SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamBecca - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by star_D Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:52 am

GuardianAngel wrote:@star_D Thanks for posting all the s/shots. Please post a link for the source. TYIA

I have added the source to the original post. Smiley

star_D

Back to top Go down

TeamBecca - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:00 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:54 pm

I've seen parts of this preview posted but not the entire video. Poor fellow, he's so nervous initially!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:49 pm

He has first night jitters and seems to be a bag of nerves and giving not so smart answers. IMO he seems genuinely nervous and not full of himself brimming with confidence. Maybe he is flustered by all the prettiness in the room?

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:10 pm

Another gif of him! That looked cute him in that tiny car!Girl was smart to do that with him!
TeamBecca - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 27 NI1gflz
Source my gif

TeamBecca - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 27 Dolupa8a86b
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 331

Back to top Go down

Post by star_D Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:26 pm

I wonder if Arie and Becca will try to spend holiday together.

star_D

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:48 pm

star_D wrote:I wonder if Arie and Becca will try to spend holiday together.
There's no way of knowing what the insta pic represented but he did a live IG yesterday that showed landscape that looked like ants below him. Because of the angle, I'm not sure it was taken from a plane because it looked straight down but that could be just my interpretation. He also tagged the comedian in Ca (Brad something) in his insta. It looked like he was on the move but he did not make any reference as to anything in his live story.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Dec 25, 2017 5:55 pm

https://twitter.com/ariejr

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Dec 25, 2017 6:13 pm

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Tue Dec 26, 2017 2:10 pm

Another ET interview.

http://www.eonline.com/news/902115/the-bachelor-s-arie-luyendyk-jr-on-ex-courtney-robertson-i-m-her-landlord?cmpid=rss-000000-rssfeed-365-topstories&utm_source=eonline&utm_medium=rssfeeds&utm_campaign=rss_topstories

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:56 pm

People article

http://people.com/tv/bachelor-arie-luyendyk-jr-fell-love-two-women/?utm_campaign=peoplemagazine&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social&xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplemag

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Wed Dec 27, 2017 6:11 pm

http://people.com/tv/arie-luyendyk-jr-heartbroken-dumped-emily-maynard/

Luyendyk Jr. admits he did date someone else “fairly close to filming,” revealing, “We broke up a month and a half before the announcement. I didn’t know I was doing the show until three days before. It happened so fast.” Still, he says he hasn’t been in a relationship “that made me want to get married” since courting Maynard, 31, on The Bachelorette. wrote:

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+88
bluejay25
bluwavz
sopearl
notarose
blueblues