SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70 - Page 54 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:36 pm

What a great idea. I've done mugs and calendars with pics as gifts, but never socks! So so cute!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70 - Page 54 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70

Post by Linds911 Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:01 pm

Those socks are so Sean laugh out loud laugh out loud

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:11 pm

Now he just needs a tie with Catherine's face on it and his wardrobe will be officially upgraded.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:11 pm

Happy One Month Sweet Isaiah

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:21 pm

Bwaaaaaa

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:48 pm

I just don’t think he’s cute enough.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:32 pm

^^^ poor child. It's a cross he will have to bear in life. laugh out loud

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:44 pm

no idea
Who does Isaiah look like. Can't decide?
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:04 pm

I definitely think he favors Sean so hopefully that continues as Samuel looks like Cat (minus hair and eye color).

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by maryl Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:18 pm

These kids are so adorable. They alway make me smile. When I 'm down I always go to this forum because it's full of positivity and love and giggles
and happiness. Thank you everyone for all your postings.

maryl

Female Posts : 174

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:45 pm

Thank you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It seems like Isaiah's hair may be darker than Samuel's. Or maybe it's just that there is a bit more of it than Samuel had at this age. Hard to tell.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:39 pm

The Lowe's did a short IG Live on Wayfair's account this morning. Nothing major and no real news. Just their cute selves, no kids. They'll be making a trip this summer to Seattle so Zia (what Samuel calls Isaiah) can meet that side of the family. It should still be up, if you want to watch. Check the Wayfair's account.

ETA: guess what I just realized I can do for you? Enjoy.

Source: @Wayfair. IG

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70

+35
Fleurdesel
timfan
bleuberry
Billysmom
Astrobach