SELECT CONTENT

Bekah Martinez - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Page 16 of 36 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 26 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

metoo - Bekah Martinez - Bachelor 22 - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: Bekah Martinez - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by Minney Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:32 am

Aria wrote:
Alanna wrote:How does he ever get away with all the cheating when he makes Josh M look like a legit Mensa candidate? Maybe the girls are just that blind to it because he’s so hawtttt what with his racing cars and whatever else? It’s baffling. Imo.

It's those magical sexual powers Courtney wrote about!

Kidding. I think he's one of those guys that's just super kind and attentive and generous when he's with you so you're like "okay, he might have cheated on those other girls, but he loves me! He bought me a house! He's taking me to fancy dinners! He buys me Louboutins! I've done it - I've changed him!". Also, like Bekah said, I think he does go for women like Sydney and Lauren, who are these sweet, shy, naive, very young women who are going to be easier to manipulate, because they're never really going to ask him the hard questions or confront him when he's clearly lying. He should wrote a book! Cheating for dummies! Anyone can do it! IMO.

So true!  Girls like Bekah and Jacqueline were never going to fall for Arie outside of the camera's and showmance and he was so intimidated by their personalities, confidence, and intelligence. *IMO* Guys like Arie prey on naïve, less confident, and hopeful women that want very badly to find a nice guy they tend to believe anything the guy tells them.  *IMO*I hope Bekah keeps bringing the straight forward fun!  She is such a unique and interesting young lady!
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

metoo - Bekah Martinez - Bachelor 22 - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: Bekah Martinez - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:52 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BgR3hNvlsCZ/

Wow. Whoever runs this page is NOT a fan of Bekah's and the comments are speechless laugh out loud

Yeah she's so mature and grown up with her sideboobage. :dripdrip She looks 13 in that pic. She's hallucinating if she thinks she'd ever be in a realationship with Peter IMHO. She's heading for Corrine 2 IMO. I totally agree with the IG post.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BgR3hNvlsCZ/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:12 pm

Not that it matters to me because I’ve mostly stayed away from the Arie stuff, but I found it hilarious that she put him on blast for messaging her.... but yet she responded to his direct messages laugh out loud

If you didn’t think it was right for him to do that then why respond in the first place? I don’t agree with Arie on much, but I do agree with him when it comes to her immaturity. JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:14 pm

@Ash2214 I've asked several times what was her response to his DM which IMO was just a funny exchange and if she posted it, but I didn't see anyone post an answer.

Do we know what her response was?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:19 pm

@GuardianAngel I’ll try to find it for you, but it was in response to the one about her missing. She essentially laughed with him and said she was the one who actually made the missing person picture or whatever it was, so she clearly found it funny enough that she responded to him with laughing emojis and an actual response.

She originally posted the screen shots with her response and then took out her response, so she knew IMO that it would make him look worse if her response wasn’t include. Not that I necessarily agree that he should be messaging her, but without her response it definitely made him look worse IMO.

ETA: here you go GA! You can see it in this video:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jJa3dKU8VU4

Last edited by Ash2214 on Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:22 pm

She's already said that she was initially team Arie, even at WTA, and she didn't really see anything wrong with the switch. It wasn't until she found out all the details about the things he was saying and doing when he was with Becca and she saw the breakup video that she realized how terrible he was. Before that, she didn't really see him as a cheater. We all saw Rachel's message in Alex's DMs and it wasn't suspicious, because Rachel doesn't have a history of searching for side d*ck on IG. Obviously, once you get a more complete picture of someone and you realize how extensive their history of cheating is, you're going to see their actions differently. And let's not forget, according to the girls, she wasn't the only contestant he was DM-ing. I think Kendall said there's three others. It just looks shady and there was absolutely zero reason for it, when he was trying to convince fiancé #2 that he was trustworthy. Bekah has moments of immaturity, for sure, but that doesn't negate anything she's said about Arie, IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:23 pm

Miss Bekah can dish it out, but she can't take it. Apparently, she blocked that page that is dragging her. laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:26 pm

@Aria I didn’t say what Bekah did negates anything she’s said about him.

Quite simply, I think it’s funny she put him on blast for dming her and how horrible and how wrong it was, which I don’t necessarily disagree with because he shouldn’t have done it, but it makes me laugh that she apparently found it funny and responded to him and then a couple of weeks later used it against him. She hated how Arie was dming Lauren behind Becca’s back, so why would she respond to him knowing he was with Lauren? All jmo

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:30 pm

I still do not see what is wrong with any of those messages. sad  I must be missing something.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:31 pm

@Ash2214 It's like I said, she didn't know about his history of cheating and lying at that point. To me, it's like anything else. Alex happily responded to rachel's DM because he liked her and didn't think there was anything sketch about it. Now, if three weeks later, there are reports that Rachel is a cheater and has developed most of her relationships through IG, would he see that DM differently? Probably. The DM wasn't suspicious in and of itself, it's when it's coupled with Arie's history that it is. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:35 pm

@Aria There isn’t an ounce of me that believes that Bekah didn’t have any idea about Arie, his well known reputation, and some of the details about him ditching Becca for Lauren, IMO.

At one point, she included her response to him in the screenshots. She then realized IMO that it would make her look bad for responding to him and it would make him look worse if her response wasn’t included so she resent the screenshots without her response. I can admit that’s childish without being a fan of Arie too IMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:47 pm

@Ash2214 thanks for providing the link. Just as I thought. I don't care if she changed her mind later about her thoughts about Arie, at the time it was a simple cute message and she later used it against him to make it look like something it wasn't. If it was so wrong, then it should have been wrong to begin with. There was nothing wrong with that message IMHO.

Now I want to know what Arie meant when he was quoted as saying her level of maturity shows at times, but he'll leave it at that.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 36 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 26 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bekah Martinez - Bachelor 22 - Discussion

+66
nuts2uiam
nd4reality
alwayscooking
Chgohighlife
eliza3