SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

metoo - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:06 am

I was loving the show but, if this turns into a colossal mess where the F1 is TOG and everyone is hating on the real F1 because they were expecting the F2, or there’s a switch after the fact or any such nonsense, I quit.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

metoo - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:35 am

And what if the black SUV's have nothing to do with the Bachelor franchise at all...

When I hear of black vehicles, I don't think of TB. I think of government agencies.

Just sayin'

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:38 am

havadrpepper wrote:And what if the black SUV's have nothing to do with the Bachelor franchise at all...  

When I hear of black vehicles, I don't think of TB. I think of government agencies. Just sayin'

Just what I was thinking.........FBI? CIA? oh gosh, we watch too much tv!

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:58 am

How many members here drive black SUV's? Black is a pretty common color. SUV a very common vehicle. Did the tags indicate rentals? TPTB would all be in rental vehicles.
If production is doing something they want to be kept as a secret, they are pretty good at maintaining secrecy. This seems like whatever occurred is not very secretive. It makes me wonder.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:06 pm

Kolormiblnd wrote:
havadrpepper wrote:And what if the black SUV's have nothing to do with the Bachelor franchise at all...  

When I hear of black vehicles, I don't think of TB. I think of government agencies. Just sayin'

Just what I was thinking.........FBI? CIA? oh gosh, we watch too much tv!

Yeah... I watch way too many investigative tv shows!

Back to top Go down

Post by star_D Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:14 pm

metoo - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 55 4b069a10
Arie liked this. It could mean anything though.

star_D

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:26 pm

Kashathediva wrote:How many members here drive black SUV's? Black is a pretty common color. SUV a very common vehicle. Did the tags indicate rentals? TPTB would all be in rental vehicles.
If production is doing something they want to be kept as a secret, they are pretty good at maintaining secrecy. This seems like whatever occurred is not very secretive. It makes me wonder.
Not only that, isn't her dad military? For some reason, I could have sworn I read she was a military brat.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:41 pm

Sorry if this was already mentioned... but just trying to go through every scenario.... what if Lauren is pregnant?

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:43 pm

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure wrote:Sorry if this was already mentioned...  but just trying to go through every scenario.... what if Lauren is pregnant?  

That would be, pardon my french, a clustter F**K of EPIC proportions!!!!!!!

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:43 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:How many members here drive black SUV's? Black is a pretty common color. SUV a very common vehicle. Did the tags indicate rentals? TPTB would all be in rental vehicles.
Not only that, isn't her dad military? For some reason, I could have sworn I read she was a military brat.

Virginia Beach is filled with lots of military families since it is so close to Norfolk. The few times I have been to Va Beach, it has been loaded with tourists and military. I have had several extended family members that have been in the Navy and stationed in Norfolk. All have lived in Va Beach.

So when I heard she was from Va Beach, my first thought was that her family was involved with the military.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:46 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Regarding a SHV and Becca being more quiet, I'm wondering if maybe Becca laid more low and not posting as much any clues regarding a SHV since she essentially spoiled that she was with Arie by posting on her IG stories matching the location of Arie. Perhaps she was told not to post anything?

@AllAboutLove,
After that major slip, I’m pretty sure Becca knows not to create further exposure. She’s not stupid. She just didn’t  know the skill of sleuths and the lengths they can go to. I get it. I’m pretty amazed and in awe myself. JMO

I am not so sure it was a "slip". After watching this show for years, I don't put anything past TPTB nor the contestants themselves - they are imo fully aware of RS and spoilers and this forum and lurk here as well imo. Plus, any contestant who claims they don't know their moves are being watched I have to side-eye because I don't believe that - this show is known for this that even SM is following everything. It's nothing new now. If they really don't want to mess up they wouldn't post at all whatsoever while on SHVs or anything else. 

The pic Arie posted of him with Becca hidden in helmets and then Becca with her IG story matching that of Aries tells me they wanted to give clues and it was not a "slip" up at all imo. Slip-up is accidental, those were purposefully posted imo and perhaps they wanted to confirm sleuthing and the spoiler that Becca as F1 if it is true? In that case it makes me think of Desiree who went on record saying she wished she had told RS who her F1 was as it would have been much easier for her (a reason I'd say other contestants posts "clues" too imo). 

Given Becca and Arie spoiled/confirmed the spoiler possibly and way before the season even started with their SM then perhaps TPTB will do some public misdirection now (like with Shawn B - who I totally believe he and Kaitlyn deliberately spoiled their season). There's usually some price to pay when contestants spoil too easily. Makes me wonder about anything regarding the spoiled F2 Lauren ... misdirection by TPTB to try throw a spanner in the works  question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:48 pm

So far this is what we know------
There was a spoiler on Reddit that said, Becca K was it.
Then, there was an RS who also said, Becca K was it.
Followed by the Sleuthers who saw the sneakers proclaiming, Becca K was it.
The backyard also gave up it's secret screaming, Becca K was it
The chemistry on the show so far, is quietly saying, Becca K is it
Now there are black SUVs and a photo casting doubt that Becca K is it.
Until there is further proof of what the hell is going on, to me Becca K is still it.

Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+88
bluejay25
bluwavz
sopearl
notarose
blueblues