SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

metoo - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by umngirl Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:02 pm

mercieme wrote:@umngirl....Very good point you made that other couples have done this in the past without spoiling the show yes Can you confirm if Sean advised Arie on how to approach this? My initial thought was that Arie spoke to Sean about how to process the journey especially the waiting period but maybe not...thanks.

All I know is that Sean gave him advice, specifics none of us will ever really know other than what’s shown on the first episode. But I’m willing to bet Sean told him not to spoil his own damn season.

metoo - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 17 87b72b10 metoo - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 17 86669110 metoo - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 17 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

metoo - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by suzq Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:48 pm

Maybe this is their way of being a little defiant that they have to go for so long to keep their relationship secret. There will still be a large segment of the viewing population that will not know about spoilers or even if they do--then they won't believe it. Personally, I think it is great that she got to meet some of his friends and where he lives already.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:01 pm

The sneaking around part is cool! Lots have done it before them. But for the love of all things great, is it that hard not to post it to SM? If this is them being defiant or whatever, it's gonna be a looong season of SM 'blunders' laugh out loud.

Becca seems great though. Girl crushing too!

metoo - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 17 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:12 pm

bleuberry wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:
Pirouette wrote:That’s really disappointing how they spoiled the season themselves.
I liked Arie but both seem really dumb to do that, especially with the likes for Lauren. Don’t feel like rooting for them now.

Remember, Arie is completely new to SM. He also knows nothing about the awesome sleuthing that it provides or the level of talent that resides here. I forgive him. JMO

Idk. Arie's been around the block with this show. People sleuthed a lot back then too (ie: Jef on a boat after the proposal via geo tags). Someone like Rachel I would say is a newb. Arie knows better. JMO.
That's why I don't know how much production really really cares at this point. Yeah, stuff was deleted, but so what?  A small percentage know, most don't, but then again it wasn't kept hush hush. Different rules for different players and that may be ok depending upon what the rules were to begin with.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:12 pm

I do find them really cute so far based on these pics

metoo - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 17 XyVrIQi
metoo - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 17 7NDU8DD
metoo - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 17 SsavSkS
metoo - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 17 LkDaFsP
http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor/photos/
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:43 pm

@Diana Too cute. It's like capturing the beginning of something special in slow mo. Their expressions say so much, IMO.

I wish I could find the pic of storyboard for this season someone captured months ago.  I've searched the previous thread but I can't locate it. Can anyone remember the theme?  

As for them spoiling it unintentionally, IMO, Becca didn't realize she would have to hide her shoes in pics taken over a year ago. She didn't realize all her jeans should have holes in them in previous pics. I'm willing to bet she hasn't spent alot of time gathering clues as to who is F1 in her life. For Arie, that pic was a tease , but her face was completely hidden. It really was anyone's guess without combing through personal pics. With Becca's blunder yesterday (capturing part of pool in SHV), she suffered another blow(so to speak). Watch your fiance's insta story in slow motion before you make another move on insta! She's taking her lumps early, that's for sure. The good news...they want to be close to one another. I can't ask for more than that cause I came to see a love story...plain and simple.
While some will say, so and so  would have been a better choice, you won't have to read paragraphs as to why he chose another. There is a first time for everything and I'm here for it! metoo - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 17 1710264613

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:24 pm

I'm annoyed too. I don't buy for one second that they're unaware that people would pick up on this stuff. IMO there's a reason Arie deleted the IG story with Becca in it and liked a bunch of stuff about Lauren right after. Either he got in trouble or realised he might. And then they're even more obvious a week later! Sorry, but I don't appreciate the defiant "I'm above the rules" attitude. I didn't appreciate it with Kaitlyn and I don't appreciate it with these two. If you willingly go on the show and sign a contract AND get paid for it in the case of the lead, then follow the rules please. It's really not that hard to put your phone away when you're together. I also don't buy that they have permission, since despite the false spoiler and all the grief, Rachel still managed to not straight up confirm she was with Bryan. It took some serious sleuthing to finally get concrete evidence. These two are casually giving it away weeks before the season's even started. IMO they just don't give a crap and I for one refuse to applaud them for it. There'd better not be any playing the victim and whining about a bad edit.

JMOAA.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:36 pm

I'm just amazed at how early it was spoiled by the couple. We usually get through 3/4 of the season before the matching SHV pic. These two managed to do it on their very first SHV laugh out loud.

metoo - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 17 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:37 pm

Eh, I don't see how them spoiling the season twice now means they have such a greater love story than the couples before them. It just means they're stupider than the couples before them. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:56 pm

Hawaii Girl wrote:Eh, I don't see how them spoiling the season twice now means they have such a greater love story than the couples before them. It just means they're stupider than the couples before them. JMO.
I don't know if it means it's better, stupider, more sanctioned etc. It just is. They probably don't realize they are being followed as closely as they are. 
They other day something very simple came across my feed about table place settings. It was the proper place setting for your cell phone. Like wtf? Some people still believe there is no proper place for a cell phone at a table. I personally do not believe it is that much of a personal sacrifice to stay off SM regarding your personal relationship for _______ time. I guess I am a minority. This is why things get spoiled on IG, FB, Twitter, and Snapchat for years. 
IMO 2 people can still relate without the rest of the world being witness to it. In fact, better without it.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:09 pm

mindless wrote:I'm annoyed too. I don't buy for one second that they're unaware that people would pick up on this stuff. IMO there's a reason Arie deleted the IG story with Becca in it and liked a bunch of stuff about Lauren right after. Either he got in trouble or realised he might. And then they're even more obvious a week later! Sorry, but I don't appreciate the defiant "I'm above the rules" attitude. I didn't appreciate it with Kaitlyn and I don't appreciate it with these two. If you willingly go on the show and sign a contract AND get paid for it in the case of the lead, then follow the rules please. It's really not that hard to put your phone away when you're together. I also don't buy that they have permission, since despite the false spoiler and all the grief, Rachel still managed to not straight up confirm she was with Bryan. It took some serious sleuthing to finally get concrete evidence. These two are casually giving it away weeks before the season's even started. IMO they just don't give a crap and I for one refuse to applaud them for it. There'd better not be any playing the victim and whining about a bad edit.

JMOAA.

Yeah, same. It's just an entitled, spoiled, don't give an eff mentality. Arie has a history of this too, first flying to NC to try and see Emily after filming and then announcing that Chris would be the Bach before ABC made the announcement. I don't find it cute. I'm kind of hoping he gets the Kaitlyn treatment, but I'm guessing they won't since the show is sexist as heck and will always protect their male leads. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:21 pm

Arie should be well aware of how people dig for spoilers. This isn't his first rodeo on the show after all. He should think back to when people had him pegged for Em's F1 when he was never gonna be it and how RS along with us, can sniff out a spoiler a mile away. laugh out loud

Since I'm not a Arie fan to start with it doesn't help his case with me. laugh out loud To me, I watch this show because it's a habit just like watching Survivor is. I may not care for the cast, but love people watching..
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+88
bluejay25
bluwavz
sopearl
notarose
blueblues