SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70 - Page 11 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70

Post by Linds911 Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:03 pm

Did anyone else watch this video like 3 more times like me!? giggling His little giggles!!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70 - Page 11 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70

Post by lipsis Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:31 pm

Those two are too much. I can't wait for the trouble they'll cause when Peanut II comes and Momma is busy with his/her care.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by StevAlimc Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:36 pm

umngirl wrote:I really needed this laugh today.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My daily dose of joy, especially Samuel’s  catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70 - Page 11 2498057887 giggles. Happy Friday everyone!
My Screenshot Source
StevAlimc
StevAlimc

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:54 pm

Great screencap, Stev. That moment went by too fast. It's nice to see it.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:15 pm

Guess what night it is?

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:42 pm

Glad to see they are alive and sorta well in the Big D

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:08 pm

They’re just the best. laugh out loud

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:10 pm

I don't know, if Sean would spring for a pair of Jordan's he might get more vertical.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:12 pm

Sammy has at least pair, although with his growing they may be too small already. laugh out loud

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by StevAlimc Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:40 pm

umngirl wrote:They’re just the best. laugh out loud

Hee bee dum! Samuel just fooled me hahah! i was really expecting that big jump, giggling he is such a character.
StevAlimc
StevAlimc

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:54 pm

I've watched that video a hundred times already. Those three crack me up.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:01 pm

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70

+35
Fleurdesel
timfan
bleuberry
Billysmom
Astrobach