SELECT CONTENT

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 30 of 64 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 47 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamBecca - Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Lucas15 Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:30 pm

littlereddress wrote:I do have to wonder what was up with Becca having a 7 year relationship with a man who is that possessive and controlling and yet did not seem to want to marry her before.

That was sort of where I was coming from with the "ex" using "My Girl". I respect and understand Stuck's comments that this didn't bother her in a relationship but IMO they weren't in a relationship - that had ended in a break-up some time previous to Peru. So IMO a bit presumptive at the very least to refer to her as "my girl"; those days appeared to be passed.

havadrpepper wrote:If the guy I found is Becca's ex, I'm wondering how in the heck he could leave his job to go to Peru!  

I can also understand why it was an off-and-on relationship because they didn't always live in the same area.  This guy's job has led him to living in California, Alabama, Indiana and Wisconsin.  All in the last 5 years.

I hope he was paid well for that little visit.

If his job took him to different places and of the 7 years they were apart some or much of the time, that could have lead Becca to want no part of a long distance relationship with Arie; at least I could understand why she could feel that way. But IIRC on Emily's season, Arie talked about how much he admired his parents for being able to balance marriage, family, and Arie Sr.'s racing career which took him all over the world (beginning in Europe and ending in the Indy car series). I suspect that Arie is looking for someone who could (and would) handle his racing activities and perhaps travel with him to races that he runs, and that I think it's possible that they may not be the life that Becca wants.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

TeamBecca - Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:00 pm

I have no idea what their relationship was like, so I won’t bother to speculate. It ended and she decided to not give it another go, good enough for me.

And as for Arie, his change is not Becca’s fault. This is all on Arie. If he had concerns or was unsure, he should have put on his big boy pants and refused to chose. His decision to propose to one while not sure is his fault, not Becca’s and not Lauren’s.

JPG, Brad, and Charlie all stood strong and didn’t gave to TPTB pressure. Arie did and that is his fault and his alone. IMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:08 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
havadrpepper wrote:If the guy I found is Becca's ex, I'm wondering how in the heck he could leave his job to go to Peru!  

I can also understand why it was an off-and-on relationship because they didn't always live in the same area.  This guy's job has led him to living in California, Alabama, Indiana and Wisconsin.  All in the last 5 years.

I hope he was paid well for that little visit.

If his job took him to different places and of the 7 years they were apart some or much of the time, that could have lead Becca to want no part of a long distance relationship with Arie; at least I could understand why she could feel that way. But IIRC on Emily's season, Arie talked about how much he admired his parents for being able to balance marriage, family, and Arie Sr.'s racing career which took him all over the world (beginning in Europe and ending in the Indy car series). I suspect that Arie is looking for someone who could (and would) handle his racing activities and perhaps travel with him to races that he runs, and that I think it's possible that they may not be the life that Becca wants.

His work is also sports related and his jobs have not been with one "company". I have cousins that worked in this "industry" and it is very fluid as in you are not guaranteed to be there past the current season. If you want to make a name in this industry, you must be willing to move around. As close as Becca is to her mom especially with the health issues, I can see why Becca did not move every time the boyfriend did. It appears that she has a stable job and they must really want her there if they allowed her to be off for filming and for the several SHV's that she did have.

I'm guessing the first 2 years of their relationship were constant as they appeared to be in college and in the same area. Once they got out of college and careers heading into different directions might be when the off-and-on started. I wonder if he returned to Minnesota for visits during his off-season and they might have just picked up where they left off when he did. It just might be that Becca finally realized this was not what she wanted and thus ended it with him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:12 pm

stuckinsc wrote:I have no idea what their relationship was like, so I won’t bother to speculate. It ended and she decided to not give it another go, good enough for me.

And as for Arie, his change is not Becca’s fault. This is all on Arie. If he had concerns or was unsure, he should have put on his big boy pants and refused to chose. His decision to propose to one while not sure is his fault, not Becca’s and not Lauren’s.

JPG, Brad, and Charlie all stood strong and didn’t gave to TPTB pressure. Arie did and that is his fault and his alone. IMO.

ITA, especially with the bolded, all is on Arie, he is the lead, he chose.

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:53 pm

The friendships formed are the best part of the show, IMO.  They normally last longer and are more successful than the majority actual couples from the season. laugh out loud JMO

TeamBecca - Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Image110
Source
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:51 am

Aria wrote:Yes, Jason himself has admitted he was very conflicted and was in love with both, but he had made his decision before the LCDs. The fact that he was crying as terribly as he was is proof enough that this wasn't all pre-planned, because if he knew he would be somehow forcing Melissa into a mutually breakup (and somehow pushing her to immediately get back with her ex) in only 3 weeks and he would be getting back with Molly in 6 weeks, why would he have been that devastated? He was crying b/c he loved Molly, truly had the best connection with her, but let lust get in the way and let her go. And if Melissa's father had known anything, he would have pushed to have a hometown visit so he could see her and warn her. There was a lot of false information spread at that time, likely by Melissa's camp, and I remember it was often spread around like fact back in those years. Doesn't mean that it was.

Anyways, sorry for going so off-topic. I just don't think either scenario was pre-planned. Think Jason just picked lust over compatibility. And, I think Arie never truly loved either women and just is being Arie, who hasn't been in a committed relationship for a decade and was never going to happy with any woman he picked in the real world. I'm sure this was going to end up with Arie single in 6 months no matter what. Hopefully we'll at least get Becca as Bachelorette because of it. IMO.

Every bachelor who told more then one girl he loved them all say the same thing afterwards that they were conflicted and in love with both. IF they want to say ILY to their F1 then they have to say it to the F2 as well to keep viewers in suspense. TPTB will never let the lead tell one person ILY because it would be to obvious as to who would be F1. After the FR ceremony & Jason picked Melissa and got engaged, it was all for show. They broke up pretty quickly while the show was airing (pretty much like Aire & Becca) .Jason was NOT calling her, not wanting to see her or get to know her as he should've IRL, he ignored her over the holidays as well. She knew he didn't care about her and suspected at this point that he was in contact with Molly . This all came out on the TV special/breakup (I'm sure it can be found online somewhere). Jason wasen't giving her the time of day & needless to say she was upset and not happy, at that point she starting talking to her EX Tye , he was there for her and they picked up their relationship. He picked her up from the airport after the TV special/Breakup , they had already been back dating in the weeks that the show was airing. Jason was apologizing to Melissa for what he had done to her and she went as far as to post his text messages on SM to show everyone what a creep he was & how he played her. Molly left the show brokenhearted after telling him he was making the biggest mistake of his life., Jason took a big chance not knowing if Molly would ever take him back hence the crying fit on that balcony. This show is more scripted then most think.Lucky for Jason that it all worked out . It worked out best for all concerned . I m sure in the end all will work out for Becca too and she'll end up with someone great and who she's suppose to be with as well.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4304

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:30 am

Ladybug82 wrote:The friendships formed are the best part of the show, IMO.  They normally last longer and are more successful than the majority actual couples from the season. laugh out loud JMO

Source

I was looking at this on my phone and thought there were only two people. Looking at it now on my pad, it was the three of them. Cute.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:35 pm

2ndcampbell wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:The friendships formed are the best part of the show, IMO.  They normally last longer and are more successful than the majority actual couples from the season. laugh out loud JMO

Source

I was looking at this on my phone and thought there were only two people. Looking at it now on my pad, it was the three of them. Cute.

Too funny....adorable. Probably the greatest thing to come out of these shows are the friendships. bestbud!
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:13 pm

Jolena wrote:
Aria wrote:Yes, Jason himself has admitted he was very conflicted and was in love with both, but he had made his decision before the LCDs. The fact that he was crying as terribly as he was is proof enough that this wasn't all pre-planned, because if he knew he would be somehow forcing Melissa into a mutually breakup (and somehow pushing her to immediately get back with her ex) in only 3 weeks and he would be getting back with Molly in 6 weeks, why would he have been that devastated? He was crying b/c he loved Molly, truly had the best connection with her, but let lust get in the way and let her go. And if Melissa's father had known anything, he would have pushed to have a hometown visit so he could see her and warn her. There was a lot of false information spread at that time, likely by Melissa's camp, and I remember it was often spread around like fact back in those years. Doesn't mean that it was.

Anyways, sorry for going so off-topic. I just don't think either scenario was pre-planned. Think Jason just picked lust over compatibility. And, I think Arie never truly loved either women and just is being Arie, who hasn't been in a committed relationship for a decade and was never going to happy with any woman he picked in the real world. I'm sure this was going to end up with Arie single in 6 months no matter what. Hopefully we'll at least get Becca as Bachelorette because of it. IMO.

Every bachelor who told more then one girl he loved them all say the same thing afterwards that they were conflicted and in love with both. IF they want to say ILY to their F1 then they have to say it to the F2 as well to keep viewers in suspense. TPTB will never let the lead tell one person ILY because it would be to obvious as to who would be F1. After the FR ceremony & Jason picked Melissa and got engaged, it was all for show. They broke up pretty quickly while the show was airing (pretty much like Aire & Becca) .Jason was NOT calling her, not wanting to see her or get to know her as he should've IRL, he ignored her over the holidays as well. She knew he didn't care about her and suspected at this point that he was in contact with Molly . This all came out on the TV special/breakup (I'm sure it can be found online somewhere).  Jason wasen't giving her the time of day & needless to say she was upset and not happy, at that point she starting talking to her EX Tye , he was there  for her and they picked up their relationship. He picked her up from the airport after the TV special/Breakup , they had already been back dating in the weeks that the show was airing. Jason was apologizing to Melissa for what he had done to her and she went as far as to post his text messages on SM to show everyone what a creep he was & how he played her. Molly left the show brokenhearted after telling him he was making the biggest mistake of his life., Jason took a big chance not knowing if Molly would ever take him back hence the crying fit on that balcony. This show is more scripted then most think.Lucky for Jason that it all worked out . It worked out best for all concerned . I m sure in the end all will work out for Becca too and she'll end up with someone great and who she's suppose to be with as well.

There was a reason why Melissa's parents refused to participate in the show and it was because they knew the plan for the whole thing was to get Ty jealous. He picked her up at the airport as soon as she returned from filming...not after the break up, but the actual show. Missy had a plan and it worked for her. Back to the topic at hand.

I do not think Becca had a plan. This is all Arie's doing. Not that I think he had a plan either, I just think he is a guy who is used to having multiple women...mainly because he gets bored and well...because he can. Unfortunately, he doesn't seem to care that he hurts people in the process. Oh, I'm sure he will be very sorry after the fact, but he doesn't seem to think things through before hand. I don't know if he is just selfish or too dumb to think of consequences. Most likely a combination of the two.

Becca seems to be a nice, bright, beautiful woman...from the little that I have been shown of her. She has had to deal with the tragedy of her father's death and her mother's illness. She also has the long term on and off boyfriend who has been dragged into the show. She will apparently rebuff his proposal for the sake of Arie....only to be dumped shortly after for Lauren. I don't know that I have ever seen a better set up for the next beloved lead...not even Chris L. My wish for her is that she follows in Chris' footsteps and declines the role and goes and lives her best life without the show...all the while using the doors that the show opened up for her. Unfortunately, I suspect she will probably be the next Bette and end up jumping through the hoops tptb set up for her. If that is the case, I hope for her sake that she stays strong and has learned from her experience on the show this season and is well prepared for what is about to be thrown her way.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by ishkabaha Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:51 pm

So, I'm absent-mindedly scrolling through IG likes this morning when I see Becca follow wedding_burro.  That obviously caught my eye, so I look it up and see it's based in Arizona.  On the one hand I'm glad she did because I'm happily distracted looking at the pictures and wishing to see this at weddings I attend, but on the other, I'm wondering why the random follow of a wedding related account based in Arizona when she lives in Minnesota and is spending the weekend in Florida with girlfriends from the show?

ishkabaha

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:57 pm

Moving on looks good on you Becca!

TeamBecca - Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 C7466f10
@bkoof
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:09 pm

I SeekAny wrote:Moving on looks good on you Becca!

TeamBecca - Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 C7466f10
@bkoof

She is so beautiful. What is written at the bottom of the pic? “Not mad.....”

Living her best life.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 64 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 47 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rebecca (Becca) Kufrin - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+87
Bumbleguild
TeamArie_
Pirouette
Nousernameneeded
tiger