SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

metoo - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Hotmomma Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:35 pm

@hae1001 thank you! Interesting indeed!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

metoo - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:36 pm

I prefer Becca to Lauren, but I don't know. I could very easily see Arie reaching out to production saying that it's been hard for him and he realizes that he misses and wants Lauren.

I could see production realizing they have a tricky situation on their hands. I don't think they would risk him heading there by himself and not catching all of the goods that would come from that conversation, so they go with him. It's only mid January. Perhaps he genuinely feels like he can't keep the charade up with Becca until mid March when he wants to be with Lauren, so they're allowing him to reach out to her now and whatever they're potentially filming will be used in the end.

Not that he is the end all or be all as I can't stand him and he's been wrong plenty of times, but RS did say this is getting good, which leads me to believe something is happening. The azz could be wrong though laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:37 pm

hae1001 wrote:@Hotmomma it was posted in the group about 45 minutes before I posted here. It appeared to be a Snapchat photo. She said it was happening in that moment.

WOW did they say anything else? like are they still there?
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:40 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I prefer Becca to Lauren, but I don't know. I could very easily see Arie reaching out to production saying that it's been hard for him and he realizes that he misses and wants Lauren.

I could see production realizing they have a tricky situation on their hands. I don't think they would risk him heading there by himself and not catching all of the goods that would come from that conversation, so they go with him. It's only mid January. Perhaps he genuinely feels like he can't keep the charade up with Becca until mid March when he wants to be with Lauren, so they're allowing him to reach out to her now and whatever they're potentially filming will be used in the end.

Not that he is the end all or be all as I can't stand him and he's been wrong plenty of times, but RS did say this is getting good, which leads me to believe something is happening. The azz could be wrong though laugh out loud

Seriously if you are right they better make Becca the bachette! but she probably won't want anything to do with this franchise after that metoo - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 49 2292733854

ETA though i don't think RS knows anything he probably just saw the pics and thinks its interesting tbh it feels like he doesn't know much at all about this season ....jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:42 pm

Hmmm.

Why would they be there all day?

Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:44 pm

I wonder if Becca had a change of heart as well or she realizes she is in love with her ex? Their weekend together seemed to end very quickly and he was spotted at that eatery in Scottsdale near the airport by himself. All speculation of course.

It's just weird what is going down and I feel like RS is trying to get a scoop. He is probably rubbing his hands in glee.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:44 pm

I guess my question is how would this person even know Arie is there? If they are intentionally letting him be seen there, than it can’t be as big a deal as we’re fearing.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by kmick0890 Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:47 pm

SeekAny wrote:I guess my question is how would this person even know Arie is there? If they are intentionally letting him be seen there, than it can’t be as big a deal as we’re fearing.

That's the part that doesn't make sense to me. TPTB aren't that dumb.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:48 pm

Did the pic show Arie or just black SUVs?  Still not sure why he would be there vs waiting or bringing her secretly to L A.  All very odd.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:48 pm

@LeapofFaith I know! Here I was thinking Becca was a solid pick and was the total opposite of what he would have went for, but I'm glad he did laugh out loud

I have no idea if that's what's happening though, but I could see that. What are production supposed to do if he contacted them and told them that? There's no way they would allow him to go see her on his own. They wouldn't want to miss out on that and given what a large situation this could be if that is what is happening, Arie probably felt like he needed to tell them and not be sneaky about it.

We'll find out eventually, but this is certainly interesting. I just hope whatever is happening doesn't result in a lot of pain for one or all of them.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:49 pm

SeekAny wrote:I guess my question is how would this person even know Arie is there? If they are intentionally letting him be seen there, than it can’t be as big a deal as we’re fearing.

Yes, exactly to the bolded, IMO.  If it was a huge deal and big secret to keep, IMO it would not be being done at her home.  

I tend to think closure kind of like the hotel room talk between Andi and Nick during his season. Unless he's been spending time with both post filming and has suddenly made a sure decision. Again, not sure why it wouldn't be filmed somewhere more controlled and secure though.

Again, all JMO.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:50 pm

If we don't know for sure that Arie was there, or do we? could it be TPTB convincing Lauren to be the ette?

IDK just throwing that out there.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+88
bluejay25
bluwavz
sopearl
notarose
blueblues