SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamBecca - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:07 pm

provenceguy wrote:Here’s what RS wrote:

’m hesitant to say stuff about this since the details aren’t complete, but, a picture was posted yesterday on a private Facebook group in regards to the “Bachelor” franchise that brought up a few questions. It was a picture of ABC production vans parked at the house of Lauren’s parents in Virginia. This has been confirmed. It was them, they were there, and so was Arie. Any reports to the contrary are false. There’s tons of wild speculation on what that could mean which will continue until you know the full story. Here’s the short version: There’s been stuff I’ve been hearing since the premiere (literally the night of the premiere) that hasn’t, shall we say, been on the up and up. I’ve seen the picture and I have it. Surprised it hasn’t been posted publicly yet. The picture itself isn’t all that revealing (just vans in a driveway), but it’s what it represents that brings up questions obviously. A source came to me yesterday morning about something going on. It’s the same source that earlier this season told me something which ended up being true, so a pretty solid source. I just need to confirm it from somewhere else. Once I get it, you’ll know. I know you want more, and you have to have all the gossip 3 seconds after it happens and what not, but that’s not the way it works. Would you rather me possibly misreport it or take the time to find out all the details and tell you once I know? I’m guessing the latter. I’m not going to give a partial story when I don’t have all the details. There are different parts to the story. When I get it confirmed, you’ll know.

Bringing this over for reference.

IA @sdmom sleuthing continues until there is solid proof.

It was a picture of ABC production vans parked at the house of Lauren’s parents in Virginia. This has been confirmed. It was them, they were there, and so was Arie.

What do ABC production vans looks like? Do they have ABC The Bachelor all over them? I can't imagine them pulling up advertising they are there, unless they wanted the neighbours to know they were there. Did the person take a pic of the vans and Arie, or just the vans? RS is saying he has the picture of the vans, and says Arie was there, but there's no mention of how he knows that, if he just has the pic of the vans. So either someone in that house told him Arie was there, or his so called source who was right about something else. That's still not good enough for me, but it's info to keep in mind.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

TeamBecca - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by happygolucky Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:21 pm

Well for a "boring season" ... that had low share since the premier ... that was supposedly spoiled by 2 main protagonists with careless (for details) SM sharing ... this turn-around sure is worth that "Virginia" trip ... with Arie or without Hugesmile

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:35 pm

No need to apologize Becca. Thanks for posting. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:03 pm

Okay... another theory... just thinking about Lauren B and the fact she had a broken engagement right before she went on the show (see link below for reference)... what if RS got it wrong again and it was LB’s former fiancé coming back to re-propose?  Doesn’t that make a bit more sense then an off/on boyfriend?  Also the fact that TPTB did not follow up their lawsuit on RS suggests to me that maybe they couldn’t because he got spoiler wrong and therefore they didn’t have a case? Could this have impacted Arie’s decision causing the change of heart or?

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/lauren-burnham----8-things-know-about-arie-luyendyk-jr-the-bachelor-bachelorette-plus-photo-gallery-23379.php

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by composer53 Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:14 pm

I have a scenario that no one's mentioned. What if said picture was done during the season and just now was posted/unposted?
composer53
composer53

Female Posts : 424

http://www.artisticadvocatesforhealing.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:25 pm

IMO that could justify the picture itself, but the oringal poster said she saw the vehicles at Lauren's parents home yesterday.  

I don't see any reason to just come forward yesterday if it was from HTDs?  Other than to stir up drama, what would the poster have to gain from it?
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by kraft33 Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:27 pm

Well one of them is definitely on Arie's mind. Don't know how to bringing it over but he posted a story of a song called Never Be the Same and the lyrics are IMO for his girl!!

kraft33

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:35 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:IMO that could justify the picture itself, but the oringal poster said she saw the vehicles at Lauren's parents home yesterday.  

I don't see any reason to just come forward yesterday if it was from HTDs?  Other than to stir up drama, what would the poster have to gain from it?

Yes I saw this too... and original info was shared in a private group... but then screenshots were posted on a public forum that I saw as well as the convo from RS asking her to delete her posts (so he could have the exclusive IMO)!

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:35 pm

sdmom wrote:Well, call me stubborn and cynical, what proof does RS have Arie was actually there? The man is not always right.
Of course I could be totally wrong and there’s something huge going on but I have confidence this board will find out and unlike Steve, we will present proof. To me personally,  now I feel more interested to sleuth. Sleuth until the very end, my boardies!

All Jmo.
Chantal's grandmother drove the limo that took Arie there. Straight from Thanksgiving dinner. Peter and Brooks were the camera men that day.
ETA ABC production vans. That could have been from their affiliate ABC station for many things including an update from the parents regarding their upcoming part of the show.  Until there is proof Arie was there, I take that as a stretch. Anyone catch that he was traveling or in limbo yesterday and in VA. Beach?
I would think if Arie was going through the airports someone would have snapped a photo.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:55 pm

kraft33 wrote:Well one of them is definitely on Arie's mind. Don't know how to bringing it over but he posted a story of a song called Never Be the Same and the lyrics are IMO for his girl!!

Better be for Becca and trying to suck up to her after this debacle or i might have to change my avatar :tissuebox i am really to invested in Arie and Becca relationship aren't i :gotcha:

seriously though i can't see Lauren B being the bachelorette atm i really don't know her to be invested in her and sorry to say and just my opinion but she seems a little boring/vanilla.....so i dunno but i am ruling out the scenario its a promo for her being bachette..... no idea

and now i can't get off my mind RS wording saying something has been on the up and up since the first episode? i don't know but i still think becca is f1 and i can't see arie pulling a mesnick. i am going to think its just for closure because thats the type of guy arie is and he probably would have done it with or without tptb so i guess it was better off doing it with them, hopefully thats it and becca is ok with it all TeamBecca - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 61 3552228123

jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:39 pm

I honestly like both Becca and Lauren B. equally (Becca has gotten more screen time and IMO seems nice/down to earth and Lauren IMO seems soft/sweet & seriously stunning on TV. I also wouldn’t think less of Arie if he came to realize who he truly loved more after he got a chance to miss her - the heart wants what it wants.

At any rate, this just got a lot more exciting for me and I look forward to seeing how it all plays out Smiley

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:49 pm

kraft33 wrote:Well one of them is definitely on Arie's mind. Don't know how to bringing it over but he posted a story of a song called Never Be the Same and the lyrics are IMO for his girl!!

Never be the same Lyrics

[Verse 1]
Something must've gone wrong in my brain
Got your chemicals all in my veins
Feeling all the highs, feeling all the pain
Let go on the wheel, it’s the bullet lane
Now I'm seeing red, not thinking straight
Blurring all the lines, you intoxicate me

[Pre-Chorus]
Just like nicotine, heroin, morphine
Suddenly, I'm a fiend and you're all I need
All I need, yeah, you're all I need

[Chorus]
It's you, babe
And I'm a sucker for the way that you move, babe
And I could try to run, but it would be useless
You're to blame
Just one hit of you, I knew I'll never be the same
It's you, babe
And I'm a sucker for the way that you move, babe
And I could try to run, but it would be useless
You're to blame
Just one hit of you, I knew I'll never ever, ever be the same
I'll never be the same
I'll never be the same
I'll never be the same

https://genius.com/Camila-cabello-never-be-the-same-lyrics

Hmmmm i could see this meaning for either his f1 or for the switcheroo gal scratch jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+88
bluejay25
bluwavz
sopearl
notarose
blueblues