SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

metoo - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by flojo031 Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:15 am

Just found some interesting news in regards to Chelsea Roy. Apparently, someone on Reddit has a mutual friend with her, and revealed that Chelsea has a boyfriend. When I first found this out earlier, I was surprised and kinda disappointed because Chelsea was one of my pre-season favorites. She's the last person I would have expected this from. I guess that just goes to show you that you can't put anyone on a pedestal. My opinion and respect for her has greatly decreased, and I get the feeling that this is only just beginning.  no no  *edited*

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:55 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : posting links to another forum)

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

metoo - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by LiboLRC Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:44 am

Maybe she has a boyfriend but man are we going to go through this again with fake allegations and friends from people telling this unproven stories IMO things like this shouldn't be posted.

LiboLRC

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:56 am

@LiboLRC We don't know it's fake. It's all part of sleuthing. If it's true, it's not a surprise to some since they use the b/f/g/f back home script a lot.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:41 am

It is another piece of the puzzle. If there is truth to it usually more than one person will come forward to support the issue--as has been done in the past. Most unsubstantiated things go to the way side fairly quickly.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:04 pm

[quote="littlereddress"]http://people.com/tv/arie-luyendyk-jr-heartbroken-dumped-emily-maynard/
Luyendyk Jr. admits he did date someone else “fairly close to filming,” revealing, “We broke up a month and a half before the announcement. I didn’t know I was doing the show until three days before. It happened so fast.” Still, he says he hasn’t been in a relationship “that made me want to get married” since courting Maynard, 31, on The Bachelorette.
He was announced as Bach on Sept. 7. Some of us assumed that he had broken up by his brother's wedding in July or his girlfriend would have been at that wedding. Apparently they did break up at some point in July.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:13 pm

Arie is okay with being called old...and people being angry he is the bachelor. Taking it stride. Good for him IMO.

http://people.com/tv/arie-luyendyk-jr-called-old-bachelor/?utm_campaign=peoplemagazine&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social&xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplemag

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by star_D Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:10 am

tigertiz wrote:
littlereddress wrote:http://people.com/tv/arie-luyendyk-jr-heartbroken-dumped-emily-maynard/
Luyendyk Jr. admits he did date someone else “fairly close to filming,” revealing, “We broke up a month and a half before the announcement. I didn’t know I was doing the show until three days before. It happened so fast.” Still, he says he hasn’t been in a relationship “that made me want to get married” since courting Maynard, 31, on The Bachelorette.
He was announced as Bach on Sept. 7.   Some of us assumed that he had broken up by his brother's wedding in July or his girlfriend would have been at that wedding.  Apparently they did break up at some point in July.  

According to Sydney herself, they broke up on July 31.
Ironically, I feel RS's podcast today actually painted Arie in a good light. rotfl
From what I heard, the only thing concerning is his relationship with Courtney, I hope he set up some boundaries post-filming.
Other than that, it basically proved that they broke up long before he was seriously considered as the Bachelor.

star_D

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:26 am

He’s in LA..could this be a SHV weekend? It would be cool if they watch the premier together

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by star_D Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:40 am

sdmom wrote:He’s in LA..could this be a SHV weekend? It would be cool if they watch the premier together

Are you talking about the picture he just posted on IG? That was from PEOPLE's interview. I think it was taken a few weeks ago.
No idea where he is. They are both super quiet recently. I think they both learned their lessons Hugesmile

star_D

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:43 am

star_D wrote:
sdmom wrote:He’s in LA..could this be a SHV weekend? It would be cool if they watch the premier together

Are you talking about the picture he just posted on IG? That was from PEOPLE's interview. I think it was taken a few weeks ago.
No idea where he is. They are both super quiet recently.  I think they both learned their lessons  Hugesmile

Yes, I mean his IG post but you are right it’s not a current pic. They could still have a SHV this weekend, or, even NOW! Its about time for them to meet up, IMO.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:39 am

I have no proof but I think they are meeting up right now and that is why he posted an LA pic.  Both he and Becca have been very quiet on SM.  

According to Mills he will be in times square on New Years eve and GMA tweeted  he will be on Tuesday morning live after his premiere episode.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:01 pm

I was trying to go through the old SM thread and also Millsy's twitter to find the post and date regarding when a "surprise" elimination happened.  Does anyone know when that was??  THanks

ETA:

I did find this post so wondering if this is when the surprise elimination happened and if that elim was actually Chelsea??

mprssdbyu on Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:22 am
I just listened to Entertainment Weekly and Robert Mills also said the F4 Rose Ceremony was a couple of nights ago. Robert Mills also said one of his favorites didn't make the cut. Didn't Seine's instagram show up in the last day or two? They should be filming shortly somewhere.
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4458p540-bachelor-22-arie-luyendyk-jr-sm-media-sleuthing-spoilers#1257985

Last edited by Aunties_Love on Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+88
bluejay25
bluwavz
sopearl
notarose
blueblues