SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamBecca - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:18 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

TeamBecca - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by sdmom Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:03 am

mindless wrote:Would be funny if the spoiler was wrong again and he was engaged to Lauren.

Anything is possible so that's why we need to sleuth!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by star_D Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:09 am

Arie liked another photo from Lauren’s ig.
It’s creepy and hilarious at the same time. I don’t know what to think haha
TeamBecca - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 5 25508a10

star_D

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:38 am

I kinda hope she’s f1 or else it’s not a good look at all. JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:42 am

Interesting that Arie's been liking Lauren's IG pics (only hers).... especially since he doesn't follow her. Since he posted on his IGstory that he's bad at SM does he think if he doesn't follow someone his likes don't show up? laugh out loud 

Considering we sleuthed that Rebecca K got the motorcycle date (Ep 2, so likely first ID) by process of elimination I'd guess that Lauren Burnham got ID in Episode 3. If so, it could be the typical spot for most recent F1s.

Will keep sleuthing either way  :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:28 pm

That is definitely Sacre Couer in Paris lit up at night in the distance. Possibly the night portion of Lauren’s date at the Eiffel Tower.  Has that been sleuthed yet?

https://servimg.com/view/18441240/381
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:30 pm

alwaystulips wrote:That is definitely Sacre Couer in Paris lit up at night in the distance.  Possibly the night portion of Lauren’s date at the Eiffel Tower.  Has that been sleuthed yet?

https://servimg.com/view/18441240/381

Yes. See the SC thread
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4604-bachelor-22-arie-luyendyk-jr-screencaps-sleuthing-spoilers#1266800

We also sleuthed the possible FRC location in Peru

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:31 pm

Nice! Great job! hi
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:37 pm

Glad to get another confirmation! Teamwork! bestbud!
Now we need to watch the feet this weekend for a potential SHV.

Lauren is so quiet on sm. She has not posted anything new since returning home, but she has followed some people and liked some posts. Her sm is actually more typical of f1, imo.

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:20 pm

I am not sure how I feel about Arie liking pics of Lauren if she is not his F1.  hmmm  Seems low key disrespectful to both Lauren and Becca to me.

After last year IMO I always thought Peter was trying to convince us he was with Rachel by his IG (especially the Texas hat and pool pic) so frankly I am not up for IG shenanigans this season but I will reserve judgement to see how far Arie goes with it.

If Lauren is his F1 then no problem whatsoever and it makes sense to like pics of her and her dog.

I do have this thought that RS was led astray last year by his sources feeding him the wrong spoiler and it may have happened again this year on purpose to stop his leaks. It will be interesting to see if he changes to Lauren after a couple of weeks with the announcement if can only go by what his sources tell him and he is not responsible.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by CamiLane 11 Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:38 pm

Reality Steve just released the spoilers for episodes 1-3 it seems like from the spoilers they are setting up Tia to be the next bachelorette.

Sent from Topic'it App

CamiLane 11

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:36 pm

According to RS, Becca got 1-1 on ep 2. Krystal got the other 1-1 on ep 2 and met his parents. Group date: Demolition Derby (Sienne, Valerie, Tia, Kendall, Maquel, Marikh, Jenna, Caroline, Bekah, Lauren G., Chelsea, Annaliese, Brittney, Jenny, and Bibiana)

For ep 3, two group dates and 1 1-1. Lauren Schleyer and Arie went to a winery and she was eliminated on the date. So she's the girl here if RS is right.
Props to @LeapofFaith who first speculated it's her yes while I though it was Kendall.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4458p924-bachelor-22-arie-luyendyk-jr-sm-media-sleuthing-spoilers

Group date 1 wresting
Bekah Martinez (Sex Kitten) vs Maquel Cooper (Lunch Lady) – Was told this was the best match of the bunch and the rest all sucked.

Group date 2

Best in Show” at the Grove in LA. 7 girls on the date were: Ashley Luebke, Caroline Lunny, Jenna Cooper, Becca Kufrin, Chelsea Roy, Brittany Taylor, & Annaliese Puccini.

If his spoiler is true then Arie broke f1 date in ep 3 streak! Did Becca break the first 1-1 curse and become the f1? We need to sleuth!

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+88
bluejay25
bluwavz
sopearl
notarose
blueblues