SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamBecca - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:24 am

Finally something interesting happening this season! Hopefully it's not a huge letdown and we find out soon

Back to top Go down

TeamBecca - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by LoveDovez Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:20 am

mprssdbyu wrote:
havadrpepper wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:@Hotmomma I didn't watch Bob Guinney's season because I couldn't stomach him. Didn't he date both girls too for a bit or no? If not, I'm not sure why he comes to mind, too.

Nope, Bob gave a promise ring to Estella.  It was over relatively quickly.

Thanks, I obviously didn't pay close attention to SM either. Oops! I'm not even sure who Charlie is or when he was TB.

You're probably remembering they said Bob was the one that had the most sex for a season at 5 and a half or maybe you were trying to forget that part. lolol Plus all his slobbering kisses. ; (

Charlie was the Bach because his brother is Jerry IMHO
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:17 am

Hi guys. What have I missed? laugh out loud

My interest in the season just went up ten fold! Arie and Becca were adorable last week, but I feel like their intentions are mismatched (Whitney and Chris anyone?). Wouldn't mind her as Bachelorette. Hopefully whatever is going on isn't too messy!

TeamBecca - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 66 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by mslat92 Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:57 pm

Becca changed her Twitter pic and bio some time in the past 24 hours... https://twitter.com/thebkoof/

Before:
TeamBecca - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 66 Screen14
After:
TeamBecca - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 66 Screen13

So, as everyone is freaking out about a switcheroo, Becca changes her bio to a quote that's related directly to her and Arie. Coincidence? You decide...
mslat92
mslat92

Female Posts : 526

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:04 pm

She’s taking this alleged switcharoo reallllll well laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:08 pm

So maybe the Chris / Whitney comparison someone made isn‘t that far off, hm? We shall see

Back to top Go down

Post by KK4 Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:20 pm

In the new bio pic, is that one of the dresses Arie gave to her?
KK4
KK4

Back to top Go down

Post by kmick0890 Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:39 pm

KK4 wrote:In the new bio pic, is that one of the dresses Arie gave to her?

No. I'm pretty sure it's the outfit she wore on the dog date this past episode.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:41 pm

kmick0890 wrote:
KK4 wrote:In the new bio pic, is that one of the dresses Arie gave to her?

No. I'm pretty sure it's the outfit she wore on the dog date this past episode.

Yes, it is from the Doggie date, and she is stunning. Crushing on my hometown gal!

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:49 pm

mslat92 wrote:Becca changed her Twitter pic and bio some time in the past 24 hours... https://twitter.com/thebkoof/

Before:
TeamBecca - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 66 Screen14
After:
TeamBecca - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 66 Screen13

So, as everyone is freaking out about a switcheroo, Becca changes her bio to a quote that's related directly to her and Arie. Coincidence? You decide...

Sorry to double post, question is GF trying to reassure her fans that all is well on her horizon?...... am I hoping for or reading too much into things?

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:41 pm

I think her message is she is ready for the FRC where he proposes and lets get this over with already. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:20 pm

I'll throw out my guess as to what might be going on because...why not?

Since we know that Arie sought out his closure with Emily by going to North Carolina and leaving his journal when he couldn't meet up with her, maybe he is giving Lauren her closure and of course having it documented for (probably) the ATFR? That would bring his story full circle. Yea/Nay?

TeamBecca - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 66 Samuel10TeamBecca - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 66 Samuel10 TeamBecca - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 66 Family10TeamBecca - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 66 Samuel15TeamBecca - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 66 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+88
bluejay25
bluwavz
sopearl
notarose
blueblues