SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

metoo - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by freebach Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:25 am

mprssdbyu wrote:@freebach I'm behind. Can you post the link to this pic?
http://www.disneyabcpress.com/storage/uploads/11/DA/11DAEEB8-D711-C1CB-3CBE-8DF01A0C0C9D/147657_5351.jpg

freebach

Back to top Go down

metoo - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by flojo031 Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:35 am

mprssdbyu wrote:Going by pics captured thru filming and previews, IMO, Chelsea, Becca M,  Krystal and Seine will play a big part of storyline early. I can easily see BN attached to different girls by the time Lauren B truly makes a move in Ep.6. The one constant will be Becca K. I'm looking forward to having great choices for our next 'Ette! Spoilers or no spoilers.

I completely agree @mprssdbyu!! I would even go as far as to say that I'm hoping that multiple girls somehow end up being fan favorites. Even though Seinne doesn't make it to F4, I'm hopeful that people will like her enough to root for her as next Bachelorette. metoo - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 15 4256136633 Is it stupid of me to wish for that?

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:39 am

It's great that Arie and Becca are happy and in love, but I'm still a little bit annoyed that another couple spoiled their own freaking season, AGAIN! no no

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by star_D Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:42 am

Four Laurens
metoo - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 15 Flaure10

And yes Alison is wearing same dress as Lauren
metoo - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 15 Alliso10

star_D

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:06 am

Here's the full group pic:

metoo - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 15 Group10

SOURCE

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:25 am

Pirouette wrote:That’s really disappointing how they spoiled the season themselves.
I liked Arie but both seem really dumb to do that, especially with the likes for Lauren. Don’t feel like rooting for them now.

Remember, Arie is completely new to SM. He also knows nothing about the awesome sleuthing that it provides or the level of talent that resides here. I forgive him. JMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:09 pm

star_D wrote:Oh I think RS is posting spoilers he read here without citing us. He is so annoying.
Ha.  laugh out loud Certainly wouldn't be the first time and won't be the last time. IMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:19 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
Pirouette wrote:That’s really disappointing how they spoiled the season themselves.
I liked Arie but both seem really dumb to do that, especially with the likes for Lauren. Don’t feel like rooting for them now.

Remember, Arie is completely new to SM. He also knows nothing about the awesome sleuthing that it provides or the level of talent that resides here. I forgive him. JMO

But how about Becca? She posted after Arie's story.
This is not the first time they got caught. I'd guess both would be extra careful after the shoes-jeans, especially Arie deleted that story soon enough and imo, he was aware of the speculation but they still did it!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:37 pm

For all we know, they could be given sanction to do so. cheeky

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:41 pm

Hmm clear match to me jmo.. what idiots laugh out loud I kinda wanna root for them just for the lolz laugh out loud plus I have a girl crush on Becca. I’m glad he didn’t chose Emily 2.0 Lauren B but those SM likes by Arie are so OTT and not cute.

imo

metoo - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 15 6rmqrLv
metoo - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 15 BoWcLEe

Pics from https://mobile.twitter.com/TeamJody15/status/939338205555494912
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:47 pm

I doubt they got approval to do it, since both times, the posts were immediately deleted by Arie (and his friends and Becca) both instances they were reported here or by RS. I'm thinking this is just a case of Arie and Becca thinking they were being clever and cheeky and failing miserably. Such idiots. I want to like them (I kinda have a girl crush on Becca too), but this is turning me off. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:56 pm

I also doubt that they had permission. But, even though it is irritating, frustrating or pissing off some of us, I will be waiting with bated breathe to see if they do it again. I bet am not the only one.  laugh out loud  I actually think it is a little bit cheeky, because the posts were deleted, we don't actually see their faces but we have clues.
I have waited long enough to see Arie grace my screen again - I am willing to forgive him a lot for that pleasure.

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+88
bluejay25
bluwavz
sopearl
notarose
blueblues