SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

metoo - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by sdmom Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:23 am

star_D wrote:I don't think RS is wrong. Other than his likes, all the other findings are pointing to Becca.

It's too early to tell, imo. I learned the last two season that SHV is a huge clue to determine who f1 is. However, Lauren is so quiet it makes stalking, I mean, sleuthing harder, imo. We shall see!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

metoo - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:26 am

star_D wrote:I don't think RS is wrong. Other than his likes, all the other findings are pointing to Becca.
I don't think you could push me Humpty Dumpty off the fence of Becca being final 1. I think it's the price he paid for too much SM over the weekend! The pictures painted a very good time. So be it.

It says he is racing again two weeks from this past weekend in Ca. We'll have to watch the feet of F1/F2. I'm not opposed to that! I was just happy to read in the release.. He found love. I've waited a long time! metoo - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 7 2498057887

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:31 am

As far as who TPTB have their mind on for next Ette, I can easily see Chelsea being in the running, too. When a single mother is in charge, typically the guys who choose to take part are all in. With a back story, according to RS...it will not be a hard sell if they choose to go that route, IMO.

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:47 am

sdmom wrote:Or is this Arie's way of telling people RS is wrong?

Anyway, this makes sleuthing fun! Let's get to work ! :yes:

MTE! Like away, Arie laugh out loud. Or perhaps... even make a comment laugh out loud

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:07 am

TheWrongReasons wrote:LOL and the IG shenanigans began. I agree it's kind of weird for Arie to like only Lauren's IG stuff if Becca is the F1 as per spoilers. It would actually be hilarious IMO if RS is wrong again laugh out loud

Hey, maybe that explains why the lawsuit they threatened him with hasn't gone through!

Kidding. Sort of...

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:22 am

We can start clues for Becca F1 vs Lauren F1!
I will start:

Lauren:
Last one to have sm activities
Arie likes her IG, more than once, even though he's not following her
Very quiet on IG, typical of F1

Becca:
Spoilers from RS, Reddit,
She and Arie follow same IG account (the_mermaid_lagoon), and like same post (Elan within an hour)
Possible spending a weekend (12/2) together in Arizona

Feel free to correct me or add more!

ETA I edited my post.

Last edited by sdmom on Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:19 am; edited 1 time in total

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:26 am

Lauren F1... borrowed Becca's clothes!!! Kidding! metoo - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 7 3806527698 Oh, and her shoes ... I couldn't help myself hmmm

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:30 am

star_D wrote:Looks like Becca is back to work (my guess according to the one captioned with going home early.metoo - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 7 3be6f110
metoo - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 7 D6ec4b10
metoo - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 7 A3fbf510
metoo - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 7 91767f10
metoo - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 7 1d6a9410 pic)

She's pretty sharp. I'm not sure how you 'like" someone in person but SM has it's way. I think this IG speaks for itself. Made me metoo - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 7 3806527698

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:02 am

I actually came here to say the person who told me she’s f1 ended up being a fake so I wouldn’t count on what I said no no i believe I was told this so I’d post it here.

I still think a lot points to Becca but I don’t think they’ll last if he’s so focused on Lauren laugh out loud makes me just hope he’s a idiot in love with Lauren and can’t hide it.

Talk about Ben Higgins 2.0 though if he didn’t actually Bec

All JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:08 am

I like what I have seen of Becca--now, I am not sure if I want her to be F1 anymore. I certainly hope Arie isn't a Ben Higgins 2.0. The SM stuff with Arie liking posts of Lauren's just seems odd unless she is F1. All JMO

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:54 am

I wonder if people will be writing to RS telling him to recheck and check his list a third time to make sure got the spoiler correct this season....Arie is tormenting him.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:59 pm

I want Becca as Bachelorette if she didn’t win metoo - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 7 1f618
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+88
bluejay25
bluwavz
sopearl
notarose
blueblues