk about everything going on, most were just giving Arie the benefit of the doubt that he wouldn't be so stupid, IMO.  And given we didn't have an picture proof or solid evidence, theres not much more we could do than speculate.  So, IMO RS didn't get us... he just confirmed something that has been speculation around here.  

That said, its RS, so IMO it needs to be confirmed.  SM and SHVs in the future will become even more important, IMO.

JMO
I'm not faulting you guys.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:22 am

Diana wrote:Well, Good thing now I don't have to sit though an entire season of Lauren rofl
How could you like or not like her we haven;t hardly see her to make any judement about her

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:23 am

mizzoufan wrote:
Diana wrote:Well, Good thing now I don't have to sit though an entire season of Lauren rofl
How could you like or not like her we haven;t hardly see her to make any judement about her
She's basically Emily 2.0 without a kid... so I'm good. No wonder Arie is so in love with her.

JMO
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:24 am

Holy crap! That’s all I can say. And poor Becca. And Lauren. Neither one of them did anything wrong and Lauren especially is gonna be ripped to shreds.

metoo - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 77 87b72b10 metoo - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 77 86669110 metoo - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 77 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:24 am

Diana wrote:The worst part is thinking of how hurt Becca must be. I love her. sad One thing I'll agree with RS about... ABC/Bachelor Gods would be insane not to try to lock her in...
She had an amazing backstory anyway plus she amazingly likable any in my opinion

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:24 am

Unfortunately for Arie he has sealed his reputation as a man who can't make up his mind about women.

I am very skeptical that he and Lauren will last either.

And I like Arie's awkward dorkiness...

If the cameras capture all of this the season will be anything but boring though so a big STFU to those who say this is a boring season. All my opinion of course.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:25 am

Diana wrote:
mizzoufan wrote:
She's basically Emily 2.0 without a kid... so I'm good. No wonder Arie is so in love with her.

JMO
okay, you see things I don';t I guess

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:26 am

I hope RS gave them warning he was going to out them today

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:27 am

littlereddress wrote:Unfortunately for Arie he has sealed his reputation as a man who can't make up his mind about women.  

I am very skeptical that he and Lauren will last either.  

And I like Arie's awkward dorkiness...

If the cameras capture all of this the season will be anything but boring though so a big STFU to those who say this is a boring season.  All my opinion of course.

Considering that both Lauren and Arie are coming off of recently broken engagements, I feel pretty comfortable in saying that these two don't have a chance in h*ll. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+88
bluejay25
bluwavz
sopearl
notarose
blueblues