SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18

Page 53 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teambutt - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18 - Page 53 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18

Post by Alanna Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:43 pm

I’m guessing house and wedding are more in line as “big plans” for 2018, not a pup although maybe that will happen too given that Baddy said it’s ok and Jo is clearly a huge animal lover.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

teambutt - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18 - Page 53 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18

Post by vernie113 Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:12 pm

Did they give a timeline for when they’ll make the announcement of their 2018 big plans? I think Jordan has more than enough coffee to drown in it.

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:20 am

Jo is really so adorable when Baddy is away, she’s mentioned him so many times on sm since he’s left over things that should have nothing to do with him (like picking carpets laugh out loud). I love their sweet love, honestly pretty obsessed and not even a little embarrassed laugh out loud

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:38 am

Jordan is home tomorrow!!!! Via Jojo's live Instagram.
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:49 am

I love how she said she was doing the IG live because she was bored without Jordan laugh out loud

She also said that she just put in two offers on two different houses, but she didn’t get either one unfortunately and she also said on top of the flips, she’s done remodels and student housing. She’s clearly doing more at the same time than what she shows us.

For the cute stuff, she called Jackson Jordan and she said she does that all the time because there’s too many J’s in their family and she said she wouldn’t have all names for their kids that start with the letter J because that would be too much laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:57 am

Jojo said she is doing the live instagram because die is bored since Jordan is away in Chico but she was so happy to say he’ll be back Tomorrow (Friday). It is funny when her relatives (Matt, Mallory or Darius) joined in as well as Kathryn. She answered a lot of questions but skipped over(ignored) any question about a wedding. She was bummed as the 2 offers she made for 2 houses were not accepted. It sounds like she has more houses for rental from some of the houses she flipped. She seems to be accumulating a lot of real estate.

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:51 am

I’m watching the Insta live and cracking up at her sassiness about the ring and telling people not to panic laugh out loud she’s awesome.

ETA: just got to the part where someone asked about Arie and the younger Bekah and of their age difference was too much and Jo is all, “Man, I don’t care!!” laugh out loud Whenever I see her live, I always remember why I flipping loved her honesty and real ness from day 1.

Last edited by Alanna on Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:34 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Ugh so many autocorrect issues)

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:25 pm

@Alanna I loved how she was all like, I’m literally showing you my bedtime routine for my skin, why would I be wearing by ring?!? Crazy people laugh out loud

I also laughed when after she finished showing the routine and she stayed on for a couple more minutes, someone asked her to show her night time routine for her skin and JoJo was like HELLLLO! That’s what I just did laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:43 pm

@Ash2214, I know, she’s so cute and funny!! Reminded me of when they showed her that Us Weekly during the bachelorette and she was, “huh?!?” super indignantly laugh out loud The best.

It’s also darla’s bday today and Luke posted this sweet note and Jo left a cute message. Can’t believe she’s only 60! She started having her boys very young!

https://instagram.com/p/BeawOI3hSNy/

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:33 pm

I could be reading too much into this comment but, Big Jo said in Luke's tribute to his mama that he can't wait for their next get together. It could be that he just wants to see them again soon, or it could mean that one is planned. Luke also said that he's seeing his mother next month. If indeed it was a get together of the two families, then maybe they'd announce a wedding date to them? I'm just so itching for something that I am pulling at straws here laugh out loud.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:48 pm

aviej wrote:I could be reading too much into this comment but, Big Jo said in Luke's tribute to his mama that he can't wait for their next get together. It could be that he just wants to see them again soon, or it could mean that one is planned. Luke also said that he's seeing his mother next month. If indeed it was a get together of the two families, then maybe they'd announce a wedding date to them? I'm just so itching for something that I am pulling at straws here laugh out loud.
I had the same feeling. i think something is up next month as Joe (jojo’s dad) said in his post that he can’t wait for their next get together which i assumed is the same reason for Luke’s post.

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:06 pm

Jordan is now back in Dallas on a hairdresser’s chair.

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18

+25
stuckinsc
Ladybug82
Pinkpincess
mindless
Jolena