SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 53 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamBecca - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:38 am

Lordy, I checked out for the day and come back to all this chatter! Was Arie there or not? If there is a play by play from someone, where are the pictures to accompany their SM blast about it. I'm so confused.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

TeamBecca - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Diana Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:39 am

I just don't buy they would honestly have Arie at Lauren's house. IF he was there, they literally have NO grounds for their case against RS if they are going to be so blatant spoiling it themselves.

JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:45 am

and honestly the worst part of this is I am genuinely scared for Becca. I love her and the thought of her getting heartbroken or Arie suddenly pulling a Mesnick makes me a little sick no no

Clearly I have grown attached to Becca.

all jmo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:52 am

technically all we know is there were black SUVs in her parents drive. And supposedly a neighbor saw Arie walk in with other Bach people.
Please correct me if I missed something

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:57 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:technically all we know is there were black SUVs in her parents drive. And supposedly a neighbor saw Arie walk in with other Bach people.
It would be a little more believable if he went to her in Dallas as that's where she lives. Her parents live in Va. Beach. I wonder if the black SUVs are related to Lauren at all. I just find it all strange with no pics posted to back up such a story that included production.

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:57 am

I don’t believe it until I see a picture of Arie at the parents house.
Remember how some Pachel fans were convinced she was at his parents house because of the grass and the paint?

So deep breath and wait for the picture proof!
Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:06 am

mprssdbyu wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:technically all we know is there were black SUVs in her parents drive. And supposedly a neighbor saw Arie walk in with other Bach people.
It would be a little more believable if he went to her in Dallas as that's where she lives. Her parents live in Va. Beach. I wonder if the black SUVs are related to Lauren at all. I just find it all strange with no pics posted to back up such a story that included production.
Agreed!  Which is why I mentioned  parents house as it keeps getting stated as her house.  Just trying to lay out what we actually “know”.

Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:07 am

Sorry guys I don’t have any proof to back up what was posted just that I saw the post. I do know that RS has a screenshot of the post and apparently “knows” what it is about so hopefully we will get answers soon.

Last edited by hae1001 on Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:12 am; edited 1 time in total
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:10 am

hae1001 wrote:Sorry guys I don’t have any proof to back up what was posted just that I saw the post. I do know that RS has a screenshot of the post and apparently knows what it is about so hopefully we will get answers soon.
Don’t apologize It’s not on you!  I am glad you posted what you saw on the other board.

How do you know RS knows what is up?

Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:25 am

hae1001 wrote:Sorry guys I don’t have any proof to back up what was posted just that I saw the post. I do know that RS has a screenshot of the post and apparently “knows” what it is about so hopefully we will get answers soon.
Oh, my thoughts are not directed at you. They are questioning the source without photos of Arie or production to back it up.

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:44 am

Diana wrote:and honestly the worst part of this is I am genuinely scared for Becca. I love her and the thought of her getting heartbroken or Arie suddenly pulling a Mesnick makes me a little sick no no

Clearly I have grown attached to Becca.

all jmo

TeamBecca - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 53 2254279460 i'm in the same boat. I.Just.can't.deal Upset

LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:53 am

hae1001 wrote:Sorry guys I don’t have any proof to back up what was posted just that I saw the post. I do know that RS has a screenshot of the post and apparently “knows” what it is about so hopefully we will get answers soon.

No need to be sorry. I am glad you brought the topic up so we can discuss and speculate. Hopefully we will find more details soon!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+88
bluejay25
bluwavz
sopearl
notarose
blueblues