SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

metoo - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:09 pm

Just a thought could they be do this switcharoo now because they want to announce Becca as bachette at ATFR??
man i think my mind is working OT thinking of way to many scenarios...i hope we find out what the deal is asap Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

metoo - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:21 pm

I guess I haven't entertained or given a switcheroo much of a chance when just last week Arie was all about tweeting how good the episode was before it aired. (Epi 2). Lauren B didn't even have an appearance in Epi 2. If something is up, things have really been turned upside down this past week for whatever reason. I just can't see them dragging Arie to her parent's home to pick back up where they left off. The studios in LA would protect their story so much more. It's all very odd. I will have to see production and Arie in pics to believe something has possibly changed/ or RS got his ending facts a bit screwed up. They just don't typically involve parents beyond HTD.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by star_D Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:34 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:I guess I haven't entertained or given a switcheroo much of a chance when just last week Arie was all about tweeting how good the episode was before it aired. (Epi 2). Lauren B didn't even have an appearance in Epi 2. If something is up, things have really been turned upside down this past week for whatever reason. I just can't see them dragging Arie to her parent's home to pick back up where they left off. The studios in LA would protect their story so much more. It's all very odd. I will have to see production and Arie in pics to believe something has possibly changed/ or RS got his ending facts a bit screwed up. They just don't typically involve parents beyond HTD.

Maybe Lauren quit and moves back to her parents' house?

star_D

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:23 pm

Does it mean absolutely nothing that Arie has been uncharacteristically silent on SM today all day and Becca posts on IG a pic of the other girls but not the group date but Lauren posts about the group date.  So odd to me but may mean nothing. I thought sure that Becca would post about the doggie date.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:36 pm

littlereddress wrote:Does it mean absolutely nothing that Arie has been uncharacteristically silent on SM today all day and Becca posts on IG a pic of the other girls but not the group date but Lauren posts about the group date.  So odd to me but may mean nothing.  I thought sure that Becca would post about the doggie date.  

i don't know but if it was me getting heartbroken i would be posting about friends and not the guy no idea and if it really is nothing that he is just at laurens to give her closure how would becca feel? she is hearing constantly he fell for 2 girls, then him liking pics of lauren on ig, i don't know how i would feel but i do get the feeling Becca is a strong, independent girl but still a gentle, sensitive gal?? i mean she was crying at the group date because she is already falling for the guy and didn't get a GDR sad   though Arie did say on GMA his perfect girl is a strong,independent but still gentle type(IMO thisd is Becca) soooooooo again i am confused and need closure ASAP console
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:46 pm

One must admit this is confusing.

Now I see that Lauren's mother is following Arie on twitter. Why would you follow the man that has broken your daughter's heart. Just asking. Could mean nothing.

I fully expected to see Becca's pics with the dogs knowing how she loves dogs and instead I see a pic with the other girls. So either she is trying to throw us off the trail or she was more about the experience than Arie himself IMO.

It seems so sudden if Arie did have a change of heart or there some something that was being hidden and explains why he kept saying he fell for 2 women. I am completely confused and I hope the truth comes out in the next few days.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:33 pm

Maybe Arie is at Lauren's parents house, because he is asking for their forgiveness/her hand in marriage?

I prefer Becca, so I'm really not into the idea of a Mesnick part 2. If Arie is pinning over Lauren though, both Lauren and Becca could/should do better. (I know it worked for Molly and Jason, but still laugh out loud.)

All IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:09 pm

I’m really going back to if it was top secret it wouldn’t have been done in broad day light at her parents house. Something different is definitely going on, but not sure it changes the outcome.

No matter how it plays out I hope it works out for Becca, she’s won me over from her story, not just on the show but everything I’ve read and seen and heard outside of it. She’s a great gal.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by mslat92 Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:36 pm

Personally, I don't think there's been a switcheroo. Based on post-show Arie (social media, interviews, appearances, etc) - that guy hasn't seemed like someone who has been in anguish over his decision. Yes, he has said he fell for 2 women (a lot of leads have said this to the press), but he also always finishes up with that he's really happy with the decision he made.

In any case, hope we get some answers soon. My guess is they were re-shooting some HTD stuff (maybe one of her folks was out of town last time?), or she's in the running for Bachelorette and they were getting footage for her intro.
mslat92
mslat92

Female Posts : 526

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:44 pm

I personally don't think they would reshoot HTD!! IF she is F2.. I just don't see that is happening!JMO!
To me it's odd that Becca doesn't even list the bachelor in her Bio like most! Lauren does!
It does seem odd to be filming a intro for bachette so early!

Maybe the first spoiler is wrong! no idea
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:46 pm

Whatever it is, we know RS will get the scoop because we all know how right he was with Chantal and Thanksgiving, Peter being F1, Brooks being F1 etc. We can rely on Da Man!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:56 pm

Hotmomma wrote:I personally don't think they would reshoot HTD!! IF she is F2.. I just don't see that is happening!JMO!
To me it's odd that Becca doesn't even list the bachelor in her Bio like most! Lauren does!
It does seem odd to be filming a intro for bachette so early!

Maybe the first spoiler is wrong! no idea
Even if it is wrong, which it could be, that doesn’t explain why they would be at Lauren’s parents house no matter if she is F1 or F2.

This is not normal no matter what.  Can’t wait to figure it out even if it’s nothing.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+88
bluejay25
bluwavz
sopearl
notarose
blueblues