SELECT CONTENT

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 59 of 64 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamBecca - Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 Empty Re: Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kolormiblnd Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:12 am

North wrote:
Kolormiblnd wrote: I think as @stuckinsc said, the connection is likely innocent nothing more. I cannot be certain but if it is true that Becca is reading here, which I think she is, she has read all we have to say on the subject of Peteriocre (a la Kasha). Methinks the time for that ship has definitely sailed. He most likely will not be a contestant if she is ette and she will not be hooking up with him anytime soon. Or I will definitely eat crow. AMO

Well, if Becca is reading here -- she might not really care what a majority of this board thinks about Peter, since there are some really critical posts about herself as well as super interesting theories about how she caused, prompted, and drove Arie's switcheroo scenario. And, of course, conspired with TPTB to make it all happen. I'm not sure, if I were in her shoes, knowing the truth, I'd respect information from others who do not.
Just my two cents. Also, "hi Becca, if you are reading here."
Love your two cents. While I will be the first to say, "yes, Becca don't pay any attention to us, what do we really know?" I will also say: Hey Becca, read all, the good and the bad helps ensure that you have a balanced view of the subject laugh out loud  .....and leave Peter there. Now, about Arie. She knew going into this there would be these kind of boards - she is of that age. They grew up with tchnology and the SM boom. She should expect to read favorable and unfavorable posts about her and the issue at hand. What she chooses to do with/about it is what's important. Does she take to SM and start ranting and raving? Does she ignore even the objective criticisms, or have fun with it and let it roll off her back? That remains to be seen. JMO

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

TeamBecca - Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 59 Empty Re: Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:15 am

There really isn't anything to this speculation about Peter, imo. We don't know anything, do we?

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by North Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:16 am

Kolormiblnd wrote:
North wrote:
Kolormiblnd wrote: I think as @stuckinsc said, the connection is likely innocent nothing more. I cannot be certain but if it is true that Becca is reading here, which I think she is, she has read all we have to say on the subject of Peteriocre (a la Kasha). Methinks the time for that ship has definitely sailed. He most likely will not be a contestant if she is ette and she will not be hooking up with him anytime soon. Or I will definitely eat crow. AMO

Well, if Becca is reading here -- she might not really care what a majority of this board thinks about Peter, since there are some really critical posts about herself as well as super interesting theories about how she caused, prompted, and drove Arie's switcheroo scenario. And, of course, conspired with TPTB to make it all happen. I'm not sure, if I were in her shoes, knowing the truth, I'd respect information from others who do not.
Just my two cents. Also, "hi Becca, if you are reading here."
Love your two cents. While I will be the first to say, "yes, Becca don't pay any attention to us, what do we really know?" I will also say: Hey Becca, read all, the good and the bad helps ensure that you have a balanced view of the subject laugh out loud  .....and leave Peter there. Now, about Arie. She knew going into this there would be these kind of boards - she is of that age. They grew up with tchnology and the SM boom. She should expect to read favorable and unfavorable posts about her and the issue at hand. What she chooses to do with/about it is what's important. Does she take to SM and start ranting and raving? Does she ignore even the objective criticisms, or have fun with it and let it roll off her back? That remains to be seen. JMO

Oh, I ABSOLUTELY agree with you -- she should read it all...knowledge and information are power, I just wouldn't want her to believe it all. Gas lighting, like glam-shaming, is a legitimate issue these days.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:21 am

Stone_Hedge wrote:
albean99 wrote:I didn't realize that Arie and TPTB set Becca up by telling her they were filming an update and then he dumped her. I'd expect that from Fleiss but my opinion of Arie is going lower and lower every day. I don't care if they told him he had to do it that way because a kinder man would have told her first, imo. I also don't like that he talked to Lauren about getting back together prior to that. If that's true, then I have to wonder if he'd have split with Becca if she'd said no. To me, the right thing to do would be to break up with Becca and then contact Lauren unless he was playing the odds.

Arie has a distinct way of operating . Jmo
Sydney
Everything was normal! The next day, we had plans after I got off work. It was just a regular day, so it definitely caught me by surprise … It was very emotional … I couldn’t really get a definite answer … I could tell that he was emotional, but there wasn’t tears on his end.”

https://heavy.com/entertainment/2018/02/arie-luyendyks-ex-girlfriends-who-dated/

Oh sure Sydney was blindsided when he dumped her but where were the cameras??? Arie’s break up with Becca was taken to a whole new level. SMH #50WaysToLeaveYourLover
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:05 am

Rolly wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:
albean99 wrote:I didn't realize that Arie and TPTB set Becca up by telling her they were filming an update and then he dumped her. I'd expect that from Fleiss but my opinion of Arie is going lower and lower every day. I don't care if they told him he had to do it that way because a kinder man would have told her first, imo. I also don't like that he talked to Lauren about getting back together prior to that. If that's true, then I have to wonder if he'd have split with Becca if she'd said no. To me, the right thing to do would be to break up with Becca and then contact Lauren unless he was playing the odds.

Arie has a distinct way of operating . Jmo
Sydney
Everything was normal! The next day, we had plans after I got off work. It was just a regular day, so it definitely caught me by surprise … It was very emotional … I couldn’t really get a definite answer … I could tell that he was emotional, but there wasn’t tears on his end.”

https://heavy.com/entertainment/2018/02/arie-luyendyks-ex-girlfriends-who-dated/

Oh sure Sydney was blindsided when he dumped her but where were the cameras??? Arie’s break up with Becca was taken to a whole new level. SMH #50WaysToLeaveYourLover

So he has his own production company and didn't want to film that break-up but eagerly put his production company together to film his break-up with Becca.I guess Arie is running this show, he tells MF and company what and when to do. JMO

pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:51 am

There's no way Arie was getting out of filming the breakup. There's no way TPTB didn't lay the law down about making sure Becca was unprepared. I'm sure he hated it as much as I'm going to watch Becca's tears fall. I also think he knows Becca will get her chance to choose from many men and that provides him with a sense of less guilt. JMO

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:55 am

I read the thread now after seeing the FSD episode ... and my take on few things is:
1) there was no freaking bathroom in the desert ... so the make-up on Becca in the morning was the make-up from the previous night and as good as she might looked, I think she would much rather had a clean face like other girls. The rest of my thoughts on that date I prefer to just forget.
2) the arrival of her ex and her reaction was real to me... she looked happy opening the door, she saw him, then the cameras and then she looked down thinking what all that means (and I'm sure she fought to keep the "positive face" and thought about her image and what that situation might cause to her and her "journey" on the show ... with Arie) ... I don't think her choosing to have a conversation outside instead of her bedroom was for the performance on tape ... but I think it was more about avoiding the chance of making the situation more intimate, not giving the ex any more "importance" ... because inviting a guy into her room would have been more intimate setting, giving him a chance to come closer (not physically) ... so the talk on the hallway floor was IMO actually her way of keeping the distance.

3) as for the "new spoilers" from the Slime-Shady ... there's nothing new to me, it was one of the options of how things could go down ... I don't even have a problem with Arie's "performance" since as a lead certain sacrificies have to be made (and what was expected of him by TPTB) ... and to me the "why" isn't even important anymore to hear/see, since I think Bekah M pretty much said the same thing I've been contemplating about Arie ... he wasn't looking for his equal, because IMO he is not ready for his equal, he was saying things because he thought he needed to appear in certain way and because he wanted to believe to be that guy, but ultimately he realized that he isn't that guy and Becca wasn't fitting into his real life picture, so he looked elsewhere ... I don't even have a problem with this narrative... yes, Becca was used in a sense, since she was only a vehicle for him to figure it out (and I agree with Bekah M ... he is more free now on SM and also much more fun than on the show once he let go of the persona he was trying to portray as the lead "looking for a wife") ... "my problem with Arie" stays the same ... owning own BS ... but I'm not waiting for that to happen ... so I'm not expecting anything from the last episodes.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumbleguild Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:19 am

A good read for anyone who thinks Ross should be the next Bachelor www.refinery29.com/amp/2018/02/191933/bachelor-becca-ex-boyfriend-ross-stalking-dangerous
Bumbleguild
Bumbleguild

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:11 am

I think Becca's ex isn't a violent man and that the situation wasn't so dangerous as the article tries to portray ... yes, it could have been with some other "players" ... but using real life people (and their names) as an example of what it could have been in some other reality is as ignorant and dangerous as the author of the article wants to pin on somebody she doesn't even know. She wrote the whole thing to respond to people who without knowledge/info of things are basing the idea for the Bachelor on the "good looks" of the guy (and his "romantic gesture") ... while the author of the article is basing her ideas of the danger on the "terrifying looks" of the guy also (and his inconsiderate* gesture) *inconsiderate to Becca.
But at the end, the guy may have been presumptious talking to Arie, but he was enough respectful to Becca, letting her talk and then walking away when he understood that she wasn't changing her mind.

IMO ... Becca's wording of unhealthy relationship is correct, because it was unbalanced IMO ... and once she understood that she walked away (good for her) ... IMO it doesn' automatically mean he was treating her badly, but to me it just means that they weren't the right fit for each other ... something he was convinced of otherwise. He may be a prince to someone else, he just wasn't hers ... so there's no reason for him not to be the bachelor (I think it's not even an option), but it's "unheathy" to consider him, just because of his looks and some "notebook fantasy".

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:59 am

The problem is that Ross was there against her will and TPTB knew it. They used the situation for (manufactured) drama and I'm sure they let him think that there was a chance. I don't know if he's dangerous but it sounds like this is something that he would pull so is at the very least manipulative, imo. I sincerely doubt that people are "clamoring" for him to be TB as US magazine's article said.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:33 am

stuckinsc wrote:Maybe a bachelorette 14 snark speculation thread? Since Becca’s thread is turning into speculation in a couple of SM likes and follows, most without any statements of opinion?

We are sleuthing and speculating at the possibility of Becca being the next 'ette and Peter joining the season as a contestant in lieu of the follows on SM by Becca as early as Feb 3rd. First Peter's SIL, then Peter's friend, then Peter's father followed Becca.

If we were to have a snark thread for every time someone snarks, we'd have many more than just the 'ette.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by North Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:44 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:Maybe a bachelorette 14 snark speculation thread? Since Becca’s thread is turning into speculation in a couple of SM likes and follows, most without any statements of opinion?

We are sleuthing and speculating at the possibility of Becca being the next 'ette and Peter joining the season as a contestant in lieu of the follows on SM by Becca as early as Feb 3rd. First Peter's SIL, then Peter's friend, then Peter's father followed Becca.

If we were to have a snark thread for every time someone snarks, we'd have many more than just the 'ette.

I do get confused about when one show ends and the next begins but wouldn't the sleuthing and speculating about the next 'Ette and her potential suitors be better placed/discussed in the Bachelorette 14 thread?

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 64 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+87
Bumbleguild
TeamArie_
Pirouette
Nousernameneeded
tiger