SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamBecca - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by star_D Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:51 am

littlereddress wrote:I swear there was interview (I think with Lauren Zima) where he said he was in love.  But whatever, it just sounds the story changes and I realize could be the producers wanting nothing being given away.  

He said he fell in love with two people on the show. But he never gives away that if he "is" in love.

star_D

Back to top Go down

TeamBecca - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Norcalgal Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:57 am

star_D wrote:
littlereddress wrote:I swear there was interview (I think with Lauren Zima) where he said he was in love.  But whatever, it just sounds the story changes and I realize could be the producers wanting nothing being given away.  

He said he fell in love with two people on the show. But he never gives away that if he "is" in love.

I recall that he dodged the question of whether he was engaged but he did acknowledge he fell in love with 2 people. This fits with preview of an ex showing up, presumably at FRC, wanting his old love back. If Arie were to say he was engaged, then that little mess at the end wouldn't amount to much (not that it did anyway).

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5419

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:46 am

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/arie-luyendyk-jr-s-ex-it-kills-jef-holm-to-see-arie-as-bachelor/

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:00 pm

There ya go. He has not talked to Effie since Sean's wedding. And Arie is the one still friends with Sean. So go figure? Hmm. Gotta love how Effie will bet 5K of his parents money. LOL Maybe he should use that money to buy himself some balls and brains and then hit the want ads.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:12 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/arie-luyendyk-jr-s-ex-it-kills-jef-holm-to-see-arie-as-bachelor/

Sorry Jef, but usually [when] there is negativeness put out there, it comes from jealously.”

and IMO immaturity and not being capable of seeing the good in others, but selfish enough to try and get the attention on yourself.

Never been a fan of skateboard kid, and so far he hasn't given me any reason to change my mind after all these years. I got through Emily's season because of Arie and some of the other guys, but had a hard time watching because of the spoiled F1. I can't imagine if he was ever TB.

I like Arie's attitude to those comments.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:19 pm

Kashathediva wrote:There ya go. He has not talked to Effie since Sean's wedding. And Arie is the one still friends with Sean. So go figure? Hmm. Gotta love how Effie will bet 5K of his parents money. LOL Maybe he should use that money to buy himself some balls and brains and then hit the want ads.

OMG, I forgot about the underwear sc's of 1F and us trying to find the non-existent package. rofl
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:31 pm

Brains and Balls don't grow where there are no roots! Was not here for Emily's season but I vaguely remember the underwear sc! Back then, Jef gave me the impression of a boy playing at being a man. Seems he is still playing at it, five years later, sad TeamBecca - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 42 1f626

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:03 pm

AH the snark back then was great. I still remember a few photos I had to remove from the forum they were so offensive. LOL

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:39 pm

Kashathediva wrote:There ya go. He has not talked to Effie since Sean's wedding. And Arie is the one still friends with Sean. So go figure? Hmm. Gotta love how Effie will bet 5K of his parents money. LOL Maybe he should use that money to buy himself some balls and brains and then hit the want ads.

Poor 1F, he is just making himself look petty..... his bet to pay a charity of Chris H choice 5k that Arie doesn't last a year with his fiancé is hypocritical It seems to me his relationship with Emily failed miserably before a year was up. Does anyone know exactly how long it was before he and Emily broke up after the show?

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:15 pm

@Luvstruck that was basically Arie's response in one of the interviews.  That 1F would've lost his own bet. laugh out loud

A quick search in our archives shows FRC was May 11 and the break up was confirmed in a People article October 16.  I don't remember how long before it was confirmed that fans knew it was definitely over, but basically it was less than 6 months.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:23 pm

I knew it was over when he rode up on his skateboard during M&G.

I like that Arie could care less about any negative comments. He's just being the normal nice guy that he is. No agenda, no mind games, what you see is what you get IMHO. I hope he keeps it up and the pressure doesn't get to him.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:46 pm

Kashathediva wrote:AH the snark back then was great. I still remember a few photos I had to remove from the forum they were so offensive. LOL
It was. I remember your animated descriptions and references. We laughed so hard.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+88
bluejay25
bluwavz
sopearl
notarose
blueblues